Cessna 150 paint schemes
[WTS] m600, raptor sd, L3 eotech, more
2023.06.11 00:12 ngod15 [WTS] m600, raptor sd, L3 eotech, more
L3 eotech xps2 2012 dom, $335 shipped good shape 2013 dom https://imgur.com/a/zKcxrxF
Faxxon full size p320 threaded barrel like new $150 shipped
North American Rescue, Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK), Medical Kit
1 x pair Black Talon(R) Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg. 1 x C-A-T(R) (Combat Application Tourniquet(R)) Black 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd.) 1 x Flat ETD(TM) 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
M600df no mount, some paint near where mount goes otherwise good shape $190 shipped
Radian raptor sd brand new, black. $105 shipped https://imgur.com/a/jrq9QfC
submitted by ngod15
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:09 encrsrp type me post!! pls help :(
(i got tired of answering at some point and i think you can notice that, so sorry if my tone suddenly changes shsk, i didn’t answer in order so the ones written clearly more hastily are the ones i wrote after have got tired lol)
I tried to type myself multiple times but i always reconsider it… so i’ll try to answer the questions and drop some test results i got :) + english isn’t my native language so im sorry for eventual mistakes in my writing!!
• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
I’m 21 and i’m a female (trying to better understand if a feel comfortable identifying myself as genderfluid/bigender), i’m neurodivergent (adhd+autism+giftedness) and that has often made difficult to type myself. I’m really energetic and i like doing stuff, in the meaning that i hate stay sitting still and i always need stimuli both it is mental or physical. Even when i am w others, i need to do things w them, not just talk about things, unless we talk about smth i really like (which are usually relate to things I’ve to explain somehow) , but still i prefer do it while doing smth like drawing or walking. ‘Bout that I can say I really like doing activities w people especially when I am in charge, meaning that I like to decide what to do and so I usually prefer the company of ppl who are more kinda followers (but I won’t, for eg, chose an activity if I know the person I’m with doesn’t like it or doesn’t wanna do it, I’d probably try to convince them somehow - I also could be manipulative sometimes- but I’d still respect their decision at the end, I could be upset by that tho, it depends on how much I wanted to do that activity and the reason behind the “no”, but I’d not show it and try to be the more comprensive I can be, it really depends on the situation and the person tho. Also if it can counts to better understand my type, I didn’t like this question lol, bc its so general “general description of yourself”, in which sense help, what is ‘general’ abt a person to you, I’d end up writing everything just in this answer (that’s why I’m gonna stop myself here btw).
• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow? A part for being neurodivergent i struggled in my teen years with some ‘issues’ and even if i’ve never had a diagnosis (except for an ed’s one) i’m pretty sure i went through some pathological behaviour (therapists have mentioned histrionic behaviour at first and then covert narcissistic one), now i’m feeling so much better but i think that period had a big impact on my personality and behaviour causing me to be more insecure abt other opinions (which wasn’t a real worry before, not that much) and to be afraid of being a bad person or coming back to the person i was at the time.
• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it? I grew up basically by myself, considering that my parents have always been very neglective and distant to me and my needs, they’ve always done the minimum til i became able to do thing on my own (eg. they cooked for me til i went grown enough to do it by myself - i was 12 - and never done that again), so i’ve always been really independent and this helped me being really open-minded but also made me difficult to develope opinions/judgment, cause i haven’t had any type of influence, i started to cope this by reading and attach to fictional characters, that are still now the ones who help me grow a more coherent personality ig, if it makes sense, also by analysing their psychology as i said and understand them i’m able to explain what i think and also better understand myself and others. Basically I could say I’m very opinionated, but especially now that I fear being offensive/bad person, I tend to keep all to myself also bc I’m scared of seem incoherent since if I hear or read different perspectives abt smth which I’ve already an opinion of I can completely change my view, even if I would’ve defend that opinion w my life, which makes me feel so ashamed somehow either bc even if I hide it I hate losing arguments or being wrong in general (if this happens during an argument - I can’t help but would do anything to win it-) and bc as I said I don’t wanna ppl say /think I’m incoherent or whatever.
• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not? I work in a supermarket atm and my occupation is to supply the markets shelves with products, i really like it cause it keeps me active and also i have to organise things, which i love (much more if it’s a practical type of organisation, I like organise and categorise objects, things I can see and touch, not ideas, If I have to deal w them I need to write them down or visualise them somehow to have the same satisfaction). Tho, in september i’ll start a performative arts academy (singing, acting and dancing), performative arts are one of the things i love more in the world, i never get bored while practicing them (i HATE boredom). Here I think it’s worth to say that my favourite type of dance is ballet bc I have to keep my body in control, it’s impossible to explain how good I feel when I do that, pay attention to every part of my body and feel the sensation of control. + I think it’s also important to say that i usually learn by seeing, in general i prefer seeing videos ora images, or even better doing what i’m learning, but i noticed that if i just watch someone dance (for eg) w/out thinking to much about it or focus to much, it’s like my brain registers it and then it’s able to do it three thousand time better then if i would’ve tried to get every particular and overthink abt everything i have to do. While abt acting i feel really comfortable in fakes emotions or situations, i feel A LOT but i don’t like to talk abt my feelings in general ig ?? I tend to bottle everything up, especially negatives emotions and never show them, but when im acting it’s a total different things (maybe bc i know they’re not my own feelings yk, and even if i relate ppl don’t know i relate lol), in this way im also really good at manipulate my own brain in believe what i have to feel and how to act, i’m so good at being manipulative -either w myself and others- even if i try to not do so w ppl (some times i just cant help it tho -I understand when it’s to much and I’ll never doit if i know it can harm in any way), when i was little i used to do it more.
• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed? I don’t mind being alone, but i surely prefer company, even if we’ve to stay in silence i prefer someone w me, i only like being alone when i need to do smth that need my completely focus (like working ,study etc -when I’m really focused none should dare interrupt me fr). But in general i really feel refreshed and full of life after have spent time w ppl I care of or have done activities in general. Spend to much time alone w/out doing nothing has me kinda depressed and i always need to start doing smth after a while.
• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities? As i said i love dancing and acting, i like sports (skii and tennis especially), when i was little i used to avoid them tho cause i was afraid to not be able to play well and being made fun of, also I’m very competitive and even if i hide the frustration of losing, it’s really smth that give me nuts. I also love crosswords and sudoku, resolve maths and logical problems or puzzle (i’m really good with problem solving btw, I love solving things and I get so mad when I can’t), board games (my favourite is twister!!), reading (more when i was little, now it depends on if i get attached to the characters) and watching tv series. I also like some videogames like Super Mario’s games or The sims (i’ve always struggled in reading instructions/doing tutorials, i tend to learn while playing since forever and that’s why i avoid games that have a lot of options and instructions) but it’s not my favourite thing, and i find pleasure in drawing and writing too.
• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be? I think leadership really is my thing, but I’ve a past, already from childhood, made of criticism and ‘have been made fun of’ (my parents first of all) so I tend to avoid it unless I’m sure I’ll be successful and nobody will tell me anything abt my leadership. My style would probably be based on efficiency and have results that are admirable in any sense they could be, idk if its make sense, my brain is melting after writing sm lol, I’d be nice and comprensive as much as I could but depending on what happens, tempistics, etc… I could be really harsh and easily lose temper (only in certain situations tho, I’m trying to say that is an effort I’ve learn to put, to be patient, so it hasn’t always come so natural to me).
• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity? As I said I love doing practical things, I love use my hands and I’m really good in handmade stuff. My mom always calls to do those kinda things at home for eg. I’m really coordinated, sometimes I literally get surprised of my reflexes and how much coordinate I can be.
• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer. I love art, may favourite types of art is the one who involve moving your whole body tho, so dance and acting like I said, bc, like, I love writing and drawing too, but they’re more of a sitting still type of art, so I surely love them but I love dancing and acting more. I like less to watch art, there are lotta paintings I like but its not this big deal, while theatres’ plays for eg are more exciting to me. (Adding that art can be literally everything not only those things but nevermind).
• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them? I don’t think a lot abt the past honestly, I’m actually a person who move on really fast (I can hold grudges in this sense but this is more abt how I feel abt certain ppl not situations). I like look at the future even if it scares me a bit, but I also love being in the present, I’m usually a person who set goal after goal but especially lately I’m enjoying more being in the present, I mean if I’ve to do a ranking it’d be: present, future, past asjsja.
• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so? I’m really prone to help others even if sometimes it stress me out and I’ll prefer doing something else, but I do it anyway and I usually that person who try to find solutions that will work and have a result or at least touch a point. But I’m also really goos at empathise, I usually read ppl really well, so I come out as really understanding and in touch w others feelings, adding that I literally neve judge, unless i’m stressed and feel the need to take on someone (I feel guilty when it happens yes but I really can’t help it), ppl often say they feel safe came to me for help or even just vent (I recently learn that some ppl don’t wanna solutions but just need to be listened, so sometimes I just say “is there anything I can do to help you” “I’m sorry you feel this way” and stuff cause apparently otherwise it’s called toxic positivity (?? I don’t remember) and yk that fear abt being a bad person I mentioned? Right, but my thing is pretty much try to solve the problem after have listened the person I’m talking to.
