The underground miles morales
Miles Morales-The Spider-Man of Ultimate universe.
2014.04.05 13:23 Miles Morales-The Spider-Man of Ultimate universe.
Sub for all fans of Miles Morales. You can post whatever you want here as long as it is connected to Miles.
2020.06.11 22:08 Fantasticaljack SpidermanMilesMorales
A subreddit dedicated to the Marvel and Insomniac PlayStation 5 title Spider-Man: Miles Morales
2016.06.14 04:11 Practical7 Marvel's Spider-Man
Reddit's home for all things related to the game "Marvel's Spider-Man", and its sequels! All players & platforms welcome!
2023.06.09 17:07 alyssa_cecelia Heading to Dillon, CO
Hello! I’m heading to the Dillion area on Saturday to hike around all day. I’ve looked on all trails but I like to come here and see what hikes people recommend. I’m looking for a good day hike so maybe 6-8 miles or a few shorter hikes. Bonus points for any recommendations on what to do in the evening post hike. Thanks!
submitted by alyssa_cecelia
to coloradohikers [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:07 DaoistSmallPP Senior fang yuan explaining how to run a business
2023.06.09 17:06 kayakhomeless Why is public transit so expensive though?
| || | submitted by kayakhomeless to fuckcars [link] [comments]
Background: (this isn’t new)
“The Boring Company recently took a step forward in its goal of building a 2.7-mile proof-of-concept tunnel in Los Angeles, CA, with the City Council Public Works Committee exempting the tunneling startup from environmental review under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)” source
“The California Supreme Court ruled on July 27 that railroads owned by the state government are still subject to state environmental laws … While the California High Speed Rail Authority (CHSRA) was not a party to this lawsuit (Friends of the Eel River v. North Coast Railroad Authority), it has clear application to CHSRA, a state agency, and could cause significant delays in the state’s $64 billion high-speed rail project.” source
2023.06.09 17:05 SMK_12 Negotiating to buy a 2001 3.0i manual. Fair price?
Car is in very good condition with about 70K miles. The asking price is $13,500, is this anywhere near the ball park? I plan on offering less but don’t want to completely lowball
submitted by SMK_12
to bmwz3 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:05 Kovesnek A non-credible dream I had last night...
To make a long story short, had a dream last night where Russia detonates a nuke in Belgorod, wiping out the city and everyone in it. This action seemingly leaves the entire world stunned and Russia takes NATO's inaction days after the act as a "victory" and proceeds to do as they please with renewed morale.
Then Poland invades. Then the rest of Europe invade. Then it...Gets pretty fuzzy because dream logic.
However, Russia responds to this glorious arse-raping by pulling a Belka and detonating twelve-to-twenty nukes on its soil, of which I estimate that all but three or two were duds that either failed or their mechanisms exploded but the material failed to activate.
Afterwards, the US responds by dropping their own version of FOBS (Fractional Orbital Bombardment System, essentially an orbital nuclear-or-not weapon that mimicked a satellite thus having few defenses against which even the Soviet leadership thought was too credible and dismantled the project) towards both Moscow and the Ural mountains at sunset. The payload of these two FOBS were truly hypersonic MIRVs (nuclear for Moscow, kinetic for the Urals).
Afterwards, I was treated to the bizarrely low-poly yet beautifully terrifying Gmod physics destruction of Moscow from multiple angles.
Then the dream suddenly switches to the story of a US special forces agent who was inserted into Russia for sabotage/assassination but
wascaptured and held within the Ural mountains bunker (which is where Putin supposedly is mind you). Anyways, his captors casually gloat and mock both the agent and his allies despite Russia being fucked beyond any recovery before the bunker is rocked by the kinetic MIRV impacts; coincidentally sparing the agent (whose cell happens to be nearer to the surface compared to the rest of the bunker) and burying Putin and the remains of his government even deeper underground (ensuring that even if they didn't die in the bombardment, then they'll suffocate/starve to death).
Anyhow, after a few hours of frantic digging, the agent climbs out of the rubble, shaken but alive, and surveys the ruined landscape around him signalling the end of Russia and all of the machinations and chaos sown by Putin.
