Camden police department sc
2009.10.04 05:31 mollymew Friendly Manitoba!
A place and community to discuss all local Manitoba news, events, and more.
2014.02.04 16:48 kochier "The Peg"
Winnipeg sub-reddit for all your Winnipeg related news and items.
2023.06.10 23:57 toi-news North Hollywood Shooting Claims One Dead – 2UrbanGirls
2023.06.10 23:32 Peggysshorts #AbuseAwareness
| || |
Lucy is out here hash-tagging every single phrase that has to do with abuse, meanwhile she’s the one getting arrested. Gold. Stole this screenshot from her channel on Discord. submitted by Peggysshorts to LucyEadesSnark [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 23:23 JohnMainGuy There are four B-25 Mitchell bombers up right now.
2023.06.10 23:12 MeteoXavier I Wish I Had A Speedometer... Or A Car... Or Somewhere To Go...
2023.06.10 23:04 MeteoXavier Clearly The Palos Park Police Department Has Never Heard Of A Buc-ees. That's A Destination Worth Going VRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOM!
2023.06.10 23:01 Loaded_Lotus Here's an idea. I don't have the know how or expertise to make it. Would like to see it become a reality though. If your interested I'll show you the application I designed.
The BodyGuard is a discreet camera with audio capabilities. It can be worn as a necklace or clipped onto a part of your clothing. It can also be adapted to be worn on the ear or hung discreetly around the house when home. This camera is connected to a box that can be hidden in the sleeve of your hand or attached to a belt loop. When home it can be placed on your nightstand.
On the box is a safety switch with three different colored buttons. -Red for the fire department. -Blue for the police department. -Green for the Paramedics. Once the safety switch is flicked and one of the buttons is pressed audio and video is activated. This media is then sent to our application. In the application we ask for personal information. Such as a personal description, health and emergency contacts. This information along with your location and the video media is sent live to 911 dispatch and your local first responders. This allows first responders a literal complete picture as they arrive on scene. Not only will this help first responders get to you quickly and address the situation properly. It'll protect you from and or in court should the need for evidence arise.
In the application we also have you create a public account. You make a username and a bio. We also have you create an avatar or you can select a profile photo. All 911 videos go to our national feed. Along with videos from content creators interested in personal security, national security and geopolitical security. This makes the national feed similar to tic toc.
On the local feed. You can create content. The create option is available from the national feed, but unless permission is granted your post will go to the local feed. The local feed and its content changes based on the city and state you select. This allows you to view, create and interact with content from other communities. It also keeps things interesting. You can take polls, post media and or discuss different topics. You can also share from our national feed to a community of your choice. This connects individuals in your community and connects communities with each other. It also empowers the individual to spark change and innovation.
submitted by Loaded_Lotus
to Entrepreneur [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:23 _this_corrosion_ Need Advice On Getting The Best Salary For A 2023 Update: Where Can I Find Reliable Information?
The probable cause stated in the current charges. The looks on their faces have been arrested for allegedly throwing rocks at police cars while officers tried to clear the forest. There is no excuse for the conservative uptick in recent months, charged with domestic terrorism, including a designated legal observer for the interview, to wear a tie, shave and all of that. When they say no, I ask how much a group of folks, said Roddy.
I've been back for a rental in a statement. The Atlanta Police Department officers with body cameras were nearby in the shootinginformation that was already made public by a magistrate judge on Monday. Gov. Kemp called the arrests an extreme provocation in a forest. At the time of the bill, with the other staff on my team barely speak to me and always get me to accept the offer.
I've been back for a week on call if there's an emergency and we can all agree that community support isn't a crime. The police based the arrests an extreme provocation in a forest. Someone had to bail out civil rights activists in Cartersville, about 40 miles north of Atlanta, Georgia. I am with the teenagers but I hate every moment I am with the Atlanta Police Department officers with body cameras were nearby in the current charges.
submitted by _this_corrosion_
to subreddit_simulacrum [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:10 Key-Noise-4871 Who gon pop out?
2023.06.10 22:08 Guval25 Did John Coltrane Smoke?
Did John Coltrane smoke? Are you serious? Did you ever hear Giant Steps? The brother smoked on tenor on a level the other cats could not deal with. There are stories of clubs in Chicago and San Francisco where the fire department had to be called in. One night at the Village Vanguard, Miles had to be treated for 3rd degree burns when he tried to pick up John’s horn after a set. The brother had to wear these plastic lip-guards because his reeds would often catch on fire. In mid-career, he switched to a cast-iron horn because the brass on his Selmer was always warping from the heat. Not to mention all the times the Jazz Police would bust into the club and arrest him for speeding. John Coltrane definitely smoked.
submitted by Guval25
to copypasta [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:02 Roses_in_6688 According to reports, the CCP plans to establish a spy base in Cuba, 100 miles off Florida. But this is nothing surprising. In fact, the CCP has already infiltrated the United States. The CCP uses overseas secret police to monitor us, and the CCP has also infiltrated the U.S. Department of
2023.06.10 21:54 ZucchiniMajestic6460 What happened in Edinburg?
2023.06.10 21:51 ippon11030 I just had a bunch of old rich white people cuss me out for laughing at this. LEAVE THE STEPS FOR THE JIM CROW VETS
2023.06.10 21:26 Lieutenant_Fork [CO] Requesting documentation before decision?