• Do you need logical consistency in your life? I’ve a problem understanding the meaning of logic as a way to valuate situations or whatever mbti theory mean by that, I mean, it’s like “making sense” right? Cause every time I read abt mbti there is logic and moral and honestly I can’t tell the difference bc it literally depends by situations?? Or maybe I’m just stupid and got nothing, but what is logical consistency, bc when w talk about things relate to logic in a sense that isn’t logical-maths problems, my answer is always ‘it depends’, so I think my answer to this question is still ‘it depends’. Dunno really maybe I’m stupid but…
• How important is efficiency and productivity to you? It’s important. It just is, there isn’t a lot to explain here. I’m not always the most productive person, I’m adhd, sometimes it’s really hard to find the motivation to start doing things, but when I start them I need to be not only efficient but also the best, so obviously I need that efficiency and productivity to be really efficient and productive yk
• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that? I think I do both directly and indirectly, as I said I like being in control and even more I hate being controlled so… I’ve already mention manipulation, which is one of the way I use to control others ig, I think I’m not aware of other mechanisms I use to do so but I’m surely a controlling person, this was clearer when I was younger, I was a total bossy little kid, now I softened a lot, so, if I am controlling, I am in a way more healthy way, if it exists, idk it seems like I’m a monster but I swear I can be a really nice person help ashsasjah
• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses? I’ve already touched this topic so I’m gonna be short: I learn the best by doing, so physical senses are my must, I absolutely don’t like learn by just reading lot of informations put in written words, so if I have to learn by books I’m better if there are images or schemes, video are surely more appreciated and the worst is learn by just listening to someone, w/out any other supply , like no I just can’t.
• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go? I’ve good strategy skills I think and I’m even more good to break up projects into manageable tasks, so yes, its smth that really comes natural to me and I really enjoying do. Sometimes it can absorb my energy honestly, I really feel that, but I love planning and find solutions. I’m not bad in wing projects and improvise tho, I think it depends on tasks??
• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally? I just wanna be happy, enjoy life, try lotta things ad have lotta experiences, met ppl and bound w them, sharing quality time, love and being loved, this kind of thing, I’d say I’d really love to achieve big things and be successful honestly, but what counts more it’s just living life ig (have both would be the perfection obviuosly)
• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why? There are really a lot of questions omg, well I hate being controlled and fear lose control, I’m uncomfortable in sharing my feelings cause I hate being seen as weak or vulnerable, I can’t stand being made fun of, even if its just a joke, bc I hate the feeling of shameless I feel, I kinda need to be admired and give a good impression so when someone joke abt thing I do/say I get upset (hide it) unless I’m the first to do irony abt myself. I also hate being wrong and when ppl don’t listen to me, or when I have to repeat myself many times (I got tired of answering I’m sure it can be seen lol, it’s 11 pm here btw..)
• What do the "highs" in your life look like? I act so excited and I feel like I literally could do anything, I get so hyper motivated that I could accomplish all the thing I planned to accomplish and even more in a day.
• What do the "lows" in your life look like? The opposite, I feel unmotivated and could stay at bed all the day, also when I’m not at my best I tend to be really harsh on ppl close to me, like my brother for eg, I take everything on him and its like I can’t help but make him feel bad on propose sometimes (?), saying things I know will hurt him or annoy him (?), idk, I’m this honest just bc I really want to find out my real mbti, but yes when I have lows I tend to be an a**hole :((((
• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so? I daydream but not that much at the end, I’m surely aware of my surroundings while doing so, I think I use daydream as a way to get motivated but I’m not so lost in my head when it happens.
• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it? It depends, there was a period during my teen years where I used to make a lot of impulsive decisions, now I try to think more before acting, but I still think I’m more prone to follow my gut. It’s an hard question to answer to cause its a thing that has changed often during my life. I usually can regret a decision but at the end I rarely change my mind while pondering the situation.
• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why? Yes, almost always, the scenarios are two, or I need the conversation to end so I agree w everything just to close it asap, or it’s just me and my fear of hurt the person I’m talking to, as I mentioned when I was I child I didn’t have this problem and I used to speak my mind during conversation, but now its a hole new story, I only say what I think if we’re really close, the more close the more I speak my truth, indeed I’m the most direct person ever whit my parents and brother.
• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why? I don’t break rules rules, but when we talk about social norms or way to do things at work etc… I usually find my own way to do them, even when my boss or more high level colleagues tell me tips, or explain how they’ve always done a particular tasks, I find more efficient ways so I can low-key also demonstrate I was right and able to do thing on my own. I don’t directly challenge authorities buy I often find myself thinking they could do better.
ty btw :))
submitted by encrsrp
to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 23:51 Fellow_Gey MbtiTypeMe
I am an 18-year-old Male who likes to draw and play video games
• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?
• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?
my parents were pretty strict with me. I didn't watch a lot of TV shows growing up, I had a lot of private classes and was expected an A+ from all of my classes. I wasn't allowed to have a phone until High School and although I went to a religious school, I don't have any opinions on religion, and during my time in school, although I didn't believe in religion I still paid respect and did what was expected of me. This lead to me becoming somewhat of a people-pleaser and would have outbursts when someone breaks my limits, which usually never happens.
• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?
I do not have a job right now but my dream job would be an artist, and my realistic job would be working at a restaurant. If all else fails however, I could settle to be a therapist because I feel like a listener in more relationships.
• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?
I would feel both lonely but also refreshed. I love to spend time with people but get tired easily, but when I'm alone for too long I feel tired too and need other people to help energize and motivate me. Most of the time I would call my friends online to keep in touch.
• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?
I prefer to draw and play games with my friends, but I also love to bike. I love doing these monotonous things because I feel like I get to think the best when my mind is consciously doing things while my subconscious takes over the thinking. So I like both indoor and outdoor activities. I also like dancing because it's very fun.
• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?
I'm very curious but in a way that is kept to myself. Everytime I start thinking consciously however, it always leads to something gloomy and somehow everything I think about somehow ties to the inevitable end to all things. My ideas are usually things I've seen before and I like to merge them to see what would be the best idea from observing not the little details but the grand scheme
• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
I hate taking on leadership positions and the only times where I have taken a leadership position was helping my friends who were in conflict back together. My leadership style would be to listen to everyone's perspectives and then creating an average perspective and go from there.
• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?
I am very coordinated within myself but I hate making decisions for myself because it feels selfish. I never feel coordinated however because I feel like I'm always just going whatever my path takes me and figure it out when I get there. I love to draw with my hands and fold papers or do monotonous work like I said earlier because it helps me focus on other things.
• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.
I love to draw both traditionally on paper and also digital paint. My art usually has an underlying meaning and also in my head I think was perfect at the moment, which is why so many of them are unfinished because I've grown to not like that idea and focus on the ones that are more perfect.
• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?
I'm always thinking about the future but I really hate to because every time I do it always leads to something bad and gloomy, usually death and how the fabric of reality we're living on may not even be real. As a coping mechanism, I would focus on the present by being around my friends because they help me live in the moment. I see the past as more of as experiences that when averaged up helped me make decisions in the present/future. I also have incredibly bad memory.
• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?
I usually try to stop what I'm doing to help them, unless I'm doing something really important and I would reassure them usually over text that I'll help them later. I help them because it makes me feel better that they appreciate me for my efforts and out of everyone they could've asked for help they came to me.
• Do you need logical consistency in your life?
No, I think my sense of logic can change all the time and it's completely personal. I can learn many things from proven sources but how everyone perceives that knowledge is different to themselves.
• How important is efficiency and productivity to you?
It's only ever important if I am demanded of it or if it's required, otherwise I rather spend my time making everything more perfect and presentable.
• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?
I'm not sure if it's control, but I've realized just recently that every since I was young, I've learned how to appeal to every individualistic person as a good friend even if I don't like them so that when conflict happens people will always be by my side. 90% of the time though I'm nice to people because I genuinely believe that everyone can be a good person if you get to know them.
• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
I love every form of art, from drawing and poetry to dancing and theatrical acting, because I think art is the meaning of life and I genuinely just enjoy them. I love to play video games too and although playing alone is fine, but usually I really open my computer to talk to my friends.
• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?
My learning style is slow and group oriented. I take in information very slowly because I need a physical teacher in front of me to give examples of how it works internally, because I have trouble just memorizing equations; I actually need them to make sense to me. I struggle most with environments where I have to figure everything out by myself; it's not impossible but I would DEFINITELY rather have someone who can guide me. I don't really prefer any classes because I don't like complaining.
• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?
I always just wing and improvise because if I paid attention to the teacher, I've learned to trust my brain to know exactly what to do and how to do it.
• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?
• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?
• What do the "highs" in your life look like?
In seventh grade when I had all A+ in every class, I made a ton of friends in my new school, had swimming classes everyday so my parents were happy, my friends and I played games together every weekend, and I was just happy because I had no idea what was going on
• What do the "lows" in your life look like?
A period of time when I had really really bad grades, stayed up with all nighters doing literally nothing, thought I was genuinely developing a mental illness, didn't want to talk to anyone, had no idea where my life was going, moving somewhere else where away from all of my old friends I've spent my life with, and I suppressed all of my emotions because I thought that there was always someone who had it worse than me.
• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?
I daydream very often but I'm always very connected to reality. sometimes I wonder if I hate being connected to reality or I hate that I love to daydream, because I'm always believing that there is good out there, but I get disappointed every time yet I still belive in the same thing. I'm usually aware of my surroundings when I daydream, but I will forget everything someone says until I hear something that snaps me out of my daydream.
• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?
It would be my nightmare because even without the room being blank and empty I'm always thinking about the worst things ever, and I always need someone else to talk to to break me out of that chain of thought. I always think about the future and what it holds but I can't control myself when doing it and sometimes I even have trouble falling asleep because I'm trying to not focus on my thoughts but they override my brain anyways.
• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
Very long, because I need to know every perspective of the situation and I trust myself to not change my mind unless something new is added to the equation.
• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?
Emotions are very important to me and I love to share my emotions with people I'm closest to, which really sucks for me because when I'm outside I always have this need to make my emotions be appealing to the people around me.
• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?
Very very often because I hate conflict.
• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?
I usually don't break the rules because I see no reason why to, I never really put much thought into it (to both not breaking the rules and breaking the rules). Authorities should be challenged when they're wrong and being selfish. They probably do know better but after all they're still human like us and how should we not know better?
submitted by Fellow_Gey
to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 23:48 picklespickles125 New paint scheme for my CSM!
2023.06.10 23:33 Willi4ms95 [WTS] OC Liberator w/ Condor paint LTI for $550 fees included
2023.06.10 22:55 DrConradVerner [Sale] Love Live, Neptunia, Food Wars, Fate, and more!
Still just chugging away at selling off part of the collection. Only the items listed in the table below are for sale. All prices include shipping to the continental U.S. No items seen in the background of pictures are for sale. All figures have been opened and displayed behind glass in a smoke free home. If you have any questions feel free to DM me. Here
are some reviews
left by other happy customers
from previous sales posts! Proof.
submitted by DrConradVerner
to AnimeFigures [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:19 Lord-Q-Quintric Yellow color scheme for orks
About to tackle the painting of my orks and set my color scheme on yellow. As im doing a zenithal and slapchop technique (black primer then grey primer from top then whote dry brush), im a bit scared of what will come of the colors (specially yellow). Im using imperial fist yellow contrast so anyone has some experience with this kind of project. Tips or commun mistakes are very welcomed
submitted by Lord-Q-Quintric
to orks [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:14 Imperial_Enforcer Iraq War Inspired
2023.06.10 21:44 grandlarseny666 Need help with paint scheme
| || |
My buddy and I are splitting the Leviathan box and he’s going with the tyrannids. He doesn’t paint or really have socials but he wants this paint scheme. Any idea of base coat, highlight, and edge highlight? He found on paintedfigs.com thanks for any insight submitted by grandlarseny666 to Warhammer40k [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 21:43 ThisNameIsAGoodPun Just finished my Kill Team
| || |
Im so proud of these guys and honestly think they came out pretty good. I love the lore of Stygies VIII and so I wanted to go with that paint scheme, with the idea of this kill team being the troops sent in to snatch away any xenos tech that the xenos, imperium, or even other mechanincus groups might destroy. submitted by ThisNameIsAGoodPun to AdeptusMechanicus [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 21:30 Notapooface Broadside ready for action.
| || |
Trying out a new way of painting my current army scheme. Very happy with how it turned out! Now unfortunately I may have to go back and repaint all my old models. submitted by Notapooface to Tau40K [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 21:07 Joadzilla Ted Kaczynski, ‘Unabomber’ Who Attacked Modern Life, Dies at 81
Alone in a shack in the Montana wilderness, he fashioned homemade bombs and launched a violent one-man campaign to destroy industrial society.
Theodore J. Kaczynski, the so-called Unabomber, who attacked academics, businessmen and random civilians with homemade bombs from 1978 to 1995, killing three people and injuring 23 with the stated goal of bringing about the collapse of the modern social order — a violent spree that ended after what was often described as the longest and most costly manhunt in American history — died on Saturday in a federal prison medical center in Butner, N.C. He was 81.
A spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Prisons said Mr. Kaczynski was found unresponsive in his cell early in the morning. The cause of death was not immediately known.
In December 2021, the Bureau of Prisons announced that Mr. Kaczynski had been transferred to a federal prison medical facility.
Mr. Kaczynski traced a path that was singular in American life: lonely boy genius to Harvard-trained star of pure mathematics to rural recluse to notorious murderer to imprisoned extremist.
In the public eye, he fused a rare mix of styles of violence: the periodic targeting of the demented serial killer and the ideological fanaticism of the terrorist.
After he was captured by about 40 F.B.I. agents, the details of that ideology were less the subject of debate than the question of whether his crimes should be dignified with a rational motive to begin with.
Victims railed against commentators who took seriously a 35,000-word manifesto that Mr. Kaczynski wrote to justify his actions and evangelize the ideas that he claimed inspired them.
Psychologists involved in the trial saw his writing as evidence of schizophrenia. His lawyers tried to mount an insanity defense — and when Mr. Kaczynski rebelled and sought to represent himself in court, risking execution to do so, his lawyers said that was yet further evidence of insanity.
For years before the manifesto was published, Mr. Kaczynski (pronounced kah-ZIN-skee) had no reputation beyond that of a twisted reveler in violence, picking victims seemingly at random, known only by a mysterious-sounding nickname with roots in the F.B.I.’s investigation into him: “the Unabomber.” It became widely publicized that some of his victims lost their fingers while opening a package bomb. Going through the mail, among the unconscious routines of daily life, prompted flickers of nervousness in many Americans.
After his arrest in April 1996, Mr. Kaczynski’s extraordinary biography emerged. He had scored 167 on an I.Q. test as a boy and entered Harvard at 16. In graduate school, at the University of Michigan, he worked in a field of mathematics so esoteric that a member of his dissertation committee estimated that only 10 or 12 people in the country understood it. By 25, he was an assistant professor at the University of California, Berkeley.
Then he dropped out — not just from Berkeley, but from civilization. Starting in 1971 and continuing until his arrest, he lived in a shack he built himself in rural Montana. He forsook running water, read by the light of homemade candles, stopped filing federal tax returns and subsisted on rabbits.
Mr. Kaczynski’s manifesto — published, under the threat of continued violence, jointly by The New York Times and The Washington Post in 1995 — argued that damage to the environment and the alienating effects of technology were so heinous that the social and industrial underpinnings of modern life should be destroyed.
The vast majority of Americans determined the moment they heard of the Unabomber that he must be a psychopath, and while he was front-page news his text did not generally find receptive readers outside a tiny fringe of the environmental movement. The term “Unabomber” entered popular discourse as shorthand for the type of brainy misfit who might harbor terrifying impulses.
Yet political change and the passage of time caused some to see Mr. Kaczynski in a new light. His manifesto accorded centrality to a healthy environment without mentioning global warming; it warned about the dangers of people becoming “dependent” on technology while making scant reference to the internet. To young people afflicted by social media anomie and fearful of climate doom, Mr. Kaczynski seemed to wield a predictive power that outstripped the evidence available to him.
In 2017 and 2020, Netflix released new documentaries about Mr. Kaczynski. He maintained postal correspondence with thousands of people — journalists, students and die-hard supporters. In 2018, Wired magazine announced “the Unabomber’s odd and furious online revival,” and New York magazine called him “an unlikely prophet to a new generation of acolytes.”
Becoming ‘the Unabomber’
Mr. Kaczynski’s infamous label came from “UNABOM,” the F.B.I.’s code for university and airline and bombing. That designation was inspired by his first targets, from 1978 to 1980: academics at Northwestern University, the president of United Airlines and the passengers of a flight from Chicago to Washington. The victims suffered cuts, burns and smoke inhalation. Authorities were aided in connecting several early attacks by the fact that the mysterious initials “FC” had been engraved on the bombs or spray-painted near the explosions.
The Unabomber struck one to four times a year for most years until 1987, when he left a bomb at a computer store in Salt Lake City. A woman remembered making eye contact with the man who dropped off the package that later exploded, and soon a sketch was publicized of a mustachioed suspect wearing sunglasses and a hoodie.
Six years passed without an attack. Then, in June 1993, the Unabomber struck twice during the same week.
Packages containing bombs arrived at the home of Charles Epstein, a geneticist at the University of California San Francisco, and at the office of David Gelernter, a computer scientist at Yale University. Each man lost multiple fingers. Mr. Epstein sustained permanent hearing loss; Mr. Gelernter, whose office burst into flames, bled nearly to the point of death and lost much of the vision in his right eye.
The Unabomber was growing in infamy and deadliness even as his motives became harder to parse. His first fatality, in 1985, was Hugh Scrutton, an owner of a Sacramento computer store who was engaged to be married. Between December 1994 and April 1995, he killed two more men, seemingly with no relation to Mr. Scrutton or to each other: a New Jersey advertising executive and a lobbyist for the California forestry industry. The adman, Thomas Mosser, was married with three children. The lobbyist, Gilbert Murray, was married with two children. He was so mutilated in the blast that his family was permitted to see him only from the knees down as a farewell.
It was that April, the same month as Mr. Murray’s killing, when the nameless terrorist unveiled an identity. Writing on behalf of “the terrorist group FC” — which, he explained, stood for “Freedom Club” — the Unabomber sent The New York Times a letter offering a “bargain.” He promised to stop hurting people — though not to stop attacking property — in exchange for getting a long article about his ideas published in a major periodical.
In June, The Times and The Washington Post received a 35,000-word manuscript. Citing a recommendation from the F.B.I. and the Department of Justice, the papers took the Unabomber’s offer. They split the cost of printing the essay, titled “Industrial Society and Its Future,” which The Post distributed online and as an eight-page supplement with the Sept. 19 print paper.
