4 2 5 cover 2 defense
/r/onions: Things That Make You Cry Tor Onion Routing Hidden Services
2009.08.19 01:37 miserlou /r/onions: Things That Make You Cry Tor Onion Routing Hidden Services
The Best Parts of the Anonymous Internet Tor Onion Routing Hidden Services .onions
2013.03.05 18:26 ANAL_QUEEN For things that are way too specific.
For things that are way too specific. Please see our list of [frequent reposts](https://www.reddit.com/oddlyspecific/comments/qpli3x/list_of_frequent_reposts_will_be_removed_without/), anything on that list will be removed without warning.
2011.08.12 06:29 Hands Counter-Strike
GlobalOffensive is a home for the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive community and a hub for the discussion and sharing of content relevant to CS:GO. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game created by Valve Corporation and released on August 21st, 2012 as a successor to previous games in the series dating back to 1999. The latest installment to the Counter-Strike franchise maintains a healthy, ever-intensifying competitive scene alongside a growing casual playerbase.
2023.06.09 16:27 504aldo Apellidos mas comunes de Honduras
2023.06.09 16:27 No-Childhood727 How can I find someone who has legally changed their name? Seeking father for DNA test.
I had a child accidentally 3 years ago and there are 5 potential fathers. I contacted all of them, 3 of them blocked me and disappeared. I have hired a private investigator for each of them, the PI found 2 of them but the third has completely fallen off grid. No social media/ online presence, his number doesn’t work anymore, and my PI says it’s possible the man changed his name legally…
What ways can I find a man who has changed their name? I don’t have a court order to get them DNA tested at this point I’m just asking for a gratuity.
I’m in Alberta and he’s somewhere near Vancouver.
submitted by No-Childhood727
to PrivateInvestigators [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:27 realquantguy 2023-06-09 Commentary on LTCUSD
2023.06.09 16:27 realquantguy 2023-06-09 Commentary on BTCUSD
2023.06.09 16:27 realquantguy 2023-06-09 Commentary on CL1!
2023.06.09 16:27 realquantguy 2023-06-09 Commentary on SPX500
2023.06.09 16:27 realquantguy 2023-06-09 Commentary on ZN1!
2023.06.09 16:27 aontgg After I install FNIS, the npc faces are all have a black facd
My mod lists:
2.Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
3.XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
4.Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Behavior SE 7_6
5.FlowerGirls SE and VR Main File
6.RaceMenu - RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-14
7.Expressive Facial Animation - Female Edition
8.Expressive Facial Animation - Male Edition
9.Skyrim Script Extender(SKSE64)
10.Address Library for SKSE Plugins - All in one (Anniversary Edition)
11.Exlressice Faceten Morphs SE
12.Face Discoloration Fix SE
13.High Poly NPC Overhaul - Skyrim Special Edition 2.04
submitted by aontgg
to skyrimmods [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:27 Seattle_Jenn S3E3 Re-Kap
I posted this as a reply to another thread, but thought (thot?) I would share here, too. Please to enjoy my recap of S3 Episode 3. Spoilers (obviously).
- Starting off in LA. Kim's body guard/ stylist puts them both in black coats and camo pants so she can go meet Scott for pizza and pre-planned gossip. They're both single, so they have lots to talk about. Like how it's too hard for Kim to go on first dates with guys and also too hard for Kim to break up with guys. She did go out with a guy in NYC, but wasn't smart enough to not go to the same place where she used to hang out with Pete, so everyone thought she was getting back together with Pete. Scott recommends she go for an older Italian businessman, but only if he's hot. Kim's not into it. So they talk about Cher and her much younger boyfriend AE. It's the best. But also probably the worst because Cher must be too old to bang him with the lights on. Kim only bangs with the lights off now. You know, because she's shy.