Been with the company for under a year. Hurt my arm outside work. Immediately went to the ER and spoke with my supervisor returning to work and they took my medical paperwork. Saw HR later that day and was advised that my supervisor is not to be involved with my medical paperwork. I'm to give it straight to HR and they provide guidance on restrictions to supervisor. Continued to update HR regarding treatment and was placed on alternate tasks for 2 weeks. Week 3 comes and supervisor pulls me aside and asks for my MRI and further treatment information. I tell them the next appt is a month out and I was told by HR not to speak about my medical to them. They proceeded to get upset and said they need to know my restrictions. I told them to follow up with HR. 2 days later I am pulled into a meeting with supervisor, HR and someone who works for another department that has nothing to do with mine or HR. HR starts off by asking what I am capable of doing at this job. I reply with i dont know the full extent of tasks but ive been doing what i was assigned to with no problems. HR then proceeds to tell me I can either: stay home with no pay and go on fmla, take short term disability, or drop to part time. Even though I've been doing these alternate tasks at 40 hours with no problems the supervisor suddenly has decided only 20 hours of said tasks can now be done. Hr asks what option I'm leaning towards. I tell them I've been given a lot to think about, please email me all of my options and polices so I can make an informed decision. Hr and the supervisor and random person all go quiet. Hr finally says okay and ends the meeting. I did not receive an email.
My questions are, can they force me to make a decision without written documentation or policies that I've requested? And second, don't you have to work for a year before you qualify for fmla?
Sorry for the wall of text.
submitted by Lieutenant_Fork
to AskHR [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 21:26 ali-aaroui BREAKING Texas to Install Floating Barrier on Rio Grande to Deter Illegal Immigration
Texas Governor Greg Abbott this week announced his intention to install floatable barriers in the Rio Grande to prevent illegal immigrants from crossing the river and unlawfully entering the United States.
The barrier will reportedly be 1,000 feet long and made up of connected blow-up ball-like floats, each four feet wide. These floats also spin around if someone tries to hold onto them, thus preventing people from climbing over.
“This strategy will proactively prevent illegal crossings between ports of entry by making it more difficult to cross the Rio Grande and reach the Texas side of the southern border,” the governor said in a press release. “The first 1,000 feet of the marine floating barrier will be deployed near Eagle Pass.”
“We can put mile after mile after mile of these buoys,” he added at a press conference. “When we’re dealing with gatherings of 100 or 1,000, one of the goals is to slow down and deter as many of them as possible.”
The first section of the floating barrier, constructed by Cochrane USA, will cost approximately $1 million, according to Steve McCraw, who heads the Texas Department of Public Safety.
The floating barrier is part of a variety of measures Texas is employing as part of a broader effort to prevent people from crossing the border. These include sending National Guard members and state police and setting up barbed wire along the Rio Grande riverbanks. Last month, the Texas Legislature agreed to a two-year budget that includes $5.1 billion for border security.
Officials in Eagle Pass, a small-sized town that has been struggling with the influx of a substantial number of illegals, expressed their support for Abbott’s initiatives.
“If this means less people will be crossing illegally through the heart of Eagle Pass, we support it,” said local mayor Rolando Salinas Jr. “We want to avoid any interruption to our international bridges and our downtown businesses.”
Abbott also signed off on a collection of border security bills at the Texas Capitol which were passed during the 88th Regular Legislative Session. These six bills are designed to enhance the state’s efforts in safeguarding its residents from the humanitarian crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border, a situation exacerbated by Joe Biden’s refusal to secure it.
submitted by ali-aaroui
to Breakingnws [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 21:19 unbigyourback Sumter police department & DSS
Report report report !! Press my username I previously posted both links if you need them
submitted by unbigyourback
to independentshanika [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 21:15 MrZavic The EliteRP PD/EMS Is Hiring Player Economy Player Owned Businesses 600+ Custom Cars Custom Scripts LGBTQ+ Friendly
| || | submitted by MrZavic to FiveMServers [link] [comments]
Looking to get into RP, or thinking of joining a new city? “The Elite RP” is a serious RP server that has many exciting features from numerous criminal activities, to day to day civilian jobs. We have player owned businesses, as well as over 400 imported cars and custom scripts that are developed to be unique to our city. We are excited to add new members, and the city's Developers and Staff work day and night to better the city, and improve it in all aspects. We also have businesses which are available and seeking owners, to help truly make the city community run. We would love to invite all newcomers & veterans alike to the city, join our discord for more information as well. https://discord.gg/TheEliteRP
LSPD IS HIRING
The Los Santos Police Department is currently hiring new and enthusiastic people to take on the role of Police Officers!
LSPD offers a wide range of perks alongside a rank structure that rewards its officers who manage to perform their duties at exceptional standards https://preview.redd.it/sbwib2j3m85b1.png?width=2268&format=png&auto=webp&s=9f987a3f3a251a81f26dcad8eed1137265d5f787
What are the requirements to join LSPD?
⦁ Clean Record (Misdemeanours and traffic violations may be overlooked)
⦁ Able to dedicate at least 4 hours per week to active patrol.
⦁ Ability to listen to and respect the chain of command. https://preview.redd.it/hru0alh6m85b1.png?width=2441&format=png&auto=webp&s=8b7152ddbd597829353d53c7709280df73ae61aa MOUNT ZONAH MEDICAL IS HIRING
EMS is looking for hard working, compassionate individuals who will show care to the city and that person is YOU!. https://preview.redd.it/lvldj0dam85b1.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=e900a7c0b9568372a9fe3caff9eefce0d9ece68a https://preview.redd.it/ihruiw9tm85b1.png?width=1379&format=png&auto=webp&s=fc1babf3caf2b3b4d8483847721bd08f21d6b836 JOIN US! https://preview.redd.it/nty5s24dm85b1.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=68fbf09ad2ce5c34dab10b0161e747bfee954321 Some jobs that are available from our city hall. https://preview.redd.it/7xj313blm85b1.png?width=1083&format=png&auto=webp&s=083c647814e5b1bd79f048ee3c1801f9b8ed78ad
⦁ Trucking (Simulator style)
⦁ Warehouse Selector
⦁ Taxi Driver
⦁ Postal delivery
⦁ Hunting We also offer illegal activities for the criminals who wanna get their hands dirty.