The manifesto claimed that the current organization of society gives “politicians, corporation executives and remote, anonymous technicians and bureaucrats” control over “the life-and-death issues of one’s existence.” That makes modern people depressed, unlike “primitive man,” who gained satisfaction from determining his own “life-and-death issues” and found “a sense of security” in what the Unabomber called “WILD nature.”
The Unabomber justified his murderous campaign on the grounds that it got “our message before the public with some chance of making a lasting impression.”
The unique circumstances of the manifesto’s distribution — in The New Yorker, the writer William Finnegan called it “the most extraordinary manuscript submission in the history of publishing” — prompted a debate about the ethics of broadcasting a terrorist’s views. The publicity seemed vindicated, however, after news of the Unabomber reached Linda Patrik, an associate philosophy professor vacationing in Paris. At first jokingly, then insistently, she told her husband that the manifesto reminded her of what he had said about his eccentric loner brother.
Ms. Patrik’s husband was David Kaczynski. When he read the manifesto online, his “jaw dropped,” he later told The Times. The language was reminiscent of letters Ted had written to David. He soon reached out to authorities.
Since 1979, an F.B.I. team that grew to more than 150 full-time investigators, analysts and others had gone through tens of thousands of leads without getting close to a real suspect. After hearing from David Kaczynski, authorities zeroed in on a 10-by-12-foot wooden shack in rural Montana. The area was so remote that during an 18-day stakeout, one agent saw a cougar kill a deer.
The home had two windows set on high; they caught light but kept the home hidden. Agents could not see inside. On April 3, 1996, one of them shouted that a forest ranger needed help. A thin, shaggy man emerged from the cabin. He was grabbed from both sides.
Life and Afterlife of a ‘Walking Brain’
Theodore John Kaczynski was born in Chicago on May 22, 1942. His father, Theodore Richard Kaczynski, worked at his family’s business, Kaczynski’s Sausages, a factory on the city’s South Side. His mother, Wanda (Dombek) Kaczynski, was a homemaker. They both descended from Polish immigrant families in the Chicago area, dropped out of high school to work and obtained diplomas at night school. By all accounts, they were gregarious, kind, diligent and thoughtful. Each sent letters to newspapers in support of progressive causes.
From boyhood, Teddy, as he was known, felt his brilliance to be alienating. When his aunt visited, his father asked, “Why don’t you have some conversation with your aunt?” Teddy replied, “Why should I? She wouldn’t understand me anyway.”
In school, he skipped two grades. He later blamed his parents for seeming to prize and cultivate his intellect over his emotions.
“He was never really seen as a person, as an individual personality,” a high school classmate, Loren De Young, told The Times. “He was always regarded as a walking brain.”
At Harvard, Teddy lived in Eliot House, home to the clubbiest and brawniest of the school’s white Anglo-Saxon Protestants, including the varsity crew team. Clad in a tacky plaid sports jacket, Teddy would enter his suite and stride past his roommates wordlessly, then open the door to his room — wafting the odor of rotting food — and slam it shut.
He went straight from college to graduate school in Michigan. His department would learn about new work of his by discovering, without any advance notice, his papers published in respected journals. “It was as if he could write poetry while the rest of us were trying to learn grammar,” Joel Shapiro, a fellow student, later told The Times.
Mr. Kaczynski arrived at Berkeley in 1967. He taught by lecturing from the textbook and did not answer questions. Yet he continued publishing distinguished work and received a promotion in the math department. Two years later he resigned, without explaining the decision to his colleagues.
The Kaczynski brothers split the cost of the property in Montana, then had a falling-out when David got engaged in 1989. After Ted’s arrest, New York Times reporters searched for friends of his in the seven states he was known to have lived in or visited. They found nobody. Some fellow students of his in graduate school said they were amazed to find they did not remember him at all. He was widely reported never to have had a romantic relationship.
During his Montana years, Mr. Kaczynski had the librarian in Lincoln, the town closest to his shack, obtain for him obscure volumes of science and literature, sometimes in the original German or Spanish. In an interview after his arrest with the British publication Green Anarchist, Mr. Kaczynski described inventing gods for himself, including a “Grandfather Rabbit” who was responsible for the existence of the snowshoe rabbits that were his main source of meat in the winter.
In the same interview, Mr. Kaczynski described how he felt goaded to violence. His favorite part of the wilderness had been a two-day hike from his shack — a plateau with steep ravines and a waterfall. In 1983, he found a road paved through it.
“You just can’t imagine how upset I was,” he said. “It was from that point on I decided that, rather than trying to acquire further wilderness skills, I would work on getting back at the system. Revenge.”
That was Mr. Kaczynski’s own narrative. Some details of his life indicated a predisposition to violence and an estrangement from the surrounding world that might also have accounted for his behavior. According to The Atlantic, Mr. Kaczynski had begun to imagine committing murder by the age of 27. In his diary, he described his bombs giving him catharsis. Though he broke ties with his brother, Ted said he would open David’s letters if the stamp was underlined as a sign of emergency. David wrote to say their father was dying and underlined the stamp.
“Ted wrote back, and the response was fairly peculiar,” David told The Times — “basically, that I had done well, that this was something worth communicating.”
At his super-maximum-security prison in Colorado, Mr. Kaczynski struck up friendships with inmates in neighboring cells: Ramzi Ahmed Yousef, who bombed the World Trade Center in 1993, and Timothy J. McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber. Mr. Kaczynski shared books and talked politics with them, and he got to know their birthdays, Yahoo News reported in 2016.
Mr. Kaczynski’s brother is his only immediate survivor.
Mr. Kaczynski’s terrorist strategy, and the ideas that he said undergirded it, enjoyed an afterlife few would have predicted in the 1990s.
The Norwegian news media reported that Anders Beivik, who killed dozens of people at government buildings and a youth summer camp in 2011, lifted passages from Mr. Kaczynski’s manifesto in a manifesto of his own. More curious was the way a variety of law-abiding Americans developed an interest in the same line of thought.
In 2017, the deputy editor of the conservative publication First Things, Elliot Milco, credited Mr. Kaczynski with “astute (even prophetic) insights.” In 2021, during an interview with the politician Andrew Yang, Tucker Carlson cited Mr. Kaczynski’s thinking in detail without any prompting.
Online, young people with a variety of partisan allegiances, or none at all, have developed an intricate vocabulary of half-ironic Unabomber support. They proclaim themselves “anti-civ” or #tedpilled; they refer to “Uncle Ted.” Videos on TikTok of Unabomber-related songs, voice-overs and dances have acquired millions of views, according to an article published in 2021 by The Baffler.
Mr. Kaczynski was no longer the mysterious killer who belatedly projected an outlandish justification for violence; now he was the originator of one of many styles of transgression and all-knowing condemnation to adopt online. His crimes lay in a past young people had never known, and he was imprisoned, no longer an active threat to society.
His online support did not indicate the number of newly minted eco-terrorists, but it did measure the prevalence of cynicism, boredom, dissatisfaction with modern life and gloom about its prospects for change.
During his imprisonment, Mr. Kaczynski copied his correspondence by hand and forwarded it to the University of Michigan’s Joseph A. Labadie Collection, an archive devoted to radical protest, which has amassed dozens of boxes of Kaczynskiana.
According to New York magazine, Mr. Kaczynski’s papers became one of the collection’s most popular offerings. In an interview with the magazine, Julie Herrada, the collection’s curator, declined to describe the people so intrigued by Mr. Kaczynski that they visit the library to look through his archive. She said just one thing: “Nobody seems crazy.”
submitted by Joadzilla
to gamefaqs261 [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:44 StayOffMyCoast- H: Uny/Int/CAV Marine LA, Uny/Poison/CAV USA LA, 172 Leaders, 672 Cobalt flux, 2174 Lead scrap, V50c50break EPF (perfect mods) W: Uny/AP/CAV Marine LA
2023.06.10 20:22 TygoSK033 [Xbox] [H] Store ( Mostly Cert ) [W] you to take a look
[Xbox] [H] Store [W] You to take a look NOTE: CAN DO DISCOUNT IF BUY MULTIPLE especially with RP + Listening to offers aswell
( MOST THINGS ARE NEGIOTABLE ) take all rp items i got like 2k old/new with some not posted here ( 200 per 24 ) Decent Items
|Item ||Colours ||Price |
|Capacitor RP1 ||Scorer TW ||400 |
|Dire Wolf S1 ||Striker Black, Sweeper Crim/TW/Orange/Purple ||1k, 800, 1k, 600, 700 or all for 3.2k ( if you take all you get 3 sweeper painted dire Wolf blueprints with it ) |
|Draco PCC ||Scorer Cobalt ||600 |
|Enchanter Impact ||Scorer TW ||600 |
|Fennec ||Aviator TW ||1.620 |
|Gaiden Accelerator ||Sniper Black ||250 |
|Helios ||Tactician Black ||1.4k |
|Libertine Zephyr ||Aviator Black ||100 |
|Pyrrhos: Inverted ||Aviator Cobalt ||3.8k |
|Saptirishi Accelerator ||PM Black ||1.2k |
|Super Manga Bolt ||Sweeper Black , Juggler Saffron ||200 , 30 |
|Ultralex Ignition ||Sweeper TW ||1.200 |
|GE'19 Werewolf ||Scorer TW ||400 or Sweeper TW |
|Blueprint ||Colours ||Price |
|Auriga Astro CSX ||Scorer Grey, Sniper Purple, Uncert SB ||100, 30, 20 |
|SF2 Astro CSX ||Paragon SB, Uncert Black ||10, 50 |
|Astro CSX: Inverted ||Strike Sweeper Unpainted ||50, 20 |
|Revival Atomizer ||GK TW ||50 |
|Bravado ||TW ||20 |
|Bravado: Infinite ||Sweeper Saffron ||50 |
|Canister ||GK Lime/SB ||50 each |
|Chakram: Holo ||Striker Unpainted, Uncert Black/FG ||50, 40, 30 |
|Dey KC: Schematized ||GK Cobalt ||20 |
|SF2 Dingo: Dragonlord ||PM TW, Sweeper Crim ||50, 50 |
|Dorado Dingo: Dragonlord ||Tact Saffron ||50 |
|Dorado Dominus: Bodacious ||Tact Purple ||50 |
|Dueling Dragons ||Victor Purple ||20 |
|E-Zeke ||Tact FG ||50 |
|E-Zeke: Inverted ||TW ||30 |
|Encryption ||Sweeper Black ||50 |
|Etherreal Trail ||Show-Off TW, Uncert TW ||40, 30 |
|S2 Fennec: Bodacious ||Aviator Crimson, Uncert TW ||30, 50 |
|Ignition Fennec: Ombre ||TW ||500 |
|SF2 Fennec: Zeus ||Sweeper SB, Uncert Black ||30, 20 |
|Revival FSL-B ||Tact SB ||200 |
|SF2 FSL-B ||Striker Orange ||60 |
|Glitch: Glitched ||Tact Cobalt ||30 |
|Gravity Bomb ||Aviator SB ||10 |
|Hasher: Revolved ||TW ||40 |
|Hny ||Sweeper Crim ||50 |
|Hny: Inverted ||TW ||10 |
|Incantor Boost ||Scorer SB ||100 |
|Insidio: MR. Coney ||Scorer Lime, Victor TW ||30, 20 |
|Insidio: Ternion ||PM TW ||40 |
|Jackal: Silencer ||Tact FG ||30 |
|Jak'D ||Show-Off Orange/Black, Sweeper Lime ||10, 20, 30 |
|Jak'D: Obverse ||Striker Cobalt, Uncert Black/TW ||100, 20, 20 |
|Mamba: D-Money ||PM TW ||40 |
|Nucleon Clutch ||Tact Cobalt ||50 |
|Vindicator Octane: Kana ||Tactician Unpainted ||50 |
|Octane: Reviver ||TW ||30 |
|Octane: Swayzee ||Striker Unpainted/Crimson ||100 for Both |
|Peregrine TT ||Sweeper SB ||50 |
|Phoenix Cannon ||Scorer Purple, Tact Saffron ||20 each |
|Revival Pixel Fire ||Tact Lime ||200 |
|Pixelated Shades ||PM Lime, Tact Cobalt, Turtle TW, Uncert TW ||40, 50, 50, 40 |
|Pixelated Shades: Multichrome ||Striker Unpainted, Uncert Crim/FG/Purple ||50, 50, 30, 40 |
|Shade Raid ||GK Purple, Tact Crim ||20, 50 |
|Shortquarter ||Striker Saffron ||40 |
|Startrack Trail ||PM Orange, Tact Orange ||20, 30 |
|Stride Tide ||PM Black ||100 |
|Twirlwind ||Tact Crim ||50 |
|Twirlwind: Schematized ||Scorer Purple, Sniper Black, Uncert Black/TW ||50, 20, 10, 20 |
|Warp Wave ||Aviator Pink, GK Cobalt, Guardian Black, PM TW, Sweeper BS ||10, 30, 20, 100, 50 |
|X-Tempo: Radiant ||Tact Purple, Victor Black ||50, 20 |
Cert RP Items
|Set ||Price |
|Flame-Lane ||90 |
|Fuzzee minus PINK ||90 |
|Nomad: Blinkpad minus BLACK ||30 |
|Screentone minus BLACK ||120 |
|Artifuss: Hatch ||140 |
|Disc-Bliss minus SAFFRON ||40 |
|Pulpo ||40 |
|Pulpo: Infinite minus FG ||140 |
|Dream Beam Boost minus PINK ||70 |
|Dream Beam Trail minus PINK ||40 |
Uncert RP Items
|Item ||Colour ||Price |
|3-Lobe ||Aviator Pink, Paragon SB, Sweeper Lime ||10, 10, 40 |
|3-Lobe: Infinite ||Turtle Grey ||10 |
|Auger ||Aviator Cobalt, GK Saffron ||20, 30 |
|Dyr II ||Paragon Orange, Scorer Grey, Striker Lime, Turtle Pink ||10, 30, 60, 10 |
|Esoto 4R ||Guardian SB, Scorer Black, Show-Off FG, Sniper Cobalt ||10, 40, 10, 10 |
|Esoto 4R: Inverted ||Guardian Cobalt, Juggler BS ||20, 10 |
|Filiformer ||Juggler Cobalt ||10 |
|HRT Beat ||PM Lime, Scorer Saffron ||50 each |
|Mandala Wheel ||Acrobat Grey, Scorer Pink ||10, 40 |
|Mandala: Infinite ||Show-Off Crimson ||60 |
|Morrowhatch ||Paragon/Sniper Grey ||10 for both |
|Parabolic ||Sniper Saffron, Sweeper Black/Crimson ||10, 40, 40 |
|Polyergic: Inverted ||Aviator FG, Guardian Cobalt, Sniper TW ||30, 10, 80 |
|Propeller: Inverted ||Juggler Saffron, PM SB ||10, 50 |
|Shining Barrage ||Scorer Crimson ||80 |
|String Theory ||ScoreVictor Pink ||20, 10 |
|Item ||Colour ||Price |
|3-Lobe ||Orange, Purple, Saffron ||10 for All |
|A-Lister ||BS ||10 |
|A-Lister: Inverted ||Cobalt, Purple ||20, 40 |
|Affluenter ||Purple ||10 |
|Artiface ||2x Black, 2x Pink, 5x Purple, 1x SB ||30 for All |
|Auger ||FG, SB ||10, 20 |
|Ault-SPL ||Pink, TW ||10 for both |
|Bloomer ||2x FG, 3x Grey, 2x Orange, 1x Pink ||20 for all |
|BLSSM ||Lime, SB ||10 for both |
|Boost Boot ||2x Grey, 4x Saffron, 2x SB ||20 for All |
|Boujee ||Pink ||10 |
|Chequered Flag Boost ||Crimson, 2x Pink, SB ||10 each |
|Chequered Flag GE ||Black, Crimson, 2x FG, Lime, Pink, Purple ||40, 20, 10 each, 10, 10, 10 |
|Cityscape ||Saffron, Lime, Pink, Purple ||20 for all |
|Compound C ||BS ||10 |
|Constella ||2x BS, Lime, Purple, Saffron ||30 for All |
|Cooperduper: Glitched ||Purple ||20 |
|Corbital Boost ||2x Lime, 3x Pink ||20 For all |
|Corbital Trail ||SB, TW ||10, 30 |
|Cosmosis ||Cobalt ||100 |
|DevCon ||Crimson, 5x Grey, 6x Lime, 4x Saffron, 2x SB ||50 for All |
|Diamante ||BS, Lime ||10 for both |
|Diecast Spark ||2x Black, 2x Crimson, FG ||10 each |
|Dimensionator Boost ||3x BS, 2x FG, 4x Orange, 3x Saffron ||30 for all |
|Dimensionator Trail ||Black, 3x Cobalt, 3x FG, 2x Orange, 3x Pink ||30 for all |
|Disc-Bliss ||Crimson, Orange, Pink, Purple ||10 for all |
|Dream Beam Boost ||2x FG, Orange, 2x Saffron ||20 for All |
|Dream Beam Trail ||2x Cobalt, Lime, Orange, SB ||20 for All |
|Dune Sweeper ||TW ||150 |
|Dust Cloud ||Purple ||50 |
|Dynasty ||2x Black, 2x BS, 2x Cobalt, 2x FG, Grey, 2x Lime ||50 for all |
|Dyr II ||Black, Saffron ||10 for both |
|Elemental Boost ||Crimson, 2x Purple, 2x Saffron, 2x SB, 2x TW ||100 for All |
|Elemental GE ||BS, Lime, Saffron ||10 each |
|Elemental Trail ||Cobalt, FG, 2x Orange, Purple, Saffron, 2x SB ||30 for all |
|Emperor ||2x Crimson, FG, Lime, Pink, Saffron ||40 each, 30, 20, 10, 10 |
|Emperor II ||Crimson, Grey, Orange, 2x Purple, Saffron, TW ||50, 20, 10, 40 each, 20, 100 |
|EQ-RL ||Cobalt ||10 |
|Esoto 4R ||Crimson, Grey, Lime ||10 for all |
|Esoto 4R: Inverted ||Lime, Saffron ||20, 10 |
|Ferris ||SB ||50 |
|Filiformer ||BS, Purple ||10 for both |
|Fissure Trail ||2x Cobalt, SB ||10 for all |
|Flame-Lane ||Grey, SB ||10 for both |
|Floret ||4x Black, 5x BS, 6x FG, 6x Lime ||70 for all |
|Floret SE ||2x Black, 3x BS, 2x Cobalt, 3x Pink, 6x Purple ||50 each, 10 each, 30 each, 20 each, 50 each |
|Forerunner ||2x Cobalt, 3x FG, 2x Lime, 2x Pink, 4x Purple, 2x SB ||40 for All |
|Forerunner: Roasted ||3x Black, 3x BS, 2x Crimson, 3x Grey, 3x Lime, 2x TW ||200 for All |
|Founder ||BS, Cobalt, Orange, TW ||10 for all |
|Franko Fone ||BS, Grey, Orange, 2x Saffron ||10 for All |
|Franko Fone: Inverted ||Saffron, FG, SB ||10, 10, 20 |
|Fuzzee ||Orange ||10 |
|Galvan ||Saffron ||10 |
|Glimmerslag ||Pink ||10 |
|Glonex: Holo ||2x Grey ||20 each |
|Green Machine ||3x Black, 3x FG, 2x Orange, 4x Purple, 2x TW ||40 for all |
|Hack Swerve ||Black ||110 |
|Haphazard ||Black, 2x Crimson, Pink, 3x Purple, SB ||40 for All |
|Hazy Flame ||Cobalt, 3x Orange, Pink ||20 for All |
|Holodata Trail ||Black, BS ||10 for both |
|Holodata GE ||BS, 2x Cobalt ||20 for All |
|Honda Civic Type R ||Orange ||20 |
|Honda Civic: Wrapstar Remixed ||BS, 2x Crimson, Grey ||10 for All |
|Hrb-20 ||SB ||10 |
|Hrt Beat ||Pink, SB ||10, 30 |
|Imptekk ||Black ||30 |
|Jandertek ||Lime, Orange ||10 for both |
|Joko XL ||BS ||10 |
|Kablooney ||Crimson ||90 |
|Lotus Bloom ||2x Black, 4x BS, 2x Cobalt, 3x Crimson, 3x Lime ||80 for All |
|Mandala Boost ||4x Cobalt, 2x Crimson, 3x Grey, 5x Purple, SB ||50 for all |
|Mandala Wheel ||Lime, FG ||30, 20 |
|Mandala: Infinite ||TW, Purple, Orange ||120, 40, 10 |
|Maxle-PA ||Pink, Saffron, TW ||10 for all |
|Maz ||Black, BS, 3x Lime, SB, TW ||20 for All |
|Maz: Holo ||Orange, Pink, 2x Saffron ||20 for All |
|Module ||Grey, Lime, Pink, 2x Purple, TW ||10 for All |
|Module: Roasted ||BS, Cobalt, Lime, Pink, TW ||10, 20, 40, 20, 60 |
|Muscle Boy ||Crimson ||10 |
|Nexus SC ||Cobalt, Crimson, FG, Purple, SB ||10, 30, 20, 20, 30 |
|Nomad GXT ||Grey ||10 |
|Nomad: Blinkpad ||FG, Pink ||10 for All |
|Nomster Wheel ||TW ||20 |
|Octane: Wrapstar Remixed ||FG, Lime, Purple, SB ||10 each |
|Parabolic ||BS, Grey ||10 for both |
|Phase-R ||2x Cobalt, 3x FG ||20 for both |
|Philoscope ||TW ||100 |
|Phoenix Fire Boost ||BS, Cobalt, Grey, Pink, Purple, SB ||10, 30, 20, 10, 40, 50 |
|Phoenix Fire Trail ||BS, Crimson, FG, Grey, Lime, SB ||10, 40, 30, 10, 20, 40 |
|Piercer ||Black, 2x Crimson, Lime, Pink, 2x Purple ||20 for All |
|Piercer: Crystalized ||Crimson, FG, Lime, 2x Orange, Pink, TW ||50, 30, 40, 10 each, 20, 60 |
|Polyergic ||Cobalt, Crimson, Lime, Orange, Pink, Purple ||40 for All |
|Polyergic: Inverted ||Pink ||20 |
|Propeller ||FG ||10 |
|Propeller: Inverted ||FG, Purple ||30 each |
|Pulpo ||BS, 2 Crimson, 2x Purple ||10 for All |
|Pulpo: Infinite ||2x BS, Pink, TW ||10 for both, 10, 70 |
|Pylon ||3x BS, Cobalt, Lime ||10 for all |
|Q-Runner ||BS, Grey ||10 for both |
|R3MX GXT ||Cobalt, FG ||30, 40 |
|Rad Rock GE ||Grey, Saffron ||10 each |
|Rad Rock Boost ||Crimson, Lime ||10 for both |
|Reticle ||Purple ||10 |
|Riser ||Bs, Crimson, FG ||10, 30, 20 |
|Sandscape ||5x BS, 4x Lime, Orange, 3x Purple, 4x SB ||10 each, 100 each, 10, 80 each, 50 each ( Or 500 for All ) |
|Savage Spray ||Orange ||30 |
|School'd ||Black, 2 BS, 6x FG, TW ||30 for All |
|Screentone ||Pink ||10 |
|Sharpstorm ||Cobalt, Orange, 2x Saffron, 2x SB ||30, 10, 10 each, 50 each |
|Shima: Infinite ||Purple ||50 |
|Shining Barrage ||Black, Purple ||40, 20 |
|Shortwire ||SB ||10 |
|Sk8ter ||Purple ||20 |
|Slash Beam ||Pink ||10 |
|Spatial Rift ||BS, Purple ||10, 50 |
|Spatiotemporal ||Purple ||10 |
|SPN ||Orange ||10 |
|Spotdrop ||2x BS, 3x Cobalt, Crimson, Pink ||20 for all |
|Sprattle Boost ||FG, Saffron ||50, 20 |
|Sprattle Trail ||Pink ||10 |
|Star Princess ||BS, Orange, Pink ||10 for all |
|Starcade ||2x BS, Grey, 2x Lime, 5x purple, 4x orange ||60 for All |
|Streamix ||2x Cobalt, Grey, Saffron ||10 for all |
|String Theory ||Black, Cobalt, TW ||20 for all |
|Supernova Boost ||BS ||10 |
|Synastry ||4x Crimson, FG, 3x Grey, 4x Lime, 3x Saffron ||50 for all |
|Syngineer ||Cobalt, FG, Orange, Purple ||20 for All |
|Thawed ||FG, 2x Grey, Orange ||80, 40 each, 40 |
|Throned ||Cobalt, 3x Grey, 3x Pink, TW ||30 for both |
|Throned: Sacred ||2x BS, Cobalt, FG ||10 for both, 30, 30 |
|Tic-King ||4x Crimson, 2x Grey, Saffron ||20 for all |
|Tic-King: Glitched ||Black, BS, 2x Crimson, Lime ||20, 10, 40 each, 50 |
|Torque TX: Inverted ||2x Black, 4x Purple ||80 each or 300 for All |
|Undergrowth ||Cobalt ||10 |
|Vaticinator ||2x BS, Orange, 2x Saffron ||10 for ALL |
|Veski ||4x Black, 3x BS, 2x Crimson, 3x Orange, 3x Saffron, 2x TW ||40 for All |
|Volkswagen GTI ||2x BS, 2x Lime, 2x SB ||20 each, 50 each, 80 each |
|Volkswagen GTI RLE ||2x FG, Purple, 2x SB ||70 each, 80, 100 each |
|Warp Wave Trail ||Purple, TW ||10, 50 |
|Whisperer ||Orange, Purple, SB ||10 for All |
|Xtra ||4x BS, 4x SB ||40 for All |
|Z-Ro ||Grey ||10 |
submitted by TygoSK033
to RocketLeagueExchange [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:17 mpark7713 Adding pose in User Library instead of Current Session the 'make pose asset' is greyed out. How can I add poses to user library 4 use in other prjcts?
submitted by mpark7713 to blenderhelp [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:08 DeadPixelX Has anyone painted Asajj in the 2003 cartoon color scheme yet?
I can’t find any pictures and want to see what it looks like before deciding if I want to do it.
submitted by DeadPixelX
to StarWarsShatterpoint [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:51 barelyhere193 Folklore Love Triangle Alternate Analysis!!!
Something has been bugging me about the resolution to the folklore love triangle.
We know that Augustine doesn't end up with James, but that Taylor does think she deserves to find love
in the end. What if she does
We also don't know who Dorothea's narratolover is, and it seems strange
to me that Taylor would leave this character completely unnamed, a complete mystery.
But who is the only other character
implied to have a happy ending but who's future is left mysteriously open-ended? Augustine.
(Disclaimer, I'm aware that evermore
is a collection of stories independent from folklore
. However, since Taylor has confirmed Dorothea and Augustine attend the same school
, I'm assuming they must have known each other somehow. I'll also be explaining how Dorothea's songs from evermore
and the love triangle songs from folklore
Buckle up because this is a long one. But it is color coded! And gay!
So there's that.
Here's the evidence I've compiled for each song:
Damn, Dorothea They all wanna be ya But are you still the same soul I met under the bleachers?
We know that this song is about a high school
relationship (and likely ongoing after graduation), meaning it's fully possible for it to be from Augustine's perspective, as her fling with James only lasted for one summer.
Skipping the prom Just to piss off your mom And her pageant schemes
This line implies some sort of disapproval from Dorothea's mom of their relationship, as well as the fact that they couldn't or didn't want to go to prom together
. These lines along with the meeting "under the bleachers
" adds to the forbidden romance themes
that definitely have queer undertones
to me. This is also one of the only described relationships that walks the line between romance and friendship
, adding to the queercoding.
Roaring 20s, tossing pennies in the pool And if my wishes came true It would've been you
I feel that the general consensus is that this song is about James. However, couldn't be about Betty and James, since Taylor has explained that they do stay together.
What's more, the "roaring 20's" seems incredibly inconsistent
with this theory. It could mean time period, but the phrase refers to the 1920s, which doesn't make sense considering lyrics like "meet some woman on the internet
." If it refers to age, it has to be about
Augustine, since James and Augustine got together and broke up as teenagers.
Since the tone perfectly matches the mournful longing tone of the previously mentioned song, dorothea
; the 1
could be a role reversal. A perspective switch of a jaded Dorothea singing about Augustine after having to leave. Here are some lyrical parallels
that drive me insane:
The 1: I guess you never know, you never know
Dorothea: Oh, I guess I'll never know
The 1: I have this dream you're doing cool shit Having adventures on
Dorothea: You got shiny friends since you left town A tiny screen's the only place I se
e you now
'Tis the Damn Season
We could call it even You could call me babe for the weekend
There's so much gay in this song I'm not even sure where to start.
First off, he idea of calling their friend "babe"
for the weekend has undeniably sapphic
undertones to me. I mean, think about it. Straight crushes doing something like that would be seen as undeniably romantic, with none of the ambiguity and tension from the first Dorothea song. Girl friends calling each other by pet names
is something that has probably been the bane of every sapphic's existence
at some point. Myself included, obviously.
'Tis the damn season Write this down I'm stayin' at my parents' house
Something about taking very traditional values like the holidays, and cursing them, keeps so well with the theme of small town gays.
As for the following two lines, I don't see these being relevant to the song if not as a warning
. We've already unpacked how it's very likely Dorothea's parents don't approve of her close relationship with Augustine. Later in the song, these lines add to that theme:
The holidays linger like bad perfume You can run, but only so far I escaped it too, remember how you watched me leave
Back to the chrous, this interpretation is only exacerbated with the next line:
And the road not taken looks real good now
This is line of the biggest clues
to me, and for a couple of reasons. I think it's fairly apparent that the road not taken is an analogy used to describe unconventionality
, and it is very often used to reference queerness
in that sense. This coincides perfectly with Augustine and Dorothea's secret relationship and how others disapprove.
But this line also serves as more evidence that Augustine and Dorotheas songs are intrinsically linked
. This song is very clearly sung from Dorothea's perspective. And in a song very clearly sung from Augustine's perspective, this line shows up.
Illicit Affairs: Take the road less traveled by
To me, this shows the contrast between Augustine leaving her relationship with James to entering (and re-entering) her relationship with Dorothea. James casts Augustine off to take the road by herself, to hide from society's disapproving glare. But
Dorothea chooses takes that road with
Augustine**.** Their relationship has Augustine hiding her love
once again, but this time she's not alone
There's an ache in you put there by the ache in me
The central theme in their relationship
I've just explained is also very present in this line, as it is in the following song.
You're not my homeland anymore So what am I defending now? You were my town Now I'm in exile, seein' you out
This song is about Dorothea and Augustine's relationship coming to an end when Dorothea has to leave
their town to pursue her dreams. While this song is sung from the perspective of two characters
, assumedly representing Dorothea and Augustine, I'll focus mainly on one. From Augustine's perspective, we see her suffer through the same heartbreak
that she did when her secret relationship with James came to an end, hence the lines:
I think I've seen this film before And I didn't like the ending
This song proves to me that Dorothea and the folklore
love triangle must be connected,
there's no denying that the lyrical parallels
between Dorothea's songs and exile
Exile: To pack us up and leave me with it
'Tis the Damn Season: To leave the warmest bed I've ever known
Exile: You're not my homeland anymore
/ You were my town
'Tis the Damn Season: It always leads to you in my hometown
Exile: Like he's just your understudy
Dorothea: And you'll go on with the show
Exile: Second, third, and hundredth chances
Dorothea: It's never too late to come back to my side
Exile: Those eyes add insult to injury
Dorothea: The stars in your eyes shined brighter in Tupelo
Exile: You didn't even hear me out
'Tis the Damn Season: Now I'm missing your smile, hear me out
and 'tis the damn season
take place after exile
, this song is here to establish the cracks that broke down their relationship
in the past and how they are mended
in later songs.
What must it be like to grow up that beautiful? With your hair falling into place like dominoes My mind turns your life into folklore I can't dare to dream about you anymore
I'll say it, this might be the most queercoded song
on the album. The theme of envious attraction,
being unable to tell if you want someone or want to be them
, and having to hide from your feelings
all the while because you know you can never truly have a future with them...
I cannot be the only one who sees it.
To me, this is about when Augustine first starts developing feelings
for Dorothea. I've seen people argue that if this is connected to the folklore love triangle, that it must be Augustine singing about James. However, the only connection
songs have to folklore
Taylor has specified is the character of
Dorothea, so it doesn't make sense for there to be an evermore
track about two characters from folklore
I don't like anticipating my face in a red flush I don't like that anyone would die to feel your touch Everybody wants you Everybody wonders what it would be like to love you
The love interest being this attractive character that everyone is drawn to
makes perfect sense for Dorothea, as we know she eventually moves to Los Angeles and becomes a star
Not only must this song be about Dorothea, but being the only song that directly references folklore
heavily implies that is must be connected to one of its characters in some way, namely Augustine.
I see me padding 'cross your wooden floors With my Eagles t-shirt hanging from the door At dinner parties I call you out on your contrarian shit And the coastal town we wandered 'round had never seen a love as pure as it And then it fades into the gray of my day old tea 'Cause you know it could never be
The most curious part of the song is that when the narrator finally allows herself to imagine a future
with the person she loves, she quickly remind herself that "it could never be
," and that the object of her affections knows this as well.
All that the narrator, Augustine, wants is to have a comfortable and happy
future with Dorothea, but she cannot bring herself
to imagine the two of them ever finding
this coastal town that sees their love as "pure
." This hopeless and resigned tone about her assumedly unrequited love and unattainable dreams is exacerbated in the final chorus when the lyrics change to "the coastal town we never found will never see a love as pure as it
Also, I feel the need to point out a few lyrical parallels
because you know me:
Gold Rush: Walk past, quick brush
'Tis the Damn Season: It's the kind of cold, fogs up windshield glass But I felt it when I pass
Gold Rush: My mind turns your life into folklore I can't dare to dream about you a
Dorothea: I have this dream you're doing cool shit Having adventures on
Gold Rush: And the coastal town we wandered 'round
'Tis the Damn Season: And it always leads to you in my hometown
Green was the color of the grass Where I used to read at Centennial Park I used to think I would meet somebody there
Anddd we're at the final song! Fittingly, I believe this song is from the perspective of Dorothea after she and Augustine reunite, wrapping up their story with a happy ending
And in true full-circle Taylor Swift fashion, their story ends the same way it starts
, with Centennial Park
. If you don't recall, dorothea
starts with these lines:
Dorothea: Hey Dorothea, do you ever stop and think about me? When we were younger
, down in the park
And this isn't the only recall to Dorothea's evermore
songs. Almost every line in this song references a line in one of the previous songs that I've analyzed!
Teal was the color of your shirt When you were sixteen at the yogurt shop
Remember the "eagles t-shirt"
from gold rush
? Taylor confirmed this was a deliberate reference to the Philadelphia eagles
, who's team color is teal
. Again, this song could only be about dorothea
's narrator, Augustine, as gold rush
is from evermore
while invisible string
is from folklore
, and Dorothea is the sole connection between the two albums.
Gave me no compasses, gave me no signs Were there clues I didn't see?
This is a direct parallel
, where Dorothea laments over how Augustine "never gave a warning sign
." But now the tone has shifted, and she readily admits that maybe she had missed the signs
all along, and looks back on the nature of their relationship as fateful rather than chaotic.
All along there was some Invisible string Tying you to me
Sound familiar? Even though Dorothea has tried to leave in the past, time and time again, it always leads back to
Augustine and their hometown
On your first trip to LA You ate at my favorite spot for dinner
In the end, it seems like Dorothea does end up leaving back to LA
, like she says at the end of 'tis the damn season
. But this line implies that the leaving wasn't necessarily marking a bad ending to their relationship. It implies that Augustine comes with her
, and they finally get that coastal town they had always wanted but never thought they could have.
Outside of the pressure of their small town, they can finally host their dinner parties and voice their contrarian bullshit.
Bold was the waitress on our three year trip Getting lunch down by the lakes She said I looked like an American singer
To me, this line solidifies
the idea that this folklore
song is about Dorothea. No other character
in either of the albums is implied to be famous and have a performance career
, which narrows the possibilities to just about one person. And this "three year trip
" makes perfect sense for Dorothea, who Augustine says never liked the stuffiness of their hometown.
Chains around my demons, wool to brave the seasons One single thread of gold tied me to you
"Wool to brave the seasons
" seems to me like a reference
to not only 'tis the damn season
, but the album cover of evermore
The color of the invisible string
that ties the two together being gold
also seems to be a reference to gold rush.
The East Asian folk myth the song is based off of describes a red string
, not a gold one. So if the color were to be changed, it would have to have been very deliberate
. And this theory is only reinforced with the next line:
Gold was the color of the leaves When I showed you around Centennial Park Hell was the journey but it brought me heaven
Another reference to gold, and another reference to Centennial Park. The description paints a picture
of the so called gold rush that Augustine had been trying to avoid, being finally embraced
by the two of them.
The song offers one final parallel to close this analysis off:
'Tis the Damn Season: But if it's okay with you, it's okay with me
Invisible String: And it's cool, baby, with me Thank you so much for sticking with me for this whole analysis! I would love to hear what theories or criticisms you guys have as well. I did make the songs out of chronological order for a smoother analysis, but if you're confused about the timeline, I did make a playlist I'll link in the comments of all the songs I find to be part of their story, including some that I have not analyzed here. It starts with James and Augustine's relationship in mirrorball, and continues from there in chronological order.
submitted by barelyhere193
to TaylorSwift [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:49 ShaadomAndCommorragh The one ring price thing has gotten ridiculous...
...which is why I'm selling options to participate in an exclusive auction if I open it. Only a very reasonable $500!
That's right! Don't rely on Wizards' predatory lootbox product. With a single wise investment you can make your own luck instead!
Additionally, you will also have the opportunity to sign up for a special 'Amonket Scheme',¹ granting you the rights to sell similar options to others on my behalf - and not only keep up to 40% of the profits if you get them to sign up too, but take a cut from any future signups they manage to secure!
Finally, I foresee a beautiful future for this endeavour and I'm looking for investors to help build it up. To this end, I am founding an official company to help it grow. It's called the Ponza Plan,² because it's gonna BLOW UP!
At this initial stage, I'm looking for two ambitious individuals to invest $1000 each. I'm so confident about the programme that I can guarantee a 150% return within a year. But if you don't manage to get in the door at this stage, don't worry! You'll have a chance to join a second wave of investors, with the aim of raising a further $3000 at a later date.³
¹ Trademark pending
² All resemblances to existing investment terminology are unintended and certainly not significant
³ Terms and conditions apply. For legal purposes, be advised that this is all a joke. I will not be accepting any money, nor do I intend to start any kind of criminal enterprise either presently or in the future.
submitted by ShaadomAndCommorragh
to magicthecirclejerking [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:40 Lorenzo_Bates (WTS) Clean Out Bundles, Surefire, Radian, Daniel Defense, MFI, Magpul, BCM, True North, PWS, Esstac
$150 - True North Bundle https://imgur.com/a/1BQSNAU True North MHA, True North LSK, ANR Design OWB Glock 19/19x/45 Surefire X300, Wilder Tactical Modified UBL, Kore Essentials B1 Belt (cut to 36-38 waist) $150 - X300 Bundle https://imgur.com/a/fqZvm22 Surefire X300U-B, QVO Tactical IWB X300 Glock 19/19X/17/45/34 $100
- XC1 Bundle https://imgur.com/a/qOanMMB
Surefire XC1-B, QVO Tactical IWB XC1 Glock 19/19X/45
$100 - Daniel Defense BCG https://imgur.com/a/UNzlnFD 500-1000rds but probably way closer to 500 $100 - MFI Bundle https://imgur.com/a/QQkueTL Both mounted to test out on SP5K and end up not liking either. $250 - Everything Bagel Bundle https://imgur.com/a/I5VNiQs ADM Holosun AEMS mount, IWC TMC Scout mount, Ferro Concepts QD mount, Daniel Defense Aimpoint T2 mount, Daniel Defense end plate, Aimpoint T2 lens cover, BCM polymer rail section, Front Sight Base, Dremeled MI MRO mount, Radian Raptor LT, Fortis Clutch, A1 and A2 charging handles, Anderson stripped upper, NCSTAR carry handle, unknown carry handle rail from bushmaster, Dust cover kit, Magpul Carbine Stock, Magpul K2XL with extras, Magpul SL grip, Magpul K grip, A2 grip, B5 grip painted green, B5 black grip x2, Ergo grip, Reptilla CQG grip, Tango Down BG-18 grip, Magpul Bad Lever x2, PMAG Impact/Dust cover x6, Magpul Mlok section, BCM vertical grip, Magpul vertical grip, Daniel Defense vertical grip painted green, Mossberg pump grip, Hogue Mossberg Stock, G-Code Optional Drop with leg strap, CMMG Rifle Spring, Geissele Super 42 Rifle Spring, Sprinco Green Spring, Rifle Length Buffer, PWS Ratchet Lock Castle Nut and End Plate set, Velocity Systems MOLLE placard, Esstac 7.62x39 tall x3, Esstac 5.56 tall x3, Esstac double pistol KIWI pouch, random Amazon dangler, Maxpedition Mega RollyPolly, T.REX arms Thigh Strap
Hey everyone I'm tired of all of this just sitting around so hopefully someone else could use it. I will not sperate any of the bundles because it'll get confusing and I'm lazy. Sorry for any cat hair or gf butthole hair in the pictures.
Please call dibs and dm. I'll cover shipping, buyer covers g&s fee (3%). PayPal G&S only with no notes.
submitted by Lorenzo_Bates
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:34 15Cables [Store] 15cables Last days on The Black&White Coiled Cables Pre-order Handmade Custom Cables
, Based on the most versatile and easy to match color scheme: Black & White, this Pre-order includes 2 cable colors and 6 aviator colors. You can also customize the length to suit your personal setup. Description:
1.Pre-order is ended on 12th June 2023. 2.Lead time: 2 weeks after the Pre-order closed or sooner depends on total quantity. 3.Price: From 35 US$
4.Sample images here: https://imgur.com/a/XRI1O37 Cable Technical Details:
1. Double Sleeved with paracord & genuine Techflex. 2. Heatshrink USB Plugs. 3. High quality signal wire ( 2x24awg-2x28awg), double shielded. 4. Springy coil, made by heat treatment and reversed coil method. 5. Hot Glue/Silicon wrap in every joint. 6. Spray paint GX16 Aviator has multi coating process, available in 6 colors option. The splashes paint on aviator is random. Purchase Link: https://15cables.com/detail-custom/7 Our Contact: Facebook Instagram Discord
Emai: [[email protected]
Thank you for your time. Have a great weekend!
submitted by 15Cables
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:52 Hour-Definition189 Help with kitchen colors
| || |
I am buying a property that I will have to take my time to renovate due to my work schedule. It is older, and it needs some TLC. I will not be replacing the appliances until last. I am open to any advice because I’m not sure how to make my ideas work. I wanted to paint the cabinets a light sage green with the white countertops and backsplash. White linen curtains and a few light wood and glass accents. What color would I paint above the cabinets and the wall on the far right? I am open to painting the cabinets a different color if it isn’t too dark. I am partial to silver, but silver hardware would probably not pair well with my color scheme? I prefer a clean, uncluttered space that compliments the natural light. Also, none of the furniture or current decor are mine, it will be gone. Any ideas are welcome! Thank you! submitted by Hour-Definition189 to interiordecorating [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:36 RedrickRSI ANNOUNCEMENT: UPDATE B11.7 will be released on the night of June 11th to 12th.
Captains! Update B11.7 will be released on the night of June 11th to 12th.
We have made contact with new providers to increase the client's availability to all corners of the world. We hope that there will no longer be any "Update failed" errors. However, if you had errors updating - you again will have to download the archive with the new launcher. Globalisation
Times displayed in the game, including attack windows for PBs, will be displayed either in the server's time zone or local time zone, depending on the choice located in the settings. We also expanded the choice of currencies for purchasing coins, and expanded the amount of countries for payment processing. Bounty Board
We were greatly inspired by events organised by the community which revolved around hunting for rewards. And we have decided to add an experimental "Bounty board", which can be opened through the tavern.
The Bounty board is a place where you can place a bounty on a specific player, or on an entire guild. For now this is a test in which coins are the only currency: the client sets the price, and the bounty hunter receives coins minus the comission fee. Sinking allies will not be counted. Other Changes
- Tenders are coming back to the game;
- Rewards will be increased for sinking players with black marks. We have also made changes to better protect the new players;
- Updated rewards in chests: duplicate ships will be able to be dropped if all are collected; random bow figureheads and designs will now be dropped, and not be predetermined; added random designs, ship paint schemes, sail cloths;
- updated existing item positions (for example, removed powder) and added new ones;
- Small changes and improvements to ship models and textures.
6 months of the roadmap! Further plans
- Fixed many minor bugs to make the gameplay process more comfortable, including: interface, localisation, graphical, upgrades, boarding and the gameplay process.
- Important fix: After (empire) port reset, protection would not apply and declared wars would not disappear;
- If you have two or more identical ships, they will have different auto-replenishment lists;
- The skill "Donor" would not work on players;
- Fixed PB statistics calculation errors and duplication in the list;
- Peace flags were not able to be picked even with the peace treaty, when there were active marks;
- The restriction on exiting ports near a lighthouse was active during the battle window at 24-hour ports;
- Bots would crash into towers;
- In all villages and settlements the goods on sale were identical;
- Ships passing behind with transparent sails made the ships in front invisible;
- Players in the blacklist will no longer be able to send friend requests.
At the beginning of the year 2022 we started working in accordance with the published roadmap: (pastebin link will be made soon)
We are happy to announce that our work is going almost hand in hand with the announced plans and timeframes, and also, we added new developers to our team. In the near future we will release an updated roadmap to clarify the timeframes for adding new content and the project's development. Good luck at the sea and have a good time!
submitted by RedrickRSI
to WoSB [link] [comments]