Two. Kourtney is doing a photo shoot for Lemme "Fall in Love" with Travis. Their love was not the result of a Potion No.9, but for people without their chemistry, who have $30, these supplements containing the essence of flowers will open your heart. Domineco Dolce and his dudes stop by so Kourtney can remind everyone she knew them way before her wedding. Also, Kourtney is shy and didn't speak as a child. Until she was a teenager. The stylist puts Travis in no shirt and they roll around together taking pictures very similar to all the other pictures they've taken before.
- Kris stops by to see Khloe and Rob. I mean Tate. I mean Tatum. Khloe and Tristan are doing great because they are never ever getting back together ever again. They have very good boundaries and Khloe does not want to fall into old habits. Khloe feels guilty she isn't connecting with her second baby -- that she had in secret via surrogate while her ex-fiancee was having his fourth baby with his side chick -- the same as True. So we have to talk about the difficulties of surrogacy/ miracle of being a mother again. Tatem is now on goat milk formula. He might, but does not puke on Kris.
- In NYC, Kendall is getting ready to attend a Marni show at Fashion Week. This is much more fun and relaxing than when she used to walk the shows because now she is good and healthy and has good boundaries. Kris calls and tells Kendall she's the favorite daughter. But we all know it's really Kylie. Kris said so yesterday while taking a lie detector test on TV.
- Back in LA, it's 6 days before the D&G show and Kim's glam team is getting her ready for a pre-show photo shoot. Her role as Kreative Director of the show has involved creating looks. Well, looks D&G originally created in the 90s. They are so cool and Kim-esque. Crystals from head to toe. Kim is worried about how Kourtney will feel about this whole thing. She probably wouldn't mind at all if it was just a little bit later. (Because time heals all wounds?)
- It's stormy in NYC. Kourtney is in town for fashion shows and Lemme press. She has anxiety and PTSD and needs drugs. Or maybe Lemme matcha. Kourtney wants to show how passionate she is about vitamins. She used to hate press because of the criticism and pressure from the family to earn her keep. But now she's married and confident, so she was able to decide on flavors for her vitamins. Kris watched the Today Show interview and gave it a thumbs up, because Kourtney looked beautiful. Simon thinks that's amazing. The team thinks Kourtney did a great job of organically talking about Lemme during the interview about Lemme.
- Still in NYC, Kourtney is making rounds of the magazines, handing out Lemme pills like Halloween candy. Kourtney loves Lemme Focus, but can't remember why. Travis wore no shirt to perform at a Tommy Hilfiger fashion show. Kris and Kendall show up. Kris tries out a few tag lines for the next campaign like "Lemme get the hell out of here and get a drink." They talk about Khloe's good test results from her melanoma situation. Which Kendall has diagnosed as a result of Khloe being too tired and stressed. Kourtney is a perfectionist and Kendall is a control freak both because of pressure from Kris. Kris thinks thats hilarious. Kendall suggests if they can channel the baggage of their dysfunctional childhoods into productive work, it's all good. Kris will take the blame for any anxiety she has caused, as long as it results in a successful product release.
- Back to LA. Kim is spending quality time with North by allowing her to do her makeup with special effects makeup while she talks to Scott. Scott pitches an idea for an episode where they pretend to be normies. According to Kim, Kris is sad that she has pushed everyone into being so famous they have no sense of actual reality. But Kim can handle it. She's never been depressed. While her daughter continues to work on turning her into an old lady, Kim talks about being fine when her dad died. North farts. It smelled bad. North walks Kim around the house introducing her to the staff as Anika the Art Teacher. The staff helps Kim make her alone time with North fun by playing along. Kim loves making North happy by playing pranks and hanging out with Scott.
- Kourtney and Trav are walking around NYC. Kourtney's outfit choice -- an oversized Blink-182 shirt and over the knee boots -- can't survive the 12 minute walk because the boots are falling down. Trav thinks she should take them off (And walk around barefoot in the rat feces and period blood covered sidewalk? Khloe would never let her set foot in her house ever again!) They make it to the Matcha shop without Travis needing to carry Kourtney like last time. NYC was a whirlwind, but Kourtney will always put family and husband ahead of work.
- Kim arrives in Milan. However, her stylist does not because she forgot her passport. How is Kim supposed to do her job as Fashion Show Kreative Director without a stylist? How is Kim supposed to know what she likes and doesn't like without Danielle there to tell her? Someone needs to fly to Milan with her passport. There are 3 days left and they have no looks. Kim arrives at the D&G studio where 10 people are there ready to get a room full of D&G pieces into looks. Domineco tells Kim, "Your opinion in this case is very great for us." Kim wants people to think this show of rehashed 90s fashions is "Fresh" and "Cool." But it's going to be problematic for Kreative Director Kim to pull this off without her stylist. She always needs someone to confirm that something looks good. Kim doesn't want to do veils (Because Kourtney?). Kim wants more bedazzles, but also needs to check with Danielle. Domineco isn't crazy about bedazzled glasses with a corset dress, but Kim doesn't know without talking to Danielle. There's that fear people won't like it. (Is Danielle supposed to be the scape goat in case this whole show sucks?) A bad show could hurt Kim's brand. People might say Kim doesn't know how to work on the creative side. (Um... they're sure going to say that now, after she is such a floundering mess without her stylist!). She just doesn't know how she's going to do this without Danielle.
Scenes: Kim thinks Danielle not being there happened for a reason. Kendall takes Kylie horseback riding and tries to kill her. Kourtney wants to kill Kim for kopying her wedding. Kim is taken completely off guard by Kourtney's reaction. The producers try to pretend there's going to be a "Kendall is pregnant" story line.
submitted by Seattle_Jenn
to KUWTKsnark [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:27 Klutzy-Ad5038 Same Bug
2023.06.09 16:27 Opposite_Tax9806 Recently became a recruiter and I hate it. Where do I go from here?
I recently left my previous job of 2.5 years as BDC in a car dealership for this position. The large dealership I worked for recently shut down their e-commerce division which includes 3 massive layoffs, and then changed my commission structure and I haven’t had a base raise since starting. This put me in a financial hardship since my income was heavily based on that original commission structure thus leading me explore other options. I had many hesitations about this recruiting offer, wasn’t too interested in what a recruiter does and couldn’t see another path to pivot to once being a recruiter, but the base pay made me feel more secured than my old job. I’m almost 2 months in and I fucking despise it. I dread going to work, I dread waking up knowing I have to go to work, I’m exceeding expectations but most time I just sit at my desk repeating “this is so stupid” or feel like banging my head on my desk. I hate sourcing and looking over peoples resume, I secretly hope my interviews don’t show up, people lie on their resumes, these companies we recruit for usually pass over most candidates. It just feels like such a waste of fucking time. This job just isn’t for me. I’m 38F, single mom of 4, ex husband is fighting child support and refuses to help me in anyway. The onset depression that I feel coming on that this job is causing is not helping me with being a good/healthy mom for my kids. Thing is…as I go back to indeed or LinkedIn, I realize how much I hate sales and just reading job descriptions for things I’m qualified for makes me even more depressed! I started in retail/sales while in college working part time but never finished school. Tried going back to finish my nursing degree about 6 years ago and that’s when I had to leave my ex and couldn’t finish. 3 semesters left and couldn’t finish. Having to work full time to pay bills doesn’t allow me to go to school for nursing but man I can’t do another 30 years working in this field, but I’m not qualified for any other jobs that pay enough to raise a family of 5. I’m burnt out and hopeless at this point. I’m not interested in tech or coding or anything involved with sitting at a computer all day. I have a ton of science credits (if they’re still valid) thought of maybe going back to school to be a science teacher… but am I too old to start a career in education? Don’t really know what else I could do or where to go from here 😩
submitted by Opposite_Tax9806
to findapath [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:27 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/gsey9cj05x4b1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=069f3123097acc1ad22c1dcac0ce2087ce9e722d
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
Introducing the Ultimate Program for High-Converting Facebook and Instagram Ads
A comprehensive, step-by-step program that not only teaches you how to create high-converting Facebook and Instagram ads (even if you’ve never run a Facebook ad before) but also shows you how to get clients and wow them with top-notch service. What You Get:
By the end of this program, you will:
- Module 1: So You Want To Be An Ads Manager
- Module 2: Funnels 101
- Module 3: The Pixel
- Module 4: Audiences & Targeting
- Module 5: Ad Creative
- Module 6: Ad Copy
- Module 7: Setting Up A Campaign
- Module 8: Troubleshooting
- Module 9: Scaling
- Module 10: TEMPLATE LIBRARY
- Q&A Replays
- Secure your first few paying clients with confidence
- Design a wow-worthy client experience that earns repeat business and referrals
- Gain a basic understanding of sales funnels and their role in Facebook ads
- Master running various types of ad campaigns, including little-known yet highly effective strategies for delivering massive results to clients
- Write killer ad copy (even if you’re not a copywriter)
- Develop all the graphic design skills needed to create scroll-stopping ads, even if you’re new to Canva
Join us today and unlock the potential of Facebook and Instagram ads with this ultimate program!
2023.06.09 16:27 YourMomonaBun420 Leuage last night. Low game was the clean game. GB4, spare ball for 4th frame of third game on.
2023.06.09 16:27 Impossible-Fennel682 GodKabir_Appears_In_4_Yugas Kabir Sahib Comes to Meet His Pious Souls It has been certified from Holy RigVeda Mandal 9 Sukt 82 Mantra 2 that Kabir Sahib comes from His native place Satlok to meet His pious souls. saintrampaljimaharaj KabirisGod
2023.06.09 16:27 OogaBoog93 Need help (and for bungie to fix their broken mess)
For like the past week I’ve had crash after crash with ‘beagle’ and ‘marmot’ errors saying uninstall and reinstall destiny to fix corrupt files. Problem is, I have done that about 4 times now and whenever I boot the game up again it still says my files are corrupt. Legitimately haven’t been able to play game consistently for this past week.
I’ve looked solutions but none of them have worked, I even did the ‘name your destiny 2 folder destiny 2_backup’ but whenever I try and run the game it just says ‘destiny 2 executable not found’. Funny thing is the first time I tried it, it worked but every other time past that it hasn’t.
Would genuinely love some help cause this shit is gonna make me quit the game for good.
submitted by OogaBoog93
to destiny2 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:27 AutoModerator The Impact of Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity AISays.org
2023.06.09 16:27 JoeChio [LFG][STATIC][MC][HC][DNC][SMN] Two players looking for a static. Currently at enrage on P9S.
My name is Gil Song, and I've been a dedicated player of Final Fantasy XIV since the 2.0 days, and I even participated in the 1.0 beta! Over the years, I've delved into raiding on and off and I'm adaptability across various roles.
I am accompanied by my wife, Ophellie Song who has raiding experience in World of Warcraft and FFXIV
We are both in our early 30s, we are professionals working in higher degree fields, bringing a mature and dedicated approach to our gaming endeavors.
Currently, I main Dancer, while Ophellie plays Summoner. We are ilvl642+ at the moment. Although I am open to exploring other job options, it would require some time for me to reacquaint myself with the fights, so please take that into consideration.
What we seek in a static group is a collective commitment to clearing content. We are looking for a team that is willing to openly discuss mistakes and work together to devise effective strategies for improvement. It can be incredibly disheartening to face repeated wipes due to a single member's oversight, only to see the issue go unaddressed.
That being said, we are incredibly friendly players who understand that mistakes happen.
As EST-based players with full-time 9-5 jobs, our availability for raiding spans from 6-11 pm on Monday through Thursday. Fridays we can start at 6pm and go longer. Weekends are entirely open, though we would need to conclude our sessions by 11 pm on Sundays.
We sincerely hope that you will consider us for your static group. Feel free to reach out to us, and let's embark on this raiding adventure together!
ilvl 642+ Dancer and Summoner LFG. P9S enrage experience. EST M-F 6-11pm. SAT Open. Sunday start anytime end 11pm EST.
submitted by JoeChio
to FFXIVRECRUITMENT [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:27 ParaMike46 Marc Marquez every weekend.
2023.06.09 16:26 brittanyb00 Should my partner take new job offer but completely burn the bridge at his current job?
I'm mentally exhausted from talking through options with my husband, and he's really struggling on whether to take a position. He works in HR and unfortunately has made some moves that he regrets up until this point. So we need some unbiased opinions!
Current Role (for almost 3 years): Sr HR Generalist in TN. He recently got a pay bump to $75k/year.
New Role: HR Manager in southern VA. Pay would be $105k/year with $10k relocation reimbursement.
Important notes: 1) He isn't miserable in his current job but has been looking for opportunities due to feeling restless and bored. 2) We have a toddler and a teenager. 3) We would be moving away from said teen's father, but she's actually not that upset...but still... 4) We do not have a lot of family holding us in TN, and VA is closer to my best friend at least. 5) We do own our home and would need to sell. Rent would probably be ~$1k more a month than what we pay in mortgage.
Background: His current job is comfortable. He knows what to expect and likes the people he works with. This new position has a lot of unknowns since they have been doing a complete restructuring of their HR department BUT he did visit and liked the new team. He would have to put in more work, and it could be very challenging/rewarding, but there's always a risk when taking a new position. Now, he thought he was doing the right thing by giving his current job more than a 1 month notice (mistake #1). His boss immediately freaked, posted the job, and verbally offered it to someone else within 2 days - not even joking. Fast forward a week later, and my husband is anxious about whether things will continue without issues/background will cleanew job fears. He voices being scared and the irritation with his job being offered to someone else so quickly to his current boss. She gives him the option to actually stay but says he has to make a decision THAT day. So, I personally told him I would not stay b/c he was looking for a reason, but fully support whatever his decision is. He told her he would stay (possible mistake #2). The new job has countered that they would double relo, now $10k, and really want him to consider taking the job because he would be such a good fit.
Decision Help: He has until end of TODAY to tell the new job if he'll take it. If he does, he will then have to tell his boss, who he has already told he would stay, that he has changed his mind yet again. In doing that, he would have to immediately resign and any reference for this job would go out of the window. He partly doesn't want to deal with the emotional fallout either; he's had multiple people call and voice how excited they are that he's staying after all. We would need to figure out housing and logistics of moving. But he's struggling with the decision of not taking a job with growth since he has the opportunity. What to do?? And are there other things to consider? We've talked about this sooo much for the past 2 weeks; we've looked at every different angle and pros/cons of both. I'm just ready to have the decision made and be done.
Tl;dr Husband wants to take a higher title making more money but is afraid to ruin is reference and lose work/life balance. So, he's at a gridlock of not knowing what to do.
submitted by brittanyb00
to careerguidance [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:26 DisastrousAd3959 HELP I (Aries sun) was broken up with out of the blue a month ago by my BF but I still feel like we’re going to get back together🥲 were we soulmates or just doomed karmic partners?
2023.06.09 16:26 Rocketlucco Am I doing something wrong or does Sorc suck at the early end game?
Either I'm playing wrong or sorc is way undertuned compared to other classes in the early-middle end game. I just got to world tier 4 in the mid level 60's and it is shockingly obvious how poorly I perform compared to my friends with other classes.