⦁ Custom drug system with effects unique to The EliteRP
⦁ Custom money laundering system unique to The EliteRP
⦁ Crafting system unique to The EliteRP
⦁ Bank Robberies
⦁ Store Robberies, etc…
⦁ Amazing bonuses for being a whitelisted gang https://preview.redd.it/qlj2ndvom85b1.png?width=957&format=png&auto=webp&s=17f8eaa220fbb6b49e6abede8d04db9a497c5267
So if you want to be a gang member, criminal scumbag, or even join the boys in blue to protect our city! The EliteRP has a ton of options to make your roleplay experience one of the best.
https://preview.redd.it/40neo1r4p85b1.png?width=1440&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a3800f4f98c6b59c9b098ee7d6dd9724fbb2188 https://preview.redd.it/kptels95p85b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=cb779692d88d74f0eb027ea295f3f2ae300cd82c https://preview.redd.it/9lua96e2p85b1.png?width=1009&format=png&auto=webp&s=a607e04e2ef6b28c3c316a2e6dba324154dc95ce https://preview.redd.it/9p0deen1p85b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=08da6ea4d671c902567db477e76e1563bee2bd1e https://preview.redd.it/iwvkjyivm85b1.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=50280739dbd6911c60558fa297e3d4d9894542c1 https://preview.redd.it/u8i8fje0p85b1.png?width=1157&format=png&auto=webp&s=a43bc1268a3130da63d24140bc3bff22b7ec8114 https://preview.redd.it/8ve7k2x0p85b1.png?width=1153&format=png&auto=webp&s=a8e838c4ec67cba42317735a8c1f9800e9529e24
The EliteRP Player Economy Player Owned Businesses 400+ Custom Cars Custom Scripts
2023.06.10 21:08 Big-Cryptographer-47 The daily Korean Air A380 from JFK to South Korea goes right over my house.
2023.06.10 20:45 Jscott1986 Inspired by the recent post from u/HawkeyeTen (and comment by u/ProblemGamer18), here are 484 reasons Eisenhower was a good President (according to ChatGPT, obviously)
Link to the comment/post
- Successful military career as a five-star general during World War II.
- Skillful leadership in planning and executing the D-Day invasion.
- Played a crucial role in defeating Nazi Germany and liberating Europe.
- Fostered strong international alliances during his military service.
- Demonstrated a commitment to public service throughout his life.
- Championed civil rights and desegregation.
- Created the Civil Rights Commission to investigate civil rights violations.
- Appointed Earl Warren as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, leading to landmark civil rights decisions.
- Signed the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1960, the first civil rights laws since Reconstruction.
- Established the President's Committee on Government Contracts to combat racial discrimination in federal contracting.
- Advocated for the desegregation of schools and supported the landmark Brown v. Board of Education decision.
- Sent federal troops to enforce desegregation in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Supported the Montgomery Bus Boycott and Martin Luther King Jr.'s efforts for racial equality.
- Promoted economic stability and growth during his presidency.
- Presided over a period of sustained economic expansion known as the "Eisenhower Era."
- Instituted policies that aimed to balance the federal budget.
- Oversaw the creation of the Interstate Highway System, promoting economic development and national defense.
- Established the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (now the Department of Health and Human Services).
- Expanded social security benefits.
- Increased the minimum wage.
- Strengthened labor unions by signing the Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act.
- Nominated competent and skilled individuals to key positions in his administration.
- Fostered a cooperative working relationship with Congress.
- Supported the establishment of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- Authorized the creation of the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), which later developed into DARPA.
- Presided over the end of the Korean War, securing an armistice and maintaining peace in the region.
- Promoted a policy of "massive retaliation" as a deterrent to potential Soviet aggression.
- Successfully managed the Cold War tensions between the United States and the Soviet Union.
- Negotiated an end to the Suez Crisis, ensuring stability in the Middle East.
- Championed the "Atoms for Peace" initiative, advocating for the peaceful use of nuclear energy.
- Created the People-to-People program to promote cultural exchange and understanding.
- Maintained a balanced approach to foreign policy, avoiding unnecessary conflicts.
- Fostered strong relationships with NATO allies, strengthening collective defense.
- Skillfully managed the 1956 Hungarian Revolution crisis, balancing humanitarian concerns with geopolitical realities.
- Developed a close working relationship with British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
- Fostered improved relations with Latin American countries.
- Supported the Pan-American Highway project, enhancing economic and cultural ties with the region.
- Implemented policies to stabilize the Middle East and prevent Soviet influence.
- Developed the Eisenhower Doctrine, providing military assistance to countries threatened by communism in the Middle East.
- Initiated the Open Skies proposal, promoting transparency and reducing the risk of surprise nuclear attacks.
- Maintained a cautious and measured approach during the tense period of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- Skillfully managed the U-2 spy plane incident, preventing a major escalation with the Soviet Union.
- Established the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to provide foreign assistance.
- Signed the Federal-Aid Highway Act of 1956, which led to the construction of a vast network of highways and improved transportation infrastructure.
- Created the St. Lawrence Seaway, opening up new shipping routes and promoting economic growth.
- Prioritized science and technology by establishing the President's Science Advisory Committee.
- Supported research and development in various fields, including medicine, agriculture, and space exploration.
- Signed the National Defense Education Act, providing federal funding to improve science and mathematics education.
- Promoted the expansion of vocational education to meet the demands of a changing workforce.
- Supported the development of nuclear power as a clean energy source.
- Balanced the federal budget for three out of his eight years in office.
- Reduced government spending and advocated for fiscal responsibility.
- Presided over a period of low inflation and steady economic growth.
- Strengthened the Federal Reserve's independence in monetary policy decisions.
- Championed free trade and supported the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT).
- Supported the establishment of the European Economic Community, fostering economic integration in Europe.
- Successfully negotiated the Treaty of Rome, which created the European Atomic Energy Community (EURATOM).
- Implemented policies to curb inflation and stabilize the economy during periods of economic fluctuation.
- Introduced a comprehensive farm policy to support American farmers and ensure food security.
- Signed the Agricultural Act of 1954, providing assistance to farmers affected by natural disasters.
- Supported the development of new agricultural technologies and practices to increase productivity.
- Initiated the Food for Peace program, providing humanitarian assistance and promoting agricultural exports.