Towards the end of my dream, I switched to the POV of the American agent who is picked up by his Russian friend (who may or may not be another agent sent to end the war) in his pickup truck. They drive off into a village and into an uncertain yet hopeful future as they leave the Urals and observe the ruins of Moscow from afar...
*WOW, that was a lot. Hope y'all found my schizo-post interesting and may we all hope to the gods it doesn't turn into reality.*
submitted by Kovesnek
to NonCredibleDefense [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:05 jb2051 Looking for a walking buddy
I am just starting to be able to take walks again after a series of health related issues. I had back surgery in Aug of 19, then got injured prior to the Pandemic which ended my teaching career and caused early retirement, and then was tboned this past October. I’ve had a couple surgeries and quite a few procedures so have been laid up for some time. I have packed on 60 pds which has had a huge effect on my self image. I was so use to being on my feet all day and enjoyed walking.
I am able to walk about 1 1/2 to 2 miles but do need a few rest breaks. My two dogs love getting out and are crazy about their wagon. I’m pretty open to just about any park because I’m right off the Snyder but we do tend to go to Beckley Park the most.
I just joined Crunch Fitness and will be starting Wegovy injections as soon as they can get them in due to a shortage. Taking off the weight will help with me getting stronger and decrease pain issues. I do deal with nerve issues but I’m a very motivated and determined person.
I have kind of hidden from the world since getting injured so I’m now trying to get my life back and so ready for the ride.
Please message me if you are interested in meeting at one of the parks.
submitted by jb2051
to louisvilleclassifieds [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:04 Mercurydriver What’s up with all the State Troopers on the GSP today? They’re all out today.
I had to drive from Barnegat to Wall for a meeting earlier this morning. On the drive up, I saw 4 State Troopers on the GSP, one of which was an unmarked black Dodge Charger that pulled someone over near the Forked River exit. Then driving back home, I saw 5 State Troopers either parked in the emergency crossover road or actively pulling someone over. This is the most amount of State Troopers I’ve seen in a day, and especially in only 30 miles of roadway.
In comparison, driving to a comedy show in Englewood yesterday I only saw one State Trooper in either direction driving.
So what’s the deal? Are the NJ State Police short on cash and need to shake people down for ticket money? Or are they just being overly prepared for future traffic?
submitted by Mercurydriver
to newjersey [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:04 NoBig2313 Should I Buy this Y?
I was offered a 2021 model y performance with 47k miles on it for 40k. Gray with upgraded rims and fsd.
Has a few cosmetic issues and the front windshield is cracked. Vin shows clean title and no accidents reported.
Or am I a fool and should I look at the newer base model with no add-ons.
submitted by NoBig2313
to TeslaModelY [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:03 WesleyDeFalco One screenshot per day!! (Part 6) FM2005 PEP GUARDIOLA
2023.06.09 17:03 themovieblog Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse has a ton of cameos. And the movie is, quite possibly, the best comic-book movie ever! The entire movie is a massive love letter to the character of Spider-Man, not just Peter Parker, but also Miles Morales himself.
2023.06.09 17:02 AutoModerator I HAVE Iman Gadzhi Agency Navigator, Biaheza Dropshipping Course, Andrew Tate all Courses Bundle, And OVER 3,000 MORE COURSES. If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/)
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
) NEW COURSES
(Included when buying my whole collection!):
· ⭐Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator 2023
· ⭐Sam Ovens - Consulting Accelerator 2023
· ⭐Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer
· ⭐Montell Gordon - Agency Transmulation
· ⭐Charlie Morgan - Easygrow Course
· ⭐Sebastian Esqueda - Ecom Revolution
· ⭐Biaheza Droppshiping Course 2023
· Andrew Tate – Courses Bundle
· Charlie Morgan - Imperium Agency
· Charlie Morgan - Gym Growth Accelerator
· Biaheza - Full Dropshipping Course 2023
· Jordan Welch - The Reveal 2023
· Savannah Sanchez - TikTok Ads Course 2023
· Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency
· Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Andrew Giorgi – Amazon Dropshipping Course
· Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
· Luca Netz – Advanced Dropshipping 2023
· Kevin King – Freedom Ticket 3.0
· Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro 2023
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint 2023
· Alexander J.A Cortes - WiFi Money Machine
· Kody Knows - Native Mastery
· Bastiaan Slot - Six Figure Consulting
· Kaibax - Centurion agency
· Joe Robert - Print On Demand Accelerator
· Ryan Hogue - Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD
· Kevin Zhang - Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery
· Ryan Lee – 48 Hour Continuity
· [METHOD] ⚡️TikTok Algorithm Domination Skyrocket your engagement TODAY Updated 2023✨
· Troy Ericson – Email List Management Certification
· Larry Goins – Filthy Riches Home Study Course
· Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy
· Patrick Bet-David – All Access Bundle
· Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
· Jon Benson – 10 Minute Sales Letter
· Alen Sultanic – Automatic Clients & Bonuses
· Taylor Welch – Cashflow for Consultants
· Akeem Reed – Slingshot Rental Blueprint
· The Futur Greg Gunn – Illustration for Designers
· Trading180 – Supply And Demand Zone Trading Course
· Jim McKelvey (Foundr) – How To Build An Unbeatable Business
· Master of AI Copy – Copy School by Copyhackers
· Copyhackers – Copy School 2023
· Matei – Gann Master Forex Course
· YOYAO Hsueh – Topical Maps Unlocked
· Tyler McMurray – Facts Verse Youtube Automation Course
· Ashton Shanks – 7 Day Copywriting Challenge Featuring ChatGPT
· Rene Lacad – Rockstar Marketing Blueprint
· Top Trade Tools – Hedge Fund Trender
· Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients
· Glen Allsopp – SEO Blueprint 2 (DETAILED)
· Trading Busters – Prop Trading Formula Course
· Sam Woods – The AI Copywriting Workshop (Complete Edition)
· Brian Anderson – Recovery Profit System
· LOW COMPETITION KEYWORDS IN MINUTES ⚡ 70+ REVIEWS ✅ BONUS PDF WORTH $200+
· Devon Brown – Easiest System Ever
· Duston McGroarty – St. Patrick’s Day 2023 Live Event
· Dan Wardrope – Click & Deploy Sales Android
· Lost Boys Academy – How To Make Life Changing Money With OnlyFans!
· WealthFRX Trading Mastery Course 2.0
· TOM & HARRY – Digital Culture Academy
· 100+ Cold Email Templates
· [METHOD] ✅ Make Real Cash with Auto Blogging ⛔Get $1199 Worth of Resources ❌ CUSTOMIZED SECRET PROCESS⚡DONE FOR YOU SITE ⭐ Unlimited Niche Opportunity & So on
· Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery
· Raul Gonzalez – Day Trading Institution 2.0
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen –Impact Academy 2023
· [METHOD] ☢️ The Quick eBay Money Loophole Guide ☢️
· Apteros Trading – March 2023 Intensive
· Rob Lennon – Zero to 10k Twitter Accelerator
· Rob Lennon – Next-Level Prompt Engineering with AI
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – NEW Audiobook Income Academy Download
· Grow and Convert – Customers From Content
· Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook
· Kaye Putnam – Convert with a Quiz
· Forex Mentor – London Close Trade 2.0
· Chase Reiner – Fortune Bots Update 1
· Andrew Ethan Zeng – Social Marketing Mastery
· [Method] Upload FULL, 100% Unedited Copyrighted Videos on Youtube! Content ID DESTROYER!
· Digital Daily – Top 150 ChatGPT Prompts to Make your Life Easy
· Patek Fynnip – Psychology Course
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· [METHOD] ⚡ See the MAGIC of Bulk Posting ✨ Untapped Method ✅ [ BONUS ChatGpt and Affiliate list Pdf]✅
· ⭕️ YouTube Content Machine – Unlimited FREE traffic for CPA – Fully Automated Method ⭕️
· Jakob Greenfeld – Scraping The Web For Fun and Profit
· Adrian Twarog – OpenAI Template Starter Kit for ChatGPT / GPT3
· The Secret Merchants List of Over 2000+ Dropshippers and Amazon FBA Suppliers Based in The US
· Top Trade Tools – Top Swing Trader Pro
· Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023
· ▶️ [METHOD + GUIDE] ✅ Make Money ✅ with Kindle Books ⚠️ Even if You Can’t Write ⚠️ [STEP-BY-STEP] ⚡ NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED! ⚡
· Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow
· Nina Clapperton – Jasper AI Course for Bloggers
· Travis Stephenson – Simple Profit System
· Manny Khoshbin – Real Estate Starter Program
· Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
· [METHOD] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code ⚡⚡⚡Real Method & Practice Examples ⚡⚡
· Creator Hooks – YouTube Title Mastery
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· Sean Dollwet – Royalty Hero
· Jason Bell – Birthday Marketing Formula
· NXT Level FX – Investors Domain
· [METHOD] ⏩ My ETSY $40K~ Passive Income 2023 + HOT Products (Earning Proof) ⏪ Make Money No Marketing Easy $40K~ Guide FOR NOOBS ✅
· Rob Jones & Gerry Cramer – Profit Singularity Ultra Edition 2022 (AI & ChatGPT)
· Cody Wittick & Taylor Lagace – The Influencer Marketing Blueprint
· ⚡️➡️$390/Week BLUEPRINT+PROOF✅Scalable Method❤️Amazon to eBay Dropship✅
· Kody Ashmore – Simpler Trading – Drama Free Day Trades ELITE
· Youri van Hofwegen – YouTube Search Automation
· Montell Gordon – Agency Transmutation
· Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
· Tim Denning – Twitter Badassery
· Geoff Cudd – AI Writing Course for Bloggers & Digital Marketers
· RED CPA FORMULA – UNTAPPED UNDERGROUND CPA SYSTEM
· BowtiedCocoon – Zero to $100k: Landing Any Tech Sales Role
· Holly Starks – Make LINK BUILDING Great Again!
· Mike Warren – Deeds4Cash
· BITCOIN BRITS – The Crypto Course
· Max Gilles – ⚡️☄️ UHQ Leak ❤️CPA JACKER – Epic CPA Blueprint✅⚡️
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit Update 9
· Christina Galbato – The Influencer Bootcamp
· John Thornhill – Ambassador Program
· [Sales] 999+ Ultimate ChatGPT Prompts To Copy & Paste (250+ tasks)
· Pollinate Trading – Curvy Trading System
· Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System
· Andriy Boychuk – Flowium – Klaviyo Mastery 2.0
· Dagobert Renouf – How To Dominate Twitter (Advanced Growth Bundle)
· Darius Lukas – ⭐ The Marketer’s Bible to ChatGPT ✅ 1000+ ChatGPT Prompts to Copy, Paste & Scale
· Billy Gene – 5 Day A.I. Crash Course for Marketers
· Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program
· Casey Zander – YouTube Fame Game Blueprint
· Harlan Kilstein – Midjourney Mastery
· Shawna Newman – YouTube for Niche Sites
· [Marketing] 1099+ Ultimate ChatGPT Marketing Prompts To Copy & Paste (200+ tasks)
· Karen Foo – Star Traders Forex Intermediate Course
· TheMacLyf – Hive Mind & Masterclass (Onlyfans Course)
· Brittany Lewis – Top Seller Secret
· Dan Henry – Facebook Ads for Entrepreneur
· Russ Horn – Ultra Blue Forex
· Scott Phillips – Crypto Salary System
· Roland Frasier – AI Powered Expert Apprentice + Update 1
· Roger & Barry – Give Academy 1k/Day Platinum Mastermind [COMPLETE with LATEST UPDATE]
· Bretty Curry (Smart Marketer) – Smart Amazon Ecommerce
· Steven Dux – Traders Edge 2023
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit
· Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab
· Dicke Bush – Generate 10x More Content Using AI
· Mateusz Rutkowski – New Money Blueprint
· Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101
· Chase Reiner – Short Form Riches Bootcamp 2023 – AI ChatGPT Bot Update 3
· Chase Reiner – AI Profits
· Travis Sago – Cold Outreach & Prospecting AMA Offer (Best Value with All Bonuses)
· Live Traders – Professional Trading Strategies
· Allan Dib – The 1-Page Marketing Plan Course
· Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
· The Trading Guide – The Gold Box Strategy
· The Complete XAUUSD GOLD Forex Scalping System On Real Trading Account
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
submitted by AutoModerator
to FreeDownload2023 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:02 Sad-Biscotti-9325 Starting Contrave...TOMORROW
Hi everyone! I have been researching weigh loss medications for about 3 months now and based on my insurance coverage, and cost, Contrave is the medication I've decided to go with.
A little bit about me: I'm 30 years old, 5'2, female, and my starting weight as of this morning is 225. I have PCOS, Hypothyroid, Hashimotos, and other auto inflammatory issues. The highest I've ever weighed was 240. I lost 40 lbs. during the first half of the pandemic and then gained about 38lbs back. I started CICO about a 2 months ago and have lost about 12lbs. Right now I cannot seem to move the scale past 222lbs and have been fluctuating between 222 and 225 for the last few weeks.
Why weight loss meds: I need the food noise to go away. I need to live life without constantly thinking about what I'm going (or won't) eat next. My first choice would have been WeGovy because a lot of people say the food noise dies with it but my insurance doesn't cover it and I can't justify spending $1.1k a month. I have read people say the same thing about Contrave so I am hoping this helps. I also am just excited to have that extra push. I know that for people who have never experienced obesity or feeling out of control when it comes to eating food will never understand this.
I even hear from some of my thin friends that eating and exercising should be enough. I'm keeping this a secret and not telling anyone because I don't have time or the willpower to explain to them what it's like to carry an extra 100 pounds and to work so hard and see little come off. I know that I can lose the weight with CICO alone. For me though, it's just so slow. I don't want to wait 3 years before I'm at my goal weight. I'm ready for my life to change for the better...today. Its frustrating when I hear people irl and on tiktok talk about how wegovy, contrave, ozempic, are all cheating. Why is it that we allow cheat codes FOR EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF LIFE, except losing weight. Don't want to walk 1.5 miles to your supermarket? Cheat code: get in your car, bus, taxi, etc. Don't want to vacuum your own floors? Cheat code: Pay someone to clean your house for you. The examples go on and on. I'm ranting now, but I hope you get the point.
How I'm mitigating side effects: I was supposed to start this morning but my delivery got delayed. It is in the Amazon fulfilment center that is near where I live and I am hoping it gets delivered tonight for me to start tomorrow. While I am adjusting to the medication I am going to be mindful of 2 things - My water and my caffeine intake. I have heard anecdotally from others that the reason why headaches are so bad on Contrave is because people no longer crave the coffee they normally drink but their bodies are still used that that amount of caffeine and it's a withdrawal from that. I am planning on upping my water intake and sticking to the same amount of caffeine I drink. Luckily, I don't drink too much coffee, most of the time it's one or two espresso shots in a day. One at 10am and one at 2pm after lunch. I'm also going to be more diligent tracking my food and when I eat to see if any of that plays a part with the side effects.
Diet: I'm happy that I've sort of conditioned myself to stay within the 1500 calorie range the last few weeks because I've already noticed that I am unable to eat the amount of food I was consuming before. I eat pretty much the same thing for breakfast and lunch everyday to keep my life simple. I am also going to go on a alcohol cleanse. I don't drink that often and its usually within a social setting but I really want to see how my life is without alcohol. I also read that eating fatty foods is a no-go with Contrave so I will be eliminating those from my diet, as well.
Goal: I am not naïve to think I'm going to wake up in my dream body on Sunday morning. This is going to take work and dedication. My goal would be to lose 30 lbs in the next 12 weeks which is about 2.5 lbs a week. I know the scale isn't going to look exactly like that every week, but that's what I'm hoping to average. After I hit that first goal, I will focus on the next. Ultimately I would be happy in the 120-125 range which is about 100 lbs total lost.
I will be posting here with my updates regularly and hope I can find a community of people on the same journey who'll keep me accountable.
submitted by Sad-Biscotti-9325
to GetContrave [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:02 HistAnsweredBot I've heard that contrary to what I was taught, 40% of the cancelled nuclear reactors in the USA during the 20th century were in fact cancelled before Three Mile Island, with no connection to radiological fears. Is this true, and if so, why were so many reactor construction projects really canceled?
submitted by HistAnsweredBot to HistoriansAnswered [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:02 Eminemmentaler Book about animals leaving home to find utopia
Im trying to find a book for my girlfriend she told me she loved as a kid. I want it to be a surprise, so I cant reveal to her that im searching for it and so I have little informatikk about it.
What I do know is that its about a group of different animals, one of them is a frog, that leaves their home in search of utopia. On their travels they find several different places, among them is an underwater city where the frog marries a frog princess. At the end of the book the group finally finds utopia and it turns out that it was their original home all along.
The morale of the story is something along the lines of you dont know how good you have it untill you see what else is out there.
Is this information enough to trigger some memories from one of you guys?
submitted by Eminemmentaler
to whatsthatbook [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:02 EsotericPotato The state of being a running back in the modern NFL is crazy. Dalvin Cook is 27 years old, has 4 straight pro bowls appearances, and has amassed 6,500 total yards and 46 touchdowns over the last 4 seasons. And he's about to be just let go by the Vikings.
I'm not saying it's a morally bad thing or it's the wrong decision by the Vikings.
Modern NFL history has proven time and time again that giving a running back a massive contract is just not an effective move for teambuilding. Bell cow RBs in the NFL have a pretty well-defined shelf life before they start breaking down, and Cook is nearing that point. Additionally, you can go out and find really good replacement RBs with low-capital draft picks and have an effective running game off of a committee of non-star RBs. It's just too fungible of a position for it to ever make sense to commit long-term to star RBs.
And with Dalvin particularly, he hasn't been able to stay fully healthy for a full season practically his entire career. For what it's worth, I do believe releasing him (or trading him) is the right decision for the franchise.
But that doesn't make it not crazy that a 27 year old running back-- a player who is one of the biggest stars at his position in the league-- who has averaged 110 total yards and almost a touchdown per game over the last four seasons is about to just be released from his team for nothing.
submitted by EsotericPotato
to nfl [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:02 TheCoranger Beyond the Spider-Verse Hypothesis:
The Spot will get the Inheritors to try and kill all the Spider-People, so that Spot can get to Miles and try to kill him. Eventually, the Spot will hurt Miles more than just trying to kill him by killing Rio Morales/his mother. Miles will reveal to Rio that he's Spider-Man before she dies. Miles will eventually go all rage machine on the Spot trying to kill him back (like how Tom Holland's Peter acted to Green Goblin near the final moments of No Way Home). Spot would be spawning portals all around them, while Miles is intentionally puttingnallnhis limbs into them to try and hurt him as much as he can till Spot is dead.
submitted by TheCoranger
to Spiderman [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:01 Redshift_1 Is this normal? Sorry if noob question
I drive a 2023 DCT with approx 3500 miles. I’ve noticed occasionally when slowly accelerating, like after going over a speed bump, that around 2k-3k RPMs I can hear a “clickety click” sound that accelerates with the cylinders as they move in the engine. It’s not loud, but still noticeable. Could this be my fuel injectors? Or is this a normal sound? Just hoping to get a sense. Thanks!!
submitted by Redshift_1
to ElantraN [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:01 gicantopithicus [WP] You live in an underground city in the near future. You were never allowed to go to the surface until now.
submitted by gicantopithicus to WritingPrompts [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:01 904knight Unsure to use Green or Blue Coolant for flush
Hi, I'm draining a radiatoreservoir on an '09 Suzuki SX4 Automatic and I went to check what color I would need and the manual recommends blue for the lifespan benefit but states green is also viable, it just requires a shorter interval (30k mile). However, I've read of several SX4s coming stock with green fluid, and according to the Zerex chart the model year may have either color. I took a small sample, and to complicate things the fluid appears to be a blue/green mix, unless its one of the blue or green with some contamination. I was not the owner during any previous coolant work so I do not know which color, if any, was used for a previous replacement or what was stock.
Could I go wrong with using either the blue or green borate/silicate-free asian mix from the store? Peak brand green asian coolant lists 2010 and prior combability for Suzuki on the bottle, and 2010+ for blue which tempts me to use green. I don't have the ability to do a full flush.
submitted by 904knight
to MechanicAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:00 Hungry-Paper2541 Why wouldn’t Peter B. Parker…
help Miles? This was one of the few things about the movie that’s nagging at me. The Peter Parker we know and love would never just blindly go along with Miguel O’Harra’s plan, and honestly it felt like a bit of a stretch that he would even be actively involved in multiverse stuff to begin with (he’s got a kid, why wouldn’t he just do his own thing).
I dunno I get Gwen cause she’s young and naive but I feel like Peter would never blindly follow like that, especially a mid-30s Peter.
submitted by Hungry-Paper2541
to Spiderman [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:00 yixiaodafang Miles Guo predicted in the live broadcast on November 14, 2021 Trump will be criminally prosecuted in New York, leaving him forever incapable of running for office.It's not up to the United States, it's up to the Chinese Communist Party!
2023.06.09 17:00 someoldcoot1 My financial planner says I can retire early but ...
I've seen good commentary on this sub so thought I'd throw out my situation and see what the enlightened crowd has to say :)
I have a financial planner who has run the Monte Carlo simulations and says I can retire early. Prob of success is 99% at age 60. Prob of success is 100% at age 62. I'm currently 59 1/2 yrs old. Wife is (about to be) 68 yrs old.
Here are my deets - all are approx current values: Married, no kids. Mortgage remaining balance of ~59K. Current value of house is around 380K. Rate on mortgage is 2.89%. (Given current spread between this rate and my HYSAs, I've got no reason to pay it off early.) No credit card debt - I pay off balances each month Wife draws ~15,000 annually from defined benefit pension. (Soc security is trivial, around $2400/year, bc she didn't pay into SS while paying into aforementioned pension.) My draw from SS will also be trivial bc I worked for same employer and haven't paid into SS since early 1990s so I'm ignoring it Combined Roth balances (hers and mine) ~630K Combined trad'l IRA balances (mine) /pre tax $s ~24K Combined 403b balances/pre tax $s: 225K Inherited IRA (I have to draw this down over next 9-10 yrs) ~68K Taxable brokerage accounts - combined (one is mostly growth 40% bal, the other is income producing: dividends, covered calls ETFs, REITS, etc ~60% bal): 550K Misc taxable investments: 93K Cash: 150K Defined contribution account (what I've been paying into instead of SS for past 20+ years)/pre tax $s: 1.3 million
I type out these numbers. I look at them. And they do seem big and "enough" ... but I'm not a spendthrift. And trying to get over that hump of "I canNOT run out of money before I leave this earth" is constantly nagging at me. And the thought of spending down without anything consistent coming in ... that's a mental hurdle I need to clear.
I know I'll need to get private insurance until Medicare kicks in at 65. (My wife is already eligible.) So I know that expense will increase quite a bit. Outside of $600/year for parking, my "work" expenses are negligible (I live less than 3 miles from my office so commuting costs are a rounding error in my mind).
I already know what I'd LIKE to do when retired (I have multiple things on call) so keeping busy won't be an issue. I'm def not avoiding retirement bc my identity is tied to my job ... eff that! lolz
Question to the folks who retired early and maybe had a situation similar to mine ... how did you do it? What did you struggle with (if anything) and how did you overcome/accept those things? I cannot wait to clear my schedule via retirement ... but that idea of "no incoming $s via salary" is such a foreign concept to me ... TIA.
submitted by someoldcoot1
to retirement [link] [comments]