Is saquon barkley related to charles
/r/SUNS Phoenix Suns
2011.10.18 05:53 bruxc /r/SUNS Phoenix Suns
Official Subreddit of your Phoenix Suns!
2009.04.02 17:40 scientologist2 High Strangeness
Explorations of the Paranormal, UFOs, Ancient Cultures, Cryptozoology, Consciousness, Futurism, Fringe Science, Anomalies, Animal Mutilations, and instances of High Strangeness.
2011.09.13 06:20 keatsta COME ON AND SLAM (Space Jam Remixed)
it's a protest or whatever also where's Barkley 2? yeah, we want that too.
2023.06.11 00:12 harshfl2002 Why is it so hard to get loved?
I'm a guy with low self-esteem, social interaction issues(could be autism, not sure)
Yesterday, I wanted to cutoff with a very good friend of mine, for whom I developed feelings but she didn't, she just wanted to be a very good friend.
We were stuck in a cycle, a relation in which, I expected something more than just being friends, and she looked for a good friend in me, but feeling that I wouldn't be able to cope with this situation, i decided to cutoff with her.
With a long discussion over this, she broke out in tears, and it hurts a lot, seeing her cry.And now I feel so miserable, I used to pity and loathe myself always, but now this is affecting others in my life too. But all i wanted was to feel loved.
I want someone to put her hand on my face and ask me "what has happened to you? whatever be it, everything will be fine", I want someone to hug me.
And I was trying to imagine her to be that girl, but too foolish of me to be over expecting such things that are just way far from my reality. I'm selfish.
The discussion had no real outcome, it ended up hurting us both.
Is this it? Am I really meant to be all alone? Is it so hard to love me?
submitted by harshfl2002
to SuicideWatch [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:12 RuiSwagger I just feel so bad
So basically I am a closeted bi (some people at college know but not old high school friends or family), and lately I've been feeling so bad, cause I keep thinking how I hear my parents talking about gay or bi people, I've heard stuff like 'It would be the biggest heartbreak of my life if my son was gay' or my dad instantly switching the channel when something LGBT related appears on TV, same apply for my old friends I hear them say shit about gay ppl all the time, seeing them really discomfortable on the presence of a gay couple or smth like that. So I feel like I have some kind of need to keep this mask on that I am straight, even though I've been working on that in college, where a significant group of ppl know that I am bi. I dont know how to really solve, as even with them saying that kind of stuff I dont wanna lose these friends that I've had for so long, and specially my family, I am so afraid that they would react really badly and leave me or stop supporting me in a time where I am so dependent of them.
Im sorry for this, is just that these thoughts have been through my mind all the time, and that I wish I could be just as open as some of you guys, starting by maybe letting everyone know at college, not hiding it, as I do naturally when people ask my sexuality.
Happy pride month to you all btw...
submitted by RuiSwagger
to lgbt [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:11 ThatOneRoadie /r/irc will be going dark beginning June 12th in protest of reddit's exorbitant API price changes.
TL;DR: For those of you not following along, here’s a post from the amazing mod team at askhistorians explaining the context
What's going on?
A recent Reddit policy change threatens to kill many beloved third-party mobile apps, making a great many quality-of-life features not seen in the official mobile app permanently inaccessible to users.
On May 31, 2023, Reddit announced they were raising the price to make calls to their API from being free to a level that will kill every third party app on Reddit, from Apollo to Reddit is Fun to Narwhal to BaconReader.
Even if you're not a mobile user and don't use any of those apps, this is a step toward killing other ways of customizing Reddit, such as Reddit Enhancement Suite or the use of the old.reddit.com desktop interface .
This isn't only a problem on the user level: many subreddit moderators depend on tools only available outside the official app to keep their communities on-topic and spam-free.
And, on a personal note, the AMA yesterday was nothing short of a shitshow, and I personally agree with all points in the open response on /ModCoord
What's the plan?
On June 12th, many subreddits
will be going dark to protest this policy. Some will return after 48 hours: others will go away permanently unless the issue is adequately addressed, since many moderators aren't able to put in the work they do with the poor tools available through the official app. This isn't something any of us do lightly: we do what we do because we love Reddit, and we truly believe this change will make it impossible to keep doing what we love. The two-day blackout isn't the goal, and it isn't the end. Should things reach the 14th with no sign of Reddit choosing to fix what they've broken, we'll use the community and buzz we've built between then and now as a tool for further action.
What can you do as a user?
- Complain. Message the mods of /reddit.com, who are the admins of the site: message reddit: submit a support request: comment in relevant threads on /reddit, such as this one, leave a negative review on their official iOS or Android app- and sign your username in support to this post.
- Spread the word. Rabble-rouse on related subreddits. Meme it up, make it spicy. Bitch about it to your cat. Suggest anyone you know who moderates a subreddit join the coordinated mod effort at /ModCoord.
- Boycott and spread the word...to Reddit's competition! Stay off Reddit entirely on June 12th through the 13th- instead, take to your favorite non-Reddit platform of choice and make some noise in support!
- Don't be a jerk. As upsetting this may be, threats, profanity and vandalism will be worse than useless in getting people on our side. Please make every effort to be as restrained, polite, reasonable and law-abiding as possible.
What can you do as a moderator? Thank you for your patience in the matter, -The /irc Mod Team
submitted by ThatOneRoadie
to irc [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:11 Sun_74 Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 226 leaked
submitted by Sun_74 to Jujutsufolk [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:11 autotldr An extinct species buried their dead and carved symbols 100,000 years before humans. The findings challenge our understanding of human evolution, researchers say.
This is the best tl;dr I could make, original
reduced by 47%. (I'm a bot)
Researchers have found that an extinct human species buried their dead and carved symbols on cave walls 100,000 years before humans, challenging previous assumptions about human evolution. Summary Source FAQ Feedback Top keywords: Homo#1 human#2 naledi#3 CNN#4 cave#5
The species, called Homo naledi, had brains about one-third the size of a modern human's, according to CNN. Until now, these behaviors had only been associated with larger-brained species such as Homo sapiens and Neanderthals.