- Established the Indian Claims Commission to address longstanding grievances and promote justice for Native Americans.
- Appointed Native Americans to key positions in his administration, promoting inclusivity and representation.
- Strengthened the protection of national parks and public lands.
- Expanded the National Park System by adding new parks and recreation areas.
- Preserved and protected significant natural landmarks, including Cape Cod National Seashore and the Everglades.
- Supported the development of the National Wilderness Preservation System.
- Signed the Clean Air Act of 1963, addressing air pollution and promoting environmental conservation.
- Created the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to protect critical wildlife habitats.
- Fostered a culture of innovation and creativity during his presidency.
- Emphasized the importance of science and technology in driving progress and national competitiveness.
- Encouraged the expansion of research and development in industries such as aerospace and electronics.
- Signed the National Defense Education Act, which allocated funds for scholarships in science, mathematics, and foreign languages.
- Supported the establishment of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and its space exploration endeavors.
- Oversaw the successful launch of the first American satellite, Explorer 1.
- Supported the development of the Vanguard program, which aimed to launch the first U.S. satellite.
- Presided over the establishment of the National Academy of Sciences' Space Science Board.
- Strengthened the United States' presence in space through the Mercury and Gemini space programs.
- Encouraged peaceful uses of outer space and advocated for international cooperation in space exploration.
- Prioritized public health initiatives and medical research during his presidency.
- Created the National Institute of Mental Health to address mental health issues and promote research.
- Signed the Mental Health Study Act of 1955, leading to advancements in understanding and treating mental illness.
- Established the President's Commission on Heart Disease, Cancer, and Stroke to combat major health challenges.
- Supported the development of the polio vaccine, which led to the near-eradication of the disease.
- Expanded access to healthcare for military veterans through the Veterans Administration.
- Improved healthcare services for Native Americans by strengthening the Indian Health Service.
- Signed the Federal Hospital Insurance Act, which laid the foundation for Medicare.
- Supported medical research, leading to advancements in treatments and cures for various diseases.
- Created the National Highway Safety Advisory Committee to address road safety concerns.
- Signed the Federal Aviation Act, which established the Federal Aviation Agency (now the Federal Aviation Administration) to regulate and ensure the safety of civil aviation.
- Strengthened consumer protection by signing the Federal Trade Commission Amendments Act.
- Supported the development of nuclear energy as a source of clean and abundant power.
- Promoted nuclear disarmament and supported the peaceful use of atomic energy through the "Atoms for Peace" program.
- Established the Office of Science and Technology within the White House to advise the President on scientific matters.
- Developed the "New Look" defense policy, which aimed to maintain a strong military while reducing overall defense spending.
- Signed the Department of Defense Reorganization Act, streamlining the military command structure.
- Enhanced the United States' intelligence capabilities by creating the National Security Agency (NSA).
- Improved military readiness and effectiveness through the establishment of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- Supported the expansion of the United States' nuclear arsenal as a deterrent to potential adversaries.
- Initiated the development of the U-2 spy plane, which provided crucial intelligence during the Cold War.
- Established the National Aeronautics and Space Council to coordinate space-related activities.
- Championed scientific research and development within the military-industrial complex.
- Implemented policies to strengthen the United States' conventional military capabilities.
- Strengthened the Strategic Air Command and ensured a credible nuclear deterrent.
- Maintained a strong and stable defense posture during a period of heightened global tensions.
- Promoted the principles of democracy, freedom, and human rights on the international stage.
- Supported the establishment of Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty to counter Soviet propaganda.
- Strengthened the Voice of America radio broadcasts to provide accurate information to audiences worldwide.
- Fostered strong relationships with key allies, including the United Kingdom, France, and West Germany.
- Promoted the principles of collective security through active participation in international organizations like the United Nations.
- Supported the establishment of the Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO) to counter communist aggression in the region.
- Provided economic and military aid to countries threatened by communism, including South Korea and Taiwan.
- Developed a comprehensive strategy to address communist expansion, known as the "Eisenhower Doctrine."
- Supported the overthrow of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadegh, securing Western interests in the region.
- Maintained a policy of containment toward the Soviet Union and communist regimes around the world.
- Negotiated the end of the Korean War, preserving the stability of the Korean Peninsula.
- Advocated for peaceful coexistence and diplomacy as means of resolving international conflicts.
- Promoted cultural exchanges and goodwill missions to improve international relations.
- Developed the "Open Skies" proposal to foster transparency and reduce the risk of accidental nuclear war.
- Successfully managed the tensions of the Suez Crisis, avoiding direct military conflict.
- Oversaw the peaceful transition of power to his successor, John F. Kennedy, ensuring stability and continuity in government.
- Demonstrated integrity, humility, and a strong work ethic throughout his presidency.
- Upheld the principles of democracy and the rule of law.
- Fostered a sense of national unity and pride during his tenure.
- Demonstrated a commitment to public service and the well-being of the American people.
- Maintained a high level of professionalism and integrity in the White House.
- Conducted himself with dignity and grace, setting a positive example for future presidents.
- Promoted transparency in government operations and decision-making.
- Prioritized national security without compromising civil liberties.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills in both military and civilian spheres.
- Respected the separation of powers and worked collaboratively with Congress.
- Listened to the advice of experts and surrounded himself with competent advisers.
- Respected the importance of the judiciary and appointed qualified judges.
- Displayed a calm and composed demeanor during times of crisis.
- Navigated complex foreign policy challenges with prudence and strategic thinking.
- Actively sought diplomatic solutions to international conflicts.
- Avoided unnecessary military interventions.
- Encouraged a culture of innovation and progress in various fields.
- Valued education and supported initiatives to improve academic standards.
- Focused on the long-term interests of the nation rather than short-term political gains.
- Built and maintained strong relationships with world leaders.
- Earned the respect and admiration of the American people.
- Managed economic challenges with prudence and sound fiscal policies.
- Prioritized the needs of working-class Americans and the middle class.
- Strived for inclusivity and equal opportunities for all Americans.
- Demonstrated a commitment to fiscal responsibility and reducing national debt.
- Made tough decisions in the best interest of the nation, even when politically unpopular.
- Displayed a strong moral compass and ethical leadership.
- Upheld the values of honesty, integrity, and transparency in his administration.
- Supported the growth and development of small businesses.
- Fostered a sense of national pride and unity during the Cold War era.
- Maintained a strong defense posture while advocating for peaceful resolutions.
- Developed a comprehensive national security strategy.
- Acted as a mediator in international conflicts, promoting peace and stability.
- Protected American interests abroad while respecting the sovereignty of other nations.
- Promoted democratic values and institutions worldwide.
- Led with humility and sought input from a diverse range of perspectives.
- Fostered a culture of accountability within his administration.
- Displayed resilience and determination in the face of challenges.
- Successfully managed the transition from a wartime to a peacetime economy.
- Supported the integration of military veterans into civilian life.
- Encouraged volunteerism and community service through initiatives like the People-to-People program.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the welfare of future generations through environmental conservation efforts.
- Built bridges across partisan divides and sought common ground for the greater good.
- Encouraged open and respectful dialogue on important national issues.
- Respected the importance of a free and independent press in a democratic society.
- Valued the input and expertise of career diplomats and foreign service officers.
- Exhibited a strong sense of duty and responsibility to the American people.
- Inspired trust and confidence among allies and partners around the world.
- Promoted stability and prosperity in the Western Hemisphere through diplomatic efforts.
- Prioritized the well-being of military personnel and their families.
- Fostered a culture of innovation and excellence within the military.
- Supported the development of advanced military technologies.
- Modernized and improved the efficiency of the military-industrial complex.
- Acted decisively and responsibly in times of crisis, such as the U-2 incident.
- Navigated complex international dynamics with skill and diplomacy.
- Respected the sovereignty of other nations while protecting American interests.
- Strengthened alliances and partnerships to promote global security and stability.
- Recognized the importance of economic cooperation and trade agreements in fostering global prosperity.
- Supported international development efforts to alleviate poverty and promote sustainable growth.
- Demonstrated a commitment to nuclear non-proliferation and arms control.
- Actively engaged in negotiations and diplomacy to reduce the risk of nuclear conflict.
- Strengthened intelligence capabilities to ensure national security and prevent threats.
- Supported the development and deployment of advanced surveillance technologies.
- Fostered a culture of professionalism and integrity within the intelligence community.
- Promoted transparency and accountability in intelligence operations.
- Prioritized the safety and security of American citizens at home and abroad.
- Implemented policies to protect critical infrastructure from potential threats.
- Promoted the responsible use of technology in national security efforts.
- Supported veterans' rights and benefits, including healthcare and educational opportunities.
- Encouraged the integration of veterans into the workforce and provided job training programs.
- Strengthened mental health services for veterans.
- Created programs to support veterans with disabilities and ensure their inclusion in society.
- Advocated for increased research and understanding of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) among veterans.
- Prioritized the rehabilitation and reintegration of prisoners of war.
- Fought against government corruption and advocated for transparency in public office.
- Encouraged civic engagement and the participation of citizens in the democratic process.
- Supported the growth and development of grassroots organizations and community initiatives.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the principles of equality and fairness.
- Worked to bridge racial and ethnic divides in American society.
- Promoted cultural diversity and celebrated the contributions of different communities.
- Encouraged the empowerment of women and advocated for gender equality.
- Appointed women to key positions in his administration.
- Supported women's rights, including the right to vote and access to education.
- Encouraged the inclusion of marginalized communities in decision-making processes.
- Fostered a spirit of national unity and solidarity in times of crisis.
- Promoted the importance of volunteerism and community service.
- Advocated for the rights of individuals with disabilities and supported accessibility initiatives.
- Supported the growth and development of arts and culture in America.
- Strengthened copyright laws to protect the rights of artists and creators.
- Promoted the preservation of historical landmarks and sites.
- Supported the development of national museums and cultural institutions.
- Encouraged scientific research and advancements in medical treatments.
- Supported the development of vaccines and public health initiatives.
- Prioritized the well-being and safety of American citizens during public health emergencies.
- Established guidelines and protocols to address public health crises.
- Collaborated with international partners to combat global health challenges.
- Fostered a spirit of resilience and determination during times of national hardship.
- Promoted the importance of empathy and compassion in public service.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the principles of democracy and the Constitution.
- Preserved and upheld the rights and freedoms enshrined in the Bill of Rights.
- Respected the separation of powers and checks and balances within the government.
- Supported efforts to enhance the transparency and accountability of government institutions.
- Championed the importance of an independent judiciary in upholding the rule of law.
- Appointed qualified and competent judges who demonstrated a commitment to justice.
- Demonstrated a commitment to public safety and law enforcement efforts.
- Supported the development of community policing initiatives.
- Promoted initiatives to reduce crime rates and improve public safety.
- Encouraged cooperation and coordination between federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.
- Supported the development and deployment of advanced crime-fighting technologies.
- Supported the development and deployment of advanced crime-fighting technologies.
- Focused on rehabilitation and reintegration programs to reduce recidivism.
- Encouraged dialogue and understanding between law enforcement and communities.
- Supported efforts to address systemic issues and promote fairness in the criminal justice system.
- Advocated for the rights of the accused and ensured due process.
- Demonstrated a commitment to immigration policies that balance security and compassion.
- Supported comprehensive immigration reform efforts.
- Worked to uphold the principles of the Statue of Liberty and America's legacy as a nation of immigrants.
- Developed policies to attract and retain skilled immigrants to contribute to the American economy.
- Supported efforts to address root causes of migration and promote stability in neighboring countries.
- Prioritized the humane treatment of refugees and provided assistance to those in need.
- Championed the importance of education as a pathway to opportunity and success.
- Supported initiatives to improve educational standards and curriculum.
- Increased federal funding for schools and educational programs.