Most sorc build options are the same (Teleport Frost Nova Core Skill of Choice) and they all have the same limitation-- they only perform well against groups of enemies. This is for 2 reasons-- both the damage & their ability to maintain their mana pool are tied to hitting large amounts of enemies at the same time. Their damage is tied to AOE mechanisms causing chain reactions (Ice shards, chain lightning, charged bolt, fireball enhancement slot) and your single target DPS drops off significantly. More important than that, all the aspects that regenerate mana are tied to hitting lots of dudes and do not work well against small packs or single targets.
It can take twice as long to kill the 2-3 remaining dudes than it did to kill the group of 100. It can take forever to kill a boss or difficult elite. You run out of mana very often against tanky single targets. If you get a tanky pack of enemies who can survive your initial frost nova combo, you are going to be in a lot of trouble. This remains true despite me being very lucky and having amazing gear with multiple uniques like Raiment of the infinite and Iceheart Brais for an ice shard build or Staff of Lam Essen for a charged bolt build (Ice shard build does 3-4x the damage of a charged bolt build).
Apparently this remains a problem for every sorc build until you can accumulate a very high amount of mana regen so you can actually use your core skill at will. That will essentially require excellent rolls on helmet, boots, amulet, and focus. That's also ignoring the need to accumulate huge amounts of cooldown reduction so you can actually use frost nova more often than every 12-14 seconds.
I know the answer might be just to go back down to World Tier 3, but none of my friends are having that issue with the other classes. My brothers bow rogue has such high DPS he can easily solo clear nightmare dungeons with enemy levels in the upper 70's. Barbarians and druids at level 65 seem to be able to easily tank and beat down the level 73-80 mobs. The only other class I don't know much about is the necromancer.
Anyone else playing sorc around this level and have any recommendations?
submitted by Rocketlucco
to diablo4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:26 SnarkySeahorse1103 QUESTIONS : TIN AND Tina (Spanish Horror Film)
Just watched the horror film and I have a few questions. Perhaps they could start a discussion to help clear up the ending a little. * Spoilers below *
1) The Little Draculas asked about the distance between the convent and the home. Is this hinting that the tragedy at the end was caused by them, or are they innocent, and that was just an attempt to confuse the viewers?
2) The Twin Dog Murderers also stated that "nothing is impossible" at some point in the movie. Does that tie in to the ending where the nun tells Lola that it was impossible for them to be guilty? Or is it just another meaningless connection?
3) Lola and Alofofofo or whatever nearly hit something in front of their car on the way home from the restaurant. Do you think it was actually White Willy Wonka and her brother, or just deers, like Alfonso or whatever suggested?
4) At the convent, once the transparent-twins went to sleep, the scene shows a nun who is supposed to be keeping watch on them start nodding off in her chair. Was this to show us that had the Translucent-Duo decided to escape Christian Child Prison, they easily could have sneaked out ? Do you believe that they did sneak out and nearly got hit by Alfafa and Lola?
5) If they did sneak out, what did they even do? Clearly Alfoloofah got hit by lightning while adjusting the TV, or maybe Lola messing with the electric caused something near him to light on fire, but either way, it wasn't The Chinese Spinning Plate Enthusiasts, so what are all the hints leading to them for?
6) When cooking dinner, Lola tells Tina Terminator to sugar dust the cake. The Blanco Slayer nearly used insecticide before Lola stopped her, remarking that it is odd that the poison was in the cooking cabinet. Why was this line added? Could Alofolalaloo have been poisoning his wife? If not, why was the anti bug juice there?
7) Lola lost her leg in a fire, and in the end she loses her husband in the fire. Do these synonymous incidents have a hidden meaning?
8) What was all the random political commentary throughout the movie for? Does the entire film have a deeper meaning?
9) Why was Kiko the dog frightened of the Monochrome Minors? Could the dog sense something? It was afraid enough to bite it's owner's hand to get away from the kids.
Thank you, Regards.
submitted by SnarkySeahorse1103
to horror [link] [comments]