"These recent findings suggest intentional burials, the use of symbols, and meaning-making activities by Homo naledi. They indicate that this small-brained species of ancient human relatives were performing complex practices related to death," paleoanthropologist Lee Berger said in a statement per CNN. Berger was the lead author on two studies, a co-author on the third, and National Geographic Explorer in Residence.
The team found the remains of Homo naledi adults and children laid to rest in the fetal position and covered in soil, which pre-date any known Homo sapiens burials by at least 100,000 years.
Homo naledi walked upright and manipulated objects by hand like humans, Berger said, but they were shorter, thinner, had smaller heads, and were more powerfully built, per CNN. Luca Sola/AFP via Getty Images.
"The challenge here is that we now know that Homo naledi, in addition to Homo sapiens and Neanderthals and Denisovans and a few others, were engaging in the kind of behavior that we, even just a few decades ago, thought was unique to us," he said.
Post found in /worldnews.
NOTICE: This thread is for discussing the submission topic. Please do not discuss the concept of the autotldr bot here.
submitted by autotldr
to autotldr [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:11 ttaebokki what is a good comeback to a rude/judgy relative
18F whenever I meet my relatives they always are commenting about my body like "did you gain weight " "your hair used to be so healthy " in a hurtful way. Ive always just given them an awkward smile and cried alone later.this time I want to answer them strongly and straight forward even if it comes off a lil rude , I want my answer to leave an impression on them and that they don’t ask / comment again
submitted by ttaebokki
to indiasocial [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:10 Whaleicecream Grades+Motivation:College w/Lexapro
I started taking Lexapro after the pandemic started and can’t help but notice a stark change in academic performance. I am not sure what to attribute this change to and reflect on if it was Lexapro or habits created/not followed because of the medication.
I went from a solid 4.0/4 of two years of college classes to a 3.3/4. I stopped taking Lexapro after concluding that there might be a correlation.
What’s been your experience as it relates to school?
I think it took away my motivation and sense of urgency and made me complacent with delinquency and missing deadlines. Some anxiety is good while in school. I regret not just taking medication for performance on tests like the adrenaline blockers instead of Lexapro which impacted everything else.
submitted by Whaleicecream
to lexapro [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:10 traveller8914 Understanding PrimeNG
PrimeNG is recommended by a lot of people on here so I’m trying to wrap my head around exactly what it is, what it does, which parts of it I need, and which parts I must/may pay for.
Here’s my current understanding:
- PrimeNG is a product of PrimeTek, which also makes PrimeFaces, PrimeVue, and PrimeReact. While they share some stuff, like their CSS and icon libraries, you can ignore everything else about them if you’re an Angular dev.
- A lot of stuff is on PrimeFaces.org, like the store, but it's not necessarily related to that product.
- The PrimeNG framework/components are all open source and free to use for commercial purposes. This is effectively all of the IP you would be using in building an app (not including template code discussed below).
- PrimeBlocks are collections of UX recipes for common tasks. However, they don’t include anything functional, so it’s just copy/paste samples of standard HTML, Angular, and PrimeNG components. The value proposition here is that you can pay for them to save time over replicating or coming up with your own.
- There are templates you can buy individually and are licensed per-product (as opposed to per-user). If you want to use them for commercial purposes and/or more than one product it costs 10x the published price. (Note to company reps: please just indicate the commercial price in the template list. Those higher prices aren’t deal-breakers for any serious commercial effort but the way you show it now feels like a sketchy bait & switch.)
- There is an LTS license for $490/developeyear, but that seems to only be necessary if you’re going to marry a specific version and want continued updates after a new release ships. My interpretation is that you can avoid this by just not switching to the LTS version of the previous version when the new version ships with the understanding that it won’t be updated.
- You can buy a license for the “PrimeOne Design System” but it seems specific to designers and I didn’t dig in.
If all of the above is correct, then a team of one or more developers working on a commercial product using the latest release of PrimeNG doesn’t have to pay for anything in the near-term. However, they can buy a template to get a head start on the project and/or buy PrimeBlocks license/s to copy/paste tactical UX pieces into their project.
Does this all sound right? Anything else I should be considering?
PS: If anyone from PrimeNG happens to read this, I’m available for marketing consulting. I’ll even let you know that the “Getting started” link under PrimeNG on the company home page is a 404.
submitted by traveller8914
to Angular2 [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:10 WhatsMyAgeAgainXXX Can't help but to feel insecure.
I just have a hard time grasping why anyone would want to be with me. Nobody is with me, and I don't blame them. I feel like the only time a guy would want to date me is if he couldn't find anyone else. There's beautiful big women, and I didn't inherit any good traits. I'm lazy, depressed and full of anxiety. I constantly compare myself to my mom and beautiful sister. Since men want them, men treat them like gold and celebrities. I have tons of stories, guys pointing, guys gawking... married men, single men and men in committed relationships act really creepy.
I do online dating, and these men don't actually want me they just tell me everything to get laid. I get invited to their house, of course I don't take up the offer. It's so unsafe. Then they come with the insults when I reject them. Not that I care, it's just the principle of it. Men, family and friends treat me differently. I once thought this man was coming up to talk to me, but he was asking me about my mom. Telling me how beautiful she was, I remember the two times a man came up to me. But it was when I was thinner. But they get that many men coming up to them every hour.
They get faster service in stores, people help them more. My sister was constantly late to work, took hour breaks and the men in the office laughed about it. She's pretty. If I were to do that, I would've been fired. People are surprised we are related. Don't get me started on my friends, that's a whole other subject of it's own. My sister modeled, if you wanted to find someone who looked like her you'd have to look in models. Not someone average. I don't know how I got the bad genes. She gets doctors, bandmates, football players. She's married to one now. He's an amazing man. I grew up being told to look a certain way otherwise men would look at me and be worried to take me on a date because I eat more and would cost more money. And it looks like I don't take care of myself. I've never had a man focus on me, he's always looking and smiling at other women. But it's something you have to deal with being obese right? Haha.
I've tried going for men around my size, but they are so judgemental or they act like they settled for a big woman cause they are big. Are men genuinely attracted to big women? Besides thinking they make up for it with their personality? Cause I haven't seen it. I've been called beautiful by men before, but it always follows up with them trying to get laid.
I see beautiful women on tik tok and men doting over them, some are married.. some are in committed relationships leaving creepy ass comments. Makes me leary to even get into a relationship, these guys girlfriends are gorgeous. I've had one bf, he would stare at other women while we were out. I don't even think he looked at me. Blamed it on his ADHD, I also have ADHD but honestly didn't give a shit about other men. I'm bad with my money, I still live at home. I'm 26 and don't have my life together. But my friends are still at home as well, it's a difficult time where everything is becoming not affordable.
It's crazy how easy life is when you are attractive. It's night and day, I get to see it when I'm with them. My mom gets noticed multiple times a day, men stare.
But they work hard for it right? By being fit? Those are my mom's exact words. That the reason why my friends are always noticed and I'm not is because they work hard for it by staying fit.
submitted by WhatsMyAgeAgainXXX
to PlusSize [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:10 unlimitedracksss London & Toronto Diaspora
I’ve lived and have relatives in both places and both are demographically similar with the Somali population having a substantial impact on both cities urban culture. One could also say these are the two “biggest” cities Somalis settled in. Saw a comment here recently saying toronto has 25,000 Somalis but there are single neighborhoods in toronto alone that have more than 25,000. just curious regarding which city had a larger somali population compared to the city size (London is larger than toronto overall)
submitted by unlimitedracksss
to Somalia [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:10 nameourgirl Middle name for baby girl
Hello! We are expecting a baby girl soon and are leaning toward naming her Selma. Since that’s not really a Jewish name, we’re interested in giving her a more Jewish middle name. Bonus points if it is unisex, nature-related, and/or starts with an R, but we’re open to pretty much anything. We are not that observant, so don’t want anything with heavy religious connotations. Just interested in honoring our heritage and giving our girl a link to our people. Thanks in advance for any ideas!
submitted by nameourgirl
to JewishNames [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:09 encrsrp type me post!! pls help :(
(i got tired of answering at some point and i think you can notice that, so sorry if my tone suddenly changes shsk, i didn’t answer in order so the ones written clearly more hastily are the ones i wrote after have got tired lol)
I tried to type myself multiple times but i always reconsider it… so i’ll try to answer the questions and drop some test results i got :) + english isn’t my native language so im sorry for eventual mistakes in my writing!!
• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
I’m 21 and i’m a female (trying to better understand if a feel comfortable identifying myself as genderfluid/bigender), i’m neurodivergent (adhd+autism+giftedness) and that has often made difficult to type myself. I’m really energetic and i like doing stuff, in the meaning that i hate stay sitting still and i always need stimuli both it is mental or physical. Even when i am w others, i need to do things w them, not just talk about things, unless we talk about smth i really like (which are usually relate to things I’ve to explain somehow) , but still i prefer do it while doing smth like drawing or walking. ‘Bout that I can say I really like doing activities w people especially when I am in charge, meaning that I like to decide what to do and so I usually prefer the company of ppl who are more kinda followers (but I won’t, for eg, chose an activity if I know the person I’m with doesn’t like it or doesn’t wanna do it, I’d probably try to convince them somehow - I also could be manipulative sometimes- but I’d still respect their decision at the end, I could be upset by that tho, it depends on how much I wanted to do that activity and the reason behind the “no”, but I’d not show it and try to be the more comprensive I can be, it really depends on the situation and the person tho. Also if it can counts to better understand my type, I didn’t like this question lol, bc its so general “general description of yourself”, in which sense help, what is ‘general’ abt a person to you, I’d end up writing everything just in this answer (that’s why I’m gonna stop myself here btw).
• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow? A part for being neurodivergent i struggled in my teen years with some ‘issues’ and even if i’ve never had a diagnosis (except for an ed’s one) i’m pretty sure i went through some pathological behaviour (therapists have mentioned histrionic behaviour at first and then covert narcissistic one), now i’m feeling so much better but i think that period had a big impact on my personality and behaviour causing me to be more insecure abt other opinions (which wasn’t a real worry before, not that much) and to be afraid of being a bad person or coming back to the person i was at the time.
• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it? I grew up basically by myself, considering that my parents have always been very neglective and distant to me and my needs, they’ve always done the minimum til i became able to do thing on my own (eg. they cooked for me til i went grown enough to do it by myself - i was 12 - and never done that again), so i’ve always been really independent and this helped me being really open-minded but also made me difficult to develope opinions/judgment, cause i haven’t had any type of influence, i started to cope this by reading and attach to fictional characters, that are still now the ones who help me grow a more coherent personality ig, if it makes sense, also by analysing their psychology as i said and understand them i’m able to explain what i think and also better understand myself and others. Basically I could say I’m very opinionated, but especially now that I fear being offensive/bad person, I tend to keep all to myself also bc I’m scared of seem incoherent since if I hear or read different perspectives abt smth which I’ve already an opinion of I can completely change my view, even if I would’ve defend that opinion w my life, which makes me feel so ashamed somehow either bc even if I hide it I hate losing arguments or being wrong in general (if this happens during an argument - I can’t help but would do anything to win it-) and bc as I said I don’t wanna ppl say /think I’m incoherent or whatever.
• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not? I work in a supermarket atm and my occupation is to supply the markets shelves with products, i really like it cause it keeps me active and also i have to organise things, which i love (much more if it’s a practical type of organisation, I like organise and categorise objects, things I can see and touch, not ideas, If I have to deal w them I need to write them down or visualise them somehow to have the same satisfaction). Tho, in september i’ll start a performative arts academy (singing, acting and dancing), performative arts are one of the things i love more in the world, i never get bored while practicing them (i HATE boredom). Here I think it’s worth to say that my favourite type of dance is ballet bc I have to keep my body in control, it’s impossible to explain how good I feel when I do that, pay attention to every part of my body and feel the sensation of control. + I think it’s also important to say that i usually learn by seeing, in general i prefer seeing videos ora images, or even better doing what i’m learning, but i noticed that if i just watch someone dance (for eg) w/out thinking to much about it or focus to much, it’s like my brain registers it and then it’s able to do it three thousand time better then if i would’ve tried to get every particular and overthink abt everything i have to do. While abt acting i feel really comfortable in fakes emotions or situations, i feel A LOT but i don’t like to talk abt my feelings in general ig ?? I tend to bottle everything up, especially negatives emotions and never show them, but when im acting it’s a total different things (maybe bc i know they’re not my own feelings yk, and even if i relate ppl don’t know i relate lol), in this way im also really good at manipulate my own brain in believe what i have to feel and how to act, i’m so good at being manipulative -either w myself and others- even if i try to not do so w ppl (some times i just cant help it tho -I understand when it’s to much and I’ll never doit if i know it can harm in any way), when i was little i used to do it more.
• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed? I don’t mind being alone, but i surely prefer company, even if we’ve to stay in silence i prefer someone w me, i only like being alone when i need to do smth that need my completely focus (like working ,study etc -when I’m really focused none should dare interrupt me fr). But in general i really feel refreshed and full of life after have spent time w ppl I care of or have done activities in general. Spend to much time alone w/out doing nothing has me kinda depressed and i always need to start doing smth after a while.
• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities? As i said i love dancing and acting, i like sports (skii and tennis especially), when i was little i used to avoid them tho cause i was afraid to not be able to play well and being made fun of, also I’m very competitive and even if i hide the frustration of losing, it’s really smth that give me nuts. I also love crosswords and sudoku, resolve maths and logical problems or puzzle (i’m really good with problem solving btw, I love solving things and I get so mad when I can’t), board games (my favourite is twister!!), reading (more when i was little, now it depends on if i get attached to the characters) and watching tv series. I also like some videogames like Super Mario’s games or The sims (i’ve always struggled in reading instructions/doing tutorials, i tend to learn while playing since forever and that’s why i avoid games that have a lot of options and instructions) but it’s not my favourite thing, and i find pleasure in drawing and writing too.
• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be? I think leadership really is my thing, but I’ve a past, already from childhood, made of criticism and ‘have been made fun of’ (my parents first of all) so I tend to avoid it unless I’m sure I’ll be successful and nobody will tell me anything abt my leadership. My style would probably be based on efficiency and have results that are admirable in any sense they could be, idk if its make sense, my brain is melting after writing sm lol, I’d be nice and comprensive as much as I could but depending on what happens, tempistics, etc… I could be really harsh and easily lose temper (only in certain situations tho, I’m trying to say that is an effort I’ve learn to put, to be patient, so it hasn’t always come so natural to me).
• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity? As I said I love doing practical things, I love use my hands and I’m really good in handmade stuff. My mom always calls to do those kinda things at home for eg. I’m really coordinated, sometimes I literally get surprised of my reflexes and how much coordinate I can be.
• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer. I love art, may favourite types of art is the one who involve moving your whole body tho, so dance and acting like I said, bc, like, I love writing and drawing too, but they’re more of a sitting still type of art, so I surely love them but I love dancing and acting more. I like less to watch art, there are lotta paintings I like but its not this big deal, while theatres’ plays for eg are more exciting to me. (Adding that art can be literally everything not only those things but nevermind).
• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them? I don’t think a lot abt the past honestly, I’m actually a person who move on really fast (I can hold grudges in this sense but this is more abt how I feel abt certain ppl not situations). I like look at the future even if it scares me a bit, but I also love being in the present, I’m usually a person who set goal after goal but especially lately I’m enjoying more being in the present, I mean if I’ve to do a ranking it’d be: present, future, past asjsja.
• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so? I’m really prone to help others even if sometimes it stress me out and I’ll prefer doing something else, but I do it anyway and I usually that person who try to find solutions that will work and have a result or at least touch a point. But I’m also really goos at empathise, I usually read ppl really well, so I come out as really understanding and in touch w others feelings, adding that I literally neve judge, unless i’m stressed and feel the need to take on someone (I feel guilty when it happens yes but I really can’t help it), ppl often say they feel safe came to me for help or even just vent (I recently learn that some ppl don’t wanna solutions but just need to be listened, so sometimes I just say “is there anything I can do to help you” “I’m sorry you feel this way” and stuff cause apparently otherwise it’s called toxic positivity (?? I don’t remember) and yk that fear abt being a bad person I mentioned? Right, but my thing is pretty much try to solve the problem after have listened the person I’m talking to.
• Do you need logical consistency in your life? I’ve a problem understanding the meaning of logic as a way to valuate situations or whatever mbti theory mean by that, I mean, it’s like “making sense” right? Cause every time I read abt mbti there is logic and moral and honestly I can’t tell the difference bc it literally depends by situations?? Or maybe I’m just stupid and got nothing, but what is logical consistency, bc when w talk about things relate to logic in a sense that isn’t logical-maths problems, my answer is always ‘it depends’, so I think my answer to this question is still ‘it depends’. Dunno really maybe I’m stupid but…
• How important is efficiency and productivity to you? It’s important. It just is, there isn’t a lot to explain here. I’m not always the most productive person, I’m adhd, sometimes it’s really hard to find the motivation to start doing things, but when I start them I need to be not only efficient but also the best, so obviously I need that efficiency and productivity to be really efficient and productive yk
• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that? I think I do both directly and indirectly, as I said I like being in control and even more I hate being controlled so… I’ve already mention manipulation, which is one of the way I use to control others ig, I think I’m not aware of other mechanisms I use to do so but I’m surely a controlling person, this was clearer when I was younger, I was a total bossy little kid, now I softened a lot, so, if I am controlling, I am in a way more healthy way, if it exists, idk it seems like I’m a monster but I swear I can be a really nice person help ashsasjah
• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses? I’ve already touched this topic so I’m gonna be short: I learn the best by doing, so physical senses are my must, I absolutely don’t like learn by just reading lot of informations put in written words, so if I have to learn by books I’m better if there are images or schemes, video are surely more appreciated and the worst is learn by just listening to someone, w/out any other supply , like no I just can’t.
• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go? I’ve good strategy skills I think and I’m even more good to break up projects into manageable tasks, so yes, its smth that really comes natural to me and I really enjoying do. Sometimes it can absorb my energy honestly, I really feel that, but I love planning and find solutions. I’m not bad in wing projects and improvise tho, I think it depends on tasks??
• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally? I just wanna be happy, enjoy life, try lotta things ad have lotta experiences, met ppl and bound w them, sharing quality time, love and being loved, this kind of thing, I’d say I’d really love to achieve big things and be successful honestly, but what counts more it’s just living life ig (have both would be the perfection obviuosly)
• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why? There are really a lot of questions omg, well I hate being controlled and fear lose control, I’m uncomfortable in sharing my feelings cause I hate being seen as weak or vulnerable, I can’t stand being made fun of, even if its just a joke, bc I hate the feeling of shameless I feel, I kinda need to be admired and give a good impression so when someone joke abt thing I do/say I get upset (hide it) unless I’m the first to do irony abt myself. I also hate being wrong and when ppl don’t listen to me, or when I have to repeat myself many times (I got tired of answering I’m sure it can be seen lol, it’s 11 pm here btw..)
• What do the "highs" in your life look like? I act so excited and I feel like I literally could do anything, I get so hyper motivated that I could accomplish all the thing I planned to accomplish and even more in a day.
• What do the "lows" in your life look like? The opposite, I feel unmotivated and could stay at bed all the day, also when I’m not at my best I tend to be really harsh on ppl close to me, like my brother for eg, I take everything on him and its like I can’t help but make him feel bad on propose sometimes (?), saying things I know will hurt him or annoy him (?), idk, I’m this honest just bc I really want to find out my real mbti, but yes when I have lows I tend to be an a**hole :((((
• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so? I daydream but not that much at the end, I’m surely aware of my surroundings while doing so, I think I use daydream as a way to get motivated but I’m not so lost in my head when it happens.
• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it? It depends, there was a period during my teen years where I used to make a lot of impulsive decisions, now I try to think more before acting, but I still think I’m more prone to follow my gut. It’s an hard question to answer to cause its a thing that has changed often during my life. I usually can regret a decision but at the end I rarely change my mind while pondering the situation.
• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why? Yes, almost always, the scenarios are two, or I need the conversation to end so I agree w everything just to close it asap, or it’s just me and my fear of hurt the person I’m talking to, as I mentioned when I was I child I didn’t have this problem and I used to speak my mind during conversation, but now its a hole new story, I only say what I think if we’re really close, the more close the more I speak my truth, indeed I’m the most direct person ever whit my parents and brother.
• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why? I don’t break rules rules, but when we talk about social norms or way to do things at work etc… I usually find my own way to do them, even when my boss or more high level colleagues tell me tips, or explain how they’ve always done a particular tasks, I find more efficient ways so I can low-key also demonstrate I was right and able to do thing on my own. I don’t directly challenge authorities buy I often find myself thinking they could do better.
ty btw :))
submitted by encrsrp
to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:09 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Genkicourses_Com [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/skdibup5sw4b1.jpg?width=510&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2311b7809340bcaf707ee6d9c87d81b576ba6587
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
Learn How To Craft A Spellbinding Brand Voice That Helps You Stand Out, Sell Out & Effortlessly Attract Your Dream Customers – In Only 5 Days
What You Get: DAY 1
6 QUESTIONS THAT EVOKE YOUR POWER VALUES
Today, 89% of customers are loyal to brands that share their values and that only means one thing – it’s no longer enough to have the highest quality product or the cheapest price. If you want to stand out and rise above the noise, you’ve got to get crystal clear on who you are (really)
and what you stand for. In this session, we’ll evoke your power values and unlock your conviction codes, the magnetic coordinates that call in your dream customers
. DAY 2
BECOMING THE TRUSTED SOURCE YOUR CUSTOMERS SEEK
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the brand to rule them all? Now that you’ve identified who you are as a brand, it’s important to deeply understand who
you serve. On day 2, you’ll identify your brand personality and the unique ways you reflect your values to the world. With the Mentor’s Mirror, you’ll find out how to emotionally connect with your customer’s core values, drives and desires to become the trusted source for the guidance they seek
. DAY 3
HOW TO CRAFT A BRAND DNA BEYOND COMPARE
On day 3 of the Challenge, I’ll help you identify your brand DNA – the stand-out positioning strategy that makes you different from any other brand out there
. You’ll crystallize the most important messaging assets in any Brand Voice, unapologetically declare your mission and map out your action plan for total world domination. Take it from me, when you fight for what you believe in and fiercely serve your customers, it’s Mission Posse-ble
. DAY 4
3 STEPS TO BUILDING A POWERFUL BRAND STORY
Your story is the window to your brand’s soul. It’s how your customers connect to you, rally behind you and stay with you. Every great brand has a powerful story – a domino effect of defining moments, scary pivots and late night “ahas!”
that led you to where you are now… and future events, yet to happen, that will continue to guide your path as you build your empire. In this session, you’ll learn how to craft a deeply relatable brand story using our proven 3-part storytelling structure
. DAY 5
CONJURING A SPELLBINDING BRAND VOICE
Now that you’ve identified all 4 elements of your brand strategy, it’s time to look through the Posse Eye to discover your Brand Rally Cry. On day 5, you’ll learn how to conjure a spellbinding Brand Voice and craft the unifying call that will captivate your customers and rally raving fans
. You’ll walk away with your very own Brand Voice Guide and discover the practical ways you can use it to bring clarity to your messaging and ignite your mission.