- Promoted access to quality education for underserved communities.
- Supported vocational and technical education to prepare students for the workforce.
- Encouraged innovation in teaching methods and curriculum development.
- Strengthened partnerships between schools, parents, and communities to support student success.
- Supported programs to address the achievement gap and promote educational equity.
- Fostered a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship in the American economy.
- Promoted policies to support small businesses and remove regulatory burdens.
- Encouraged research and development in emerging industries.
- Supported access to capital for entrepreneurs and startups.
- Fostered a favorable business environment to attract domestic and foreign investment.
- Championed free trade policies to expand opportunities for American businesses.
- Supported initiatives to promote job training and workforce development.
- Invested in infrastructure projects to drive economic growth and create jobs.
- Prioritized energy security and supported the development of diverse energy sources.
- Implemented policies to address environmental challenges and promote sustainable practices.
- Supported conservation efforts to protect natural resources and preserve biodiversity.
- Advocated for responsible land management and stewardship.
- Promoted the importance of renewable energy and clean technologies.
- Supported the expansion of national parks and protected areas.
- Encouraged responsible tourism and outdoor recreation.
- Demonstrated resilience and leadership in times of natural disasters and emergencies.
- Provided federal assistance and resources to affected communities.
- Supported disaster preparedness and mitigation efforts.
- Collaborated with state and local governments to ensure effective response and recovery.
- Prioritized the safety and well-being of military service members and their families.
- Implemented policies to support military families and improve their quality of life.
- Expanded healthcare services for veterans and active-duty personnel.
- Strengthened mental health support for service members and veterans.
- Focused on reducing veteran homelessness and increasing access to housing assistance.
- Advocated for policies to ensure a smooth transition from military to civilian life.
- Promoted initiatives to address the unique challenges faced by military spouses and children.
- Supported efforts to address the issue of sexual assault in the military.
- Demonstrated a commitment to diplomacy and peaceful resolution of conflicts.
- Supported international agreements and treaties to promote disarmament and non-proliferation.
- Engaged in strategic dialogue with adversaries to reduce tensions and foster understanding.
- Championed multilateral approaches to address global challenges.
- Prioritized human rights and advocated for the protection of vulnerable populations.
- Provided humanitarian assistance to countries in need.
- Supported peacekeeping efforts and conflict resolution initiatives.
- Fostered cultural exchange and understanding through international programs.
- Promoted international cooperation in addressing climate change and environmental issues.
- Supported the Paris Agreement on climate change and worked to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Encouraged global efforts to protect endangered species and preserve biodiversity.
- Supported initiatives to address global poverty and promote sustainable development.
- Worked to strengthen international institutions and promote global governance.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to address regional conflicts and promote stability.
- Supported initiatives to combat terrorism and dismantle terrorist networks.
- Encouraged international collaboration in addressing cybersecurity threats.
- Promoted democracy and human rights on the global stage.
- Advocated for religious freedom and tolerance worldwide.
- Supported efforts to combat human trafficking and modern-day slavery.
- Promoted gender equality and women's empowerment globally.
- Supported global health initiatives to combat infectious diseases and improve healthcare systems.
- Engaged in humanitarian efforts to provide assistance to countries affected by natural disasters and conflicts.
- Supported efforts to promote access to clean water and sanitation worldwide.
- Demonstrated a commitment to responsible and ethical foreign aid.
- Prioritized the needs of marginalized and vulnerable populations in international assistance.
- Worked to strengthen alliances and partnerships with key international actors.
- Supported initiatives to promote economic development and poverty reduction in developing countries.
- Encouraged fair and transparent trade practices to promote global economic growth.
- Fought against corruption and supported initiatives to promote good governance worldwide.
- Demonstrated a commitment to nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation.
- Supported efforts to prevent the spread of weapons of mass destruction.
- Engaged in strategic arms control negotiations to reduce the risk of nuclear conflict.
- Promoted peaceful coexistence and dialogue among nations.
- Prioritized the protection of civilians during armed conflicts.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international law and the United Nations Charter.
- Supported efforts to address global poverty and income inequality.
- Championed initiatives to improve access to education and healthcare worldwide.
- Supported initiatives to address food security and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Encouraged international cooperation in addressing migration and refugee crises.
- Promoted cultural exchange and understanding through international educational programs.
- Supported initiatives to combat global cyber threats and protect digital infrastructure.
- Advocated for the importance of multilateralism in addressing global challenges.
- Demonstrated leadership and diplomacy in international negotiations and summits.
- Promoted dialogue and peaceful resolution of territorial disputes.
- Supported initiatives to address the humanitarian and political crises of the time.
- Fostered diplomatic relations with emerging nations and expanded diplomatic presence.
- Encouraged collaboration in scientific research and technological advancements.
- Supported initiatives to address global poverty and promote sustainable development.
- Engaged in efforts to combat infectious diseases and promote global health.
- Focused on expanding access to education and improving educational standards globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international human rights and equality.
- Supported initiatives to address the needs of refugees and displaced persons.
- Promoted access to clean water, sanitation, and hygiene worldwide.
- Advocated for responsible and sustainable management of natural resources.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to address regional conflicts and promote peace.
- Supported initiatives to address climate change and mitigate its impacts.
- Encouraged international collaboration in scientific research and innovation.
- Supported initiatives to promote gender equality and women's empowerment globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to upholding international law and norms.
- Promoted fair and transparent trade practices and economic cooperation.
- Engaged in efforts to combat global terrorism and extremist ideologies.
- Supported initiatives to strengthen cybersecurity and protect digital infrastructure.
- Advocated for the rights of marginalized and vulnerable populations globally.
- Advocated for the rights of marginalized and vulnerable populations globally.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean energy and combat climate change.
- Engaged in efforts to promote peace and stability in conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated leadership in global public health initiatives and pandemic response.
- Supported initiatives to address income inequality and promote economic justice.
- Encouraged international cooperation in addressing cybersecurity threats.
- Promoted intercultural dialogue and understanding through cultural exchange programs.
- Supported initiatives to protect and preserve cultural heritage worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent the proliferation of nuclear weapons.
- Advocated for the importance of diplomacy in resolving international disputes.
- Supported initiatives to promote sustainable and responsible development.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international justice and accountability.
- Supported initiatives to combat corruption and promote good governance globally.
- Advocated for the rights and empowerment of indigenous peoples worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to address the global water crisis and promote water security.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on vulnerable populations.
- Promoted dialogue and negotiation as means of resolving international conflicts.
- Demonstrated a commitment to humanitarian assistance and disaster relief efforts.
- Supported initiatives to combat illicit drug trafficking and transnational crime.
- Encouraged international collaboration in addressing global health challenges.
- Promoted the importance of education and literacy in achieving sustainable development.
- Engaged in efforts to promote access to affordable and clean energy globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat modern slavery and human trafficking.
- Supported initiatives to strengthen international cooperation in counterterrorism efforts.
- Advocated for the rights of children and the protection of their well-being worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peace and reconciliation in conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting human rights globally.
- Supported initiatives to address the root causes of migration and displacement.
- Promoted interfaith dialogue and understanding to foster religious tolerance.
- Engaged in efforts to address the global refugee crisis and provide humanitarian assistance.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals and their implementation.
- Supported initiatives to promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth globally.
- Advocated for the importance of gender equality and women's empowerment on the global agenda.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent and resolve armed conflicts.
- Demonstrated leadership in advancing global nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on vulnerable ecosystems.
- Promoted the importance of responsible and sustainable tourism worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to address global food security and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international cooperation in combating cyber threats.
- Supported initiatives to enhance access to healthcare and strengthen healthcare systems globally.
- Advocated for the protection of human rights defenders and journalists worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote democracy and good governance globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global refugee and migration crisis.
- Supported initiatives to promote social inclusion and reduce inequality globally.
- Promoted the importance of cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue on the global stage.
- Engaged in efforts to promote disarmament and arms control worldwide.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the principles of multilateralism and global cooperation.
- Supported initiatives to address the digital divide and promote digital inclusion globally.
- Advocated for the rights of persons with disabilities and inclusive policies worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peace and stability in conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat transnational organized crime.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean water
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean water and sanitation worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to address the global refugee and displacement crisis.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting LGBTQ+ rights globally.
- Supported initiatives to combat human rights abuses and promote justice worldwide.
- Promoted intergenerational equity and sustainable development practices.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent and resolve conflicts through peaceful means.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat poverty and inequality.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to affordable and quality healthcare globally.
- Advocated for the rights of marginalized and vulnerable populations in international forums.
- Engaged in efforts to promote access to education and eradicate illiteracy worldwide.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international cooperation in addressing global pandemics.
- Supported initiatives to protect and preserve the world's oceans and marine ecosystems.
- Promoted responsible and sustainable consumption and production patterns globally.
- Engaged in efforts to promote gender mainstreaming and equality in all sectors.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the impacts of climate change on vulnerable communities.
- Supported initiatives to address the global digital divide and bridge the technological gap.
- Advocated for the protection and promotion of indigenous rights and cultures worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament.
- Demonstrated a commitment to upholding international humanitarian law in times of conflict.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to justice and legal empowerment globally.
- Promoted interfaith dialogue and understanding to foster religious harmony and peace.
- Engaged in efforts to combat human trafficking and modern-day slavery worldwide.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat infectious diseases and epidemics.
- Supported initiatives to promote sustainable urban development and resilient cities.
- Advocated for the rights and empowerment of youth in decision-making processes.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peacebuilding and reconciliation in post-conflict societies.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the rights and well-being of children worldwide.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean and renewable energy globally.
- Promoted inclusive and equitable economic growth and employment opportunities worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to protect and promote cultural heritage and diversity globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global water crisis and promoting water security.
- Supported initiatives to combat discrimination and promote social inclusion globally.
- Advocated for the protection of journalists and press freedom worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent and resolve international disputes through dialogue.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international cooperation in addressing global cybersecurity threats.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to affordable housing and adequate living conditions.
- Promoted the importance of environmental conservation and biodiversity protection globally.
- Engaged in efforts to address the root causes of poverty and promote sustainable livelihoods.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to promote sustainable and responsible tourism.
- Supported initiatives to promote inclusive and participatory governance worldwide.
- Advocated for the rights and empowerment of persons with disabilities on the global stage.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peace, stability, and reconciliation in conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of indigenous peoples worldwide.
- Supported initiatives to combat corruption and promote transparency and accountability globally.
- Promoted the importance of early childhood development and access to quality education globally.
- Engaged in efforts to promote and protect the rights of migrants and refugees worldwide.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global food security and nutrition challenge.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on vulnerable populations.
- Advocated for the protection and promotion of workers' rights and decent work worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote arms control and disarmament globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to upholding the principles of human dignity and human rights.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean and affordable energy for all.
- Promoted inclusive and equitable access to information and communication technologies.
- Engaged in efforts to promote sustainable and responsible mining practices globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global challenges of migration and displacement.
- Supported initiatives to promote peace education and conflict resolution skills globally.
- Advocated for the protection and empowerment of women and girls worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent and address humanitarian crises and conflicts.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting intergenerational equity and sustainability.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to justice and legal aid for all.
- Promoted intercultural dialogue and understanding to foster peaceful coexistence.
- Engaged in efforts to combat racism, discrimination, and xenophobia globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to address the impacts of climate change on vulnerable regions.
- Supported initiatives to promote sustainable and resilient infrastructure development.
- Advocated for the protection and promotion of the rights of older persons worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peaceful and inclusive societies globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting mental health and well-being globally.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of environmental degradation and deforestation.
- Promoted inclusive and equitable access to financial services and economic opportunities.
- Engaged in efforts to promote access to safe and affordable drinking water for all.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat illicit financial flows and money laundering.
- Supported initiatives to promote inclusive and accessible urban planning and development.
- Advocated for the protection and empowerment of marginalized and vulnerable children worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote disarmament and non-proliferation of weapons.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of refugees and internally displaced persons.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on small island developing states.
- Promoted the importance of cultural preservation and heritage protection worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to promote sustainable and responsible consumption patterns.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to promote the rule of law and access to justice.
- Supported initiatives to address the digital divide and promote digital literacy globally.
- Advocated for the protection and promotion of the rights of migrant workers worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peaceful resolution of territorial disputes.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of persons with disabilities globally.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of pollution and promote environmental sustainability.
- Promoted inclusive and participatory decision-making processes at all levels.
- Engaged in efforts to promote and protect the rights of indigenous women and girls.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global challenges of water scarcity and water management.
- Supported initiatives to promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and innovation.
- Advocated for the protection and empowerment of LGBTQ+ individuals worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote responsible and accountable governance globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of migrant and domestic workers.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on agricultural systems.
- Promoted inclusive and equitable access to quality healthcare services for all.
- Engaged in efforts to promote sustainable and responsible fishing practices globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to promote peace, justice, and strong institutions.
submitted by Jscott1986
to Presidents [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:29 LightGreenUSMC Soul Food
2023.06.10 20:22 Grand-Earth2594 does iit bombay have artificial intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a rapidly growing field. Many educational institutions worldwide are investing significantly in this field. One of the prominent educational institutions in India, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), is a leading academic institution that offers AI courses. In this article, we will delve into the AI department at IIT Bombay and its offerings.
IIT Bombay has a dedicated department for AI called the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. The department offers an undergraduate program in Computer Science and Engineering with a specialization in AI. This program combines coding skills with machine learning and deep learning expertise. The course covers various topics such as data structures, programming languages, computer architecture, operating systems, algorithms, and databases, and also offers specialization courses on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data analysis.
Moreover, IIT Bombay offers postgraduate programs in AI. The institute provides two postgraduate programs in AI, one as a Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Data Science, and the other as a Master of Science (M.Sc) in Artificial Intelligence. The M.Tech program combines the theory and application of data science, machine learning, and AI. On the other hand, the M.Sc program focuses on machine learning, data mining, and theoretical aspects of AI.
Furthermore, IIT Bombay is also a member of the National Knowledge Network, which is a government initiative that links universities, research centers, libraries, and laboratories, providing a high-speed network for communication and data sharing. This membership helps in facilitating research collaborations with other AI researchers and institutions across the country.
All in all, IIT Bombay has made substantial contributions to the field of AI. The Department of Computer Science and Engineering offers a range of programs in AI, which offer students a comprehensive knowledge of AI theory, practical application, and hands-on experience. With its rigorous academic programs and world-class faculty, IIT Bombay is well-equipped to train students who seek to build a career in AI.
submitted by Grand-Earth2594
to TheFutureAI [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:19 akagyx 4 x Ed Sheeran - Nashville - Nissan Stadium
4 Ed Sheeran concert tickets for sale! Had a change of summer plans and unfortunately can't make it any longer.
I've seen him live twice and would do so a third time if my plans didn't change. He mixes his own music live on stage, which is pretty impressive and very different from any concert I've been to.
July 22, 6pm - Nissan Stadium in Nashville TN.
Seats are really close to the stage and can't be purchased on Ticketmaster even if you wanted to. See pictures for seat map.
Sec 133, Row U, Seat 9-6
It's $188 per ticket and I've 4 tickets. Selling at exactly what I paid; just hoping to pass them on to someone who can enjoy them!
Happy to meet in person at Brentwood Police Department to transact. If you wish to transact online, then we could arrange something else as well.
If this listing is up, it's available.
submitted by akagyx
to nashvillebuyandsell [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:13 No-Scientist7656 Rundown of UT-2 Special
Incumbent Chris Stewart will resign on September 15, 2023 due to his wife's health issues. The primary is scheduled for September 5 and the general on November 21. The state legislature will reconvene for a special session on June 14 to allocate funding for the election and likely approve the governor's timeline. Candidates must gather 7,000 signatures. Filing deadline on June 14
The district voted 60R-34D in 2022 and has a partisan lean of R+11 (Cook) or R+23 (538). It stretches
.svg) from the northwest of Salt Lake County, runs down the western border, and heads east, stopping at the Colorado River. It is 75% white, 18% Hispanic/Latino, 3% Asian, and 1.7% black.
Republicans: Becky Edwards
- former state representative
- Ran as a more centrist alternative to Lee in the 2022 Republican Senate primary and earned 30% (2nd place)
- Charged by the TPD (twitter police department) for being a RINO
- small government
- competitive and cheaper healthcare
- no culture wars
- immigration: balance safety and provide pathways for workers, especially regarding the agricultural and tourism industries
- childcare, workplace protections, paid family leave
- retain fossil fuels as we transition to greener energy
- free market solutions to climate change
- secure cheap and clean water while being mindful of our environmental future
- term limits (she left the state house after 10 years)
- second amendment supporter while encouraging initiatives regarding mental and behavioral health
- expand opportunity for minorities, inclusivity
Scott Hatfield Bruce Hough
- former speaker of the Utah House of Representatives
- ran in the 2020 Republican Governor Primary and earned 21% (3rd place)
- constitutional carry
- opposes red flag laws
- stopped Obamacare expansion
- eliminate food sales tax
- parent's rights
- "eradicate woke education"
- Oil, coal, natural gas
Tyrone Jensen Henry Eyring
- RNC member and former chair of the Utah Republican Party
- Duke University professor
R. Quin Denning Remy Bubba Kush
- Vice chair of the Utah Republican Party
Democrats: Kathleen Riebe
- State Senator
- Website (former)
- smaller class sizes
- services to diverse populations
- preventive care
- expand medicaid
- clean public lands
submitted by No-Scientist7656
to YAPms [link] [comments]