Bonuses: FREE BONUS #1 – FREE TEMPLATE & GUIDE
THE COPY POSSE BRAND VOICE GUIDE + CUSTOMIZABLE TEMPLATE
Want a behind-the-scenes look at how the Copy Posse was born? Throughout this Challenge, you’ll discover how I crystallized my brand positioning strategy, rallied over 300,000 rad humans around the world and built a lucrative 7-figure brand in under 3 years. The best part? You’ll get a never-seen-before copy of the Copy Posse Brand Voice Guide PLUS a customizable template
that you can use to Possify
and glossify your very own Brand Voice Guide. FREE BONUS #2 – TELL-ALL INTERVIEW
WHERE ARE THEY NOW? — HOW 6 ASPIRING COPYWRITERS IGNITED THEIR BUSINESSES IN UNDER A YEAR
In this Q&A interview with 6 graduates of Alex’s flagship copywriting coaching program — the Copy Posse Launch Pad — you’ll discover how these aspiring copywriters used the techniques and templates that they learned from the Copy Posse (including the branding and storytelling strategies that you’ll access in this Challenge) to quit their jobs, ignite their copywriting skills from scratch and build fun, fulfilling, and lucrative businesses in less than ONE YEAR. FREE BONUS #3 – COPY CRITIQUE
COPY HOT SEAT — WATCH AS ALEX REVIEWS 3 STUDENTS’ BRAND VOICE GUIDES
During this video critique, Alex shares her screen so you can look over her shoulder as she reviews and critiques 3 Challengers’ Brand Voice Guides. Watch from behind the scenes as she reveals valuable insight and copywriting tricks to help you finesse your own Brand Voice Guide, followed by answers to your most pressing questions when it comes to crafting your Rally Cry and sharing it with the world… LIMITED-TIME BONUS #1 Sales Emails & Social Media Swipe File
THE CONFIDENTIAL POSSE EYE LAUNCH BLUEPRINT
Want real proof that the Copy Posse branding framework freakin’ works? Get an insider copy of my complete and confidential launch blueprint for The Posse Eye Challenge. This swipe file includes ALL sales and content emails and EVERY social media post that my team and I wrote to successfully launch the live challenge for the first time, based on our own Brand Voice Guide. LIMITED-TIME BONUS #2 Masterclass
BRAND SOUL WORK WITH ANITA STUBENRAUCH
An ex-Apple veteran who worked her way from retail store employee to executive speechwriter, designing presentations given to Steve Jobs AND authoring Apple’s credo, Anita runs Cause:Effect Creative, a brand vision-writing agency that helps purpose-driven leaders and organizations rally hearts and minds around what fuels their soul.
In this video masterclass with Anita, she’ll take you through her proprietary process and powerful questions to ask for a stellar creative brief and reveal the 5 biggest takeaways when it comes to building (and writing for) a soul-aligned brand.
2023.06.11 00:08 FemaleWipingStrategy Upcoming David Kibbe Interview with Lorry Hill
LH posted he will not be having his camera on during the interview. I find it interesting that someone who capitalized off of scrutiny of women's features is relatively mysterious. In photos, his face is usually obscured by sunglasses. There are almost no interviews on him on YouTube. It's like he wants to condense everything into an elite social club, and he absolutely should get paid for his wonderful ideas, but I don't get why he hasn't been contacting with influencers much earlier. These women have elevated his work for the past few years.
submitted by FemaleWipingStrategy
to Kibbe [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:07 Tzuyari WoRk oN yOuRsELf
My god, such bullshit. It’s like you don’t have any idea what you’re actually talking about or saying. It’s just parroting nonsense, the male equivalent to, ”Live Love Laugh” that helps absolutely no one. It’s white noise playing in the background. It’s a generic response that people resort to because they can’t relate to you at all, just want to hear themselves talk, and probably have either never been in your position, or haven’t been for a while because they equate their success in finding love to ‘the grind’ when it’s complete luck that someone gave them even the slightest time of day that snowballed into something substantial. You’re overcomplicating things, it’s not that deep, it never has been. It’s not about being the right person, it’s not even about matching with someone, it’s about finding someone you’re compatible with as you are. It’s not rocket science but it’s being funded like it is, by these dating gurus and the like, telling men and women that hey, you aren’t shit and if you do these things, you will attract people. I’m not even the most pessimistic person on this planet. I’m relatively chill. I’ve been somewhat successful with online dating as all my long term relationships, including my current one, have started on the apps. My very honest, down to earth, “what you see is what you get” profile that doesn’t give a shit about avoiding selfies is proof that none of this nonsense makes any difference. We will die alone or we won’t. And it has nothing to do with working on yourself, grinding, 6 figures, a 6-pack, it’s all pure unfiltered BS. Just be good, and be you. Even if you’re bad, there’s still someone for you. Plenty of assholes with someone who won’t leave them because we’re all in this shitty game where love isn’t guaranteed for us and we’re all trying to hold on because it’s better than being by ourselves. I get it and I get you.
I just want the disingenuous, copious amounts of hope littering up the cosmos to stop with zero supporting evidence.
submitted by Tzuyari
to lonely [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:07 bigpuffy Gigablast Internet has been dropping periodically the past few months. Cox tech suggests upgrading to new Cox 2 Gig. Will that help?
To preface, here's the equipment I use: Modem: Netgear Nighthawk CM1200 (Firmware Version V2.02.03) Router: Netgear Nighthawk X4S R7800 (Firmware Version V184.108.40.206)
Current plan: Cox Internet Gigablast (with unlimited data plan)
The Issue: I've been getting a lot of internet dropouts the past few months (2-5 times per week) that last 1-5 minutes, and sometimes require a reboot. (Off topic: this became a BIG issue when I was abroad and couldn't check my home security cameras because the modem required a reboot. I luckily was able to do a modem reboot via Cox.com). I am a "power-user" in that I'm a video producer, so I'm downloading and uploading large files daily, and sometimes long-term sustained uploading/downloading from a slow VPN connection. So that made me think that may be part of the issue.
Not sure if it's related, but here's a "critical" alert from my modem's log (not sure if it is tied to a dropout since it happened early in the morning): "Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=6c:cd:d6:6e:22:24;CMTS-MAC=00:c1:b1:60:46:b5;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1;"
I contacted tech support chat and told them about the modem's critical error and my dropout issues and they didn't do any scans or anything and they said their documentation on my account says for me to upgrade to Cox 2 Gig, which is apparently a new offering in my area. The unfortunate thing is that my modem and router are not under the Cox-supported equipment for 2 gig/multi-gig. In fact, the only equipment that is currently supported is their own Panoramic modem/wi-fi combo units, which I'd have to rent. I don't want to do that. I want to use my own equipment if I can help it.
My question is: Will upgrading to 2 Gig and the panoramic wifi modem (i believe he suggested the PW8) fix this issue? Or is this just an opportunity for Cox to get more money out of me and they should be doing more troubleshooting before upselling me?
If this is guaranteed to fix my issue I'm willing to bite the bullet and rent the panoramic short-term until they approve third-party stuff.
submitted by bigpuffy
to CoxCommunications [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:07 SlashRingingHash MacBook Pro Touch Bar Acting Up?
I have a 2017 15” MacBook Pro running Ventura 13.4, and for the past month or so the Touch Bar where the fn keys usually are has been malfunctioning. It displays as normal with esc on the left and the compressed bar on the right, but when I press the arrow to expand the bar to see all the options it pops up for less than a second then disappears. Since it does show temporarily i know the lights/display is capable of working.
Sometimes when I use Esc it doesn’t work. Sometimes holding fn and pressing one of those buttons it doesn’t work. The Esc and fn buttons I’ve only tried in one specific game so it might be related to that, but the lack of proper display/function is all the time.
When I go into iMovie for example the bar used to show options for split the video pause etc and now it doesn’t display anything.
submitted by SlashRingingHash
to applehelp [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:07 DickComingOutUrMouth Mods need to start deleting trans related post( that is not about them) cause we definitely know what their motives are
submitted by DickComingOutUrMouth to teenagers [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:07 alejopolis How accurately is Irenaeus portraying the heretics in his writings against them?
Just finished the first of his 5 books against heresies and on a slow path through all of them, and was wondering if anyone has studied the extent to which he accurately represents gnostic etc beliefs. I don't have any particular dishonesty in mind, but whenever someone gives their side in apologetics/polemics, it wouldn't be surprising to learn that they didn't end up accurately representing their opponents, even if there was no conscious "alright let's start lying about my opponent's beliefs let's gooooo" thought process. Could be genuinely convinced of a strawman because it's convenient to take down.
Has there been any particular study on this? Ie comparing his descriptions to the extant primary sources we now have from some of the heretical communities, or just by looking at Irenaeus's text itself and being able to tell what is likely apologetically motivated or a polemical distortion.
Was also wondering in general if there are "accurate representation" metrics that scholars work out, especially with church fathers who are responding to people from whom we have no extant sources, ie Jerome to Porphyry's work, in the Commentary on Daniel or Origen against Celsus. Is "are they accurately representing their opponents" a known and studied concern with church fathers and related texts?
I do want to be clear that I'm not coming at this in a "let's show that the church fathers were dishonest" perspective, it's what I would ask about anyone who is first describing a belief and then saying why it's wrong.
submitted by alejopolis
to AcademicBiblical [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:06 NyQuil_Guy How to measure progress?
A couple friends and I are doing a physical challenge in July as a low stakes competition. Their goal is to lose weight, while mine is to lose some fat while gaining muscle. With these different goals, how can we measure who made the most relative progress at the end of the month to determine a winner?
submitted by NyQuil_Guy
to workout [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:06 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/87z5dru81x4b1.jpg?width=510&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=81521d1e3b57a180172977b6ad2467f35c2d8d14
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
Brand Mastery involves developing a deep understanding of the brand’s essence and using that understanding to guide all brand-related activities. This approach helps companies create a consistent brand experience across all touchpoints, which can lead to greater customer loyalty and advocacy. What You Get Inside Brand Mastery: Module 1: Foundation This crucial “meta-level” module sets you up for success. Set big goals and remove the barriers. Learn brand fundamentals, including “The Only Strategy”, principles, and mindsets you need to build an extraordinary brand and business in today’s world. Module 2: Customer Learn how to identify and focus on your “Power Base”, i.e, your most potential customers. Zoom in on the customers that matter most, then dig deep inside minds to extract multi-level insights that enable you to create massive value. Then turn your insights into a Customer Blueprint™. Module 3: Strategy Challenge your current strategy and imagine a bigger, brighter future. Design a game-changing brand strategy and platform, define your “Onlyness”, your uniqueness. Then wrap it all up in a brand story that makes your brand easy to understand, inspiring and desirable. Module 4: Offering Translate your key insights and strategy into an extraordinary brand offering; a cocktail of value, expressed across The Five Brand Dimensions™. Get creative and design your brand offering into a smooth, compelling brand experience that makes people want to choose you. Module 5: Engagement Learn why building relationships is the heart of branding, and why engagement is the hottest word in marketing today. Create an engagement strategy and plan, and ensure that you’re always initiating, connecting and nurturing relationships to ensure the growth of your brand and business. Module 6: Operations Connect your brand to your business operations and culture. Design your own Brand Playbook™ – your operational brand and business plan, then put it into action with the help of your coach, and the community. Kickstart your transformation and create immediate results in your business.
2023.06.11 00:06 ItalianofromItaly Rewatching Gargoyles as an adult - Deadly Force
The episode on Gargwiki. The episode on Ask Greg. How long has it been:
it's been five days since the previous episode.
Now this is much better. We begin with Dracon and his men stealing Xanatos' prototype weapons - a nice, if brief, scene; I love seeing Owen take part in the action a bit, and I love his visibly peeved expression at the end. Dracon makes a good first impression too, with that laught right after he managed to pull off his heist (although it's a bit strange to see him without the streak in his hair).
Remember how I said, back in Awakening Part Four
, that the fight between Elisa and the Commandos was the "I'm not April O'Neil!" scene? Well, this is the "I'm not April O'Neil!" episode, introducing just about every part of Elisa's not-Gargoyles-related life: her parents, Derek, Beth (as a mention and a photograph), Chavez, Cagney, her loft, her precint (with the first appearance of the Clock Tower) and even a silent cameo for Matt; the characters don't get much in the way of characterization here, but it's nice to have them established.
Elisa and Chavez talk about Dracon at the precint - and hot damn, Elisa is pissed! That doesn't happen often. "Come on, captain, you know it was Dracon! Who else could it have been?" I don't know, one of those other criminal guys Weisman recently introduced in the comics? Not sure why it had
to be old Tony, but whatever, Angry Elisa entertains me. Owen arrives, clarifies how many guns are out there and how dangerous they are - and then gives Elisa a rapid glance while smiling: I love how manipulative he is in this episode.
Elisa and Dracon's confrontation is AWESOME
- It implies there's a lot - and I do mean A LOT - of history between these two; it's a pity Weisman doesn't seem to have any interest in Elisa's pre-Gargoyles life, because I think you could get a couple of great flashbacks out of her earlier confrontantions with Dracon.
- As I already mentioned, Angry Elisa entertains me.
- I love how sure of himself Tony is: "Hey, I told you, I'm not the guy. And if I was the guy, you couldn't do anything about it. In fact, if I were to tell one of my associates here to go sell off some... merchandise to raise some operating capital, you couldn't do anything about that either. Face it, Sugar: you got nothing." Awesome squared.
(There is, admittedly, one problem with the scene: when Elisa appears, Glasses and Pal Joey immediately
reach for their guns; uh, I don't think you want to shoot a cop in a public place, you guys.)
Elisa goes home and tells Cagney "Be glad you've got a home, cat: the streets just got a whole lot meaner"; pat line is pat.
Broadway shooting Elisa is still a very effective scene (although, how unlucky can you get? Broad points that gun in literally every direction, and then, just when he's pointing at Elisa, it fires; had it gone off half a second before, there would have just been a round hole in the sofa. The rules of drama can be real c**ts sometimes); Broadway taking her to the hospital and then seeing her blood on his hands is arguably the least child-friendly scene in the entire show ("Out, damned spot!").
Dracon and his men trying out the weapons in the forest is another great scene: GLASSES:
"Hey, did you hear about Maza?" DRACON: "Yeah... dangerous to leave a gun lying around, uh?"
What an a-hole; I love him. And speaking of a-holes, Owen makes sure to tell Goliath that Elisa "was trying to get a stolen shipment of particle-beam weaponry off the street. It was... very important to her." And then he leaves to go to his appointment with Tony: awesome. Goliath sends Brooklyn and Lex to search for Broadway, while Hudson stays home "to guard the Castle": hope you like that division of tasks, Old Soldier, because it won't be the last time you hear it.
Dr. Sato tells the Mazas that "The bullet hit high in the chest, ricocheted off the collar bone, nicked the heart muscle and passed through the right lung; I removed it from the base of her spine"; I honestly have no clue if any of this makes sense, medically-wise, so if anyone wishes to enlighten me, feel free to do it.
Then it's Goliath's turn to visit Elisa; according to Weisman, he already loves her by this point: "It's so clear to me. The way he touches her hair. The way he reacts to her being shot. He loves her. He doesn't know it yet. But it is SO there." I don't think you necessarily have to read the scene like that, but I suppose it makes sense. After that scene, Goliath immediately finds Dracon's house - how the hell did he manage to do it? - but doesn't attack him yet because he wants to be brought to the weapons first.
Meanwhile, that mugger that appears in a handful of episodes has the misfortune of meeting Broadway, who has now become the Reverse-Punisher: "What's this? A new kind of gun? A new way to kill people? WHERE DID YOU GET THIS? WHO GAVE IT TO YOU?" The real theme of this episode is people getting angry and looking awesome while they do it, and we haven't even reached the best part yet.
(Also awesome: Broadway lifting Glasses by the head - a veritable WTF moment.)
I love Goliath's reaction when him and Broadway meet at the place of Dracon's appointment: "How did you...? Oh, never mind. You're just in time to help me deal with the one who shot Elisa." And the fight scene that follows is amazing: kinda like the second part of the fight with the Pack from two episodes ago, there's almost a reversal of roles here - not two heroic Gargoyles fighting with human gangsters, but a bunch of poor humans desperately trying to fend off two rage-filled monsters. The tension doesn't come from the idea that the Gargs may possibly lose this fight - the way it's staged never leaves any doubt about the eventual winners - but from the fear that they might actually go over the edge here.
(Also awesome #2: the place they're in falling into darkness except when it's being illuminated by the lasers - another fantastic choice.)
Anything bad? Well, Goliath being so gung-ho about killing Dracon to avenge Elisa is a bit weird, considering that it was Elisa who, just three episodes ago, told him that by taking revenge he would become "the same as Demona"; moreover, him forgetting that lesson will become a bit of a recurring problem, going forward.
Broadway fesses up, and Goliath tells him they "have much to talk about" - bit of a pity we didn't see that conversation; then Owen arrives and makes the frankly dumb mistake of telling Goliath that Xanatos "will be pleased that you have recovered his property". Goliath doesn't like the idea of Xanatos being happy, and reacts accordingly by "Making sure that no more of these fall into the wrong hands".
OWEN: "Mr. Xanatos isn't going to like this..."
GOLIATH: "I'll be happy to discuss the matter with him."
We end things with another visit to Elisa and by regurgitating the episode's moral:
BROADWAY: "Elisa, it was all my fault: I was... playing with your gun and... it went off. I'll never touch a gun again."
ELISA: "I should have been a lot more careful about where I left it. We both made mistakes."
BROADWAY: "Yeah, but you nearly paid for those mistakes with your life."
ELISA: "Then let's not repeat them."
A bit louder, you guys, I'm not sure the sleeping two-years-old in the back have quite figured it out yet. Still, Goliath and Broadway watching over Elisa during the day is nice; final verdict: really really good, best episode yet, in fact.
- Deadly Force
- Awakening Part Four
- Awakening Part One
- Awakening Part Two
- Awakening Part Five
- The Thrill of the Hunt
- Awakening Part Three
submitted by ItalianofromItaly
to gargoyles [link] [